Warning points - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Warning points

16 minutes ago, Satoshe said:

I will not write appeal for my Warning point.... I made a mistake and I will suffer.
I see lot of people write and beg now, but I think they will only make situation worse.

hmm someone puts you too many dislikes, will need to check it 
Although I see you also put dislikes this user

• Useful or interesting 2

8 minutes ago, Desais said:

hmm someone puts you too many dislikes, will need to check it 
Although I see you also put dislikes this user

He is selling some accounts but people told me those accounts are fake and I wrote report about that

• +5 1

3 minutes ago, Satoshe said:

He is selling some accounts but people told me those accounts are fake and I wrote report about that

I think we can find time for that tomorrow

• Useful or interesting 1

And you still continue to abuse reactions! Fantastic.

Members from bitcointalk forum told me you are using some shoppy website,
and you scammed some people there, after that I gave you only 1 reaction.

After that you started ans still continue to abuse this

Edited by Satoshe

If you want to say gratitudes, you can just like this topic.
Stop spamming and offtop, write only construcrive message.
Thx:classic_dry:

• Useful or interesting 2

On 10/13/2019 at 7:51 PM, Desais said:

We try to minimize penalties and even if we see violations of the rules for creating a topic (topics with small letters, etc.), we just fix it and do not delete the topics and give warning point, but we carefully look at the messages and topics of this person and if we find systematic violations he can get several warning points at once , a similar situation with double posting, we can just make a multi post and fix your message.
We try to teach you how to do it right and do not pursue the goal of penalties, but this can be.

In time I will create a topic for requests for unban and revision of warning points, follow the update

It would great if have a warning message before warning point. Because no one want penalty but by chance some one make violance then he must know via message ,but if still he make the same mistake then warning point is His Right.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

4 minutes ago, Devh said:

It would great if have a warning message before warning point.

In my opinion it is kind of a message that is service as you are saying so that users get alert that they were warned. You have 4 safe passage before to get the ultimate punishment which is ban of course.

In bitcoinTalk they do not do such thing. They just ban an account and it's kind of really worrying. You log in one day and you discover they you can not post.  You are ban for x days or even permanently. 

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

In my opinion it is kind of a message that is service as you are saying so that users get alert that they were warned. You have 4 safe passage before to get the ultimate punishment which is ban of course.

In bitcoinTalk they do not do such thing. They just ban an account and it's kind of really worrying. You log in one day and you discover they you can not post.  You are ban for x days or even permanently. 

Yeah i got that. 

But where you talk about bitcoin talk they just ban when you register and demand for BTC for restoration lol. I don't like that

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

On 15.10.2019 at 18:24, Adel said:

Actually when repeating the same thing 3 times there is actually an element of intent, so it is natural that even three times the account must be deleted.  very simple for problems such as inj.  there are parts of the violation committed, so there is a part of the punishment.

I agree. The first two times a person can make a mistake without knowing the rules. But warnings should direct him to read the forum rules again. If this is repeated again, then it must be deleted.

I am new member and i am worried about rules it would best for us if moderaors pin the rules of forum on home and everyone see are  make option that show them rules.it would be very help full 

I agree these are a good idea but I'm kind of annoyed I got a warning for spamming. I didn't realise messages didn't merge at first so I made 2 or 3 post on one topic in a short time and got reported. Hurt my feelings to be honest illnsuck it up but if theres competition for posts which I am not part of seems unfair I can be screwed out of using the site by people whos interest it is to get others banned. Anyway I shall be more careful but would be gutted to be banned. 

5 hours ago, rini susilowati said:

I have received 4 warnings.
How do I get my alert point back to zero?
my mistake is not reading and figuring out the rules or instructions about cryptotalk.

Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to return the warning points to zero
All you have to do is try hard not to violate the rules, and not to copy topics from other forums

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

5 minutes ago, phabulu said:

It's possible if he appeals to the points and the moderators change it but are really improbable that warning points going to zero.

As you said, this possibility remains low especially if the member is really broke the rules, so he should not think that these points can be removed easily

Very enlightening. I posted a referral link myself and ended up taking a point, but I did not know that I could not, or was considered spam, because I saw in other post users posting links. Well my post was deleted and I learned that I can not post But I appreciate this post because it clarifies the punishment part.

2 hours ago, alexnambawan said:

You're right, but I hope the admin or moderator give consideration to your warning points to back it to zero with a certain task that you should do, just saying because I'm afraid because I have now 2 warning points and because of that I'm being careful now on what I'm posting and pasting a link on this forum.

You can contact the moderator who put the warning point and ask him to remove it (I tried before but he refused)
Your reason must be very convincing, but until a time has passed from the mistake you made, to see that you no longer violate the rules.

2 hours ago, mostawda3 said:

You can contact the moderator who put the warning point and ask him to remove it (I tried before but he refused)

Please do not do that. They are very busy person. We already have a dedicated topic from @Desais to appeal against the warning points. Use the thread. They will do a full review on your points and it you are okay enough to get them removed then they will remove it. 

Here is the topic:

Make sure you are following the OP what he wrote and do not abuse the topic.

I agree with this. Even though I received one. This was before the post merging and I made two or three replies within a few minutes to different people. It posted them three in a row and I got burned. It will drop off though and now post merging works its better. The outright copy paste people seem to be getting away with it though. So maybe it just certain users spamming the report button to kill competition. Idk. But its better since they started handing points out. Even if I got burned. 

4 hours ago, Gary J. Annis said:

moderators to do a russian theme on Warning points. Because my google translator is poorly translated and my english is still in the process of studying

The topic of warning points already exists in the Russian section
Once you visit it you will find it directly in the forum section in the first topics (pinned)

On 10/13/2019 at 9:51 PM, Desais said:

In the last time were created some of topics and discussions and many personal messages about "warning points" which are you have in your profile, so I decided to create and explain some things about it

image.png.83c48ab81d7463defd00c5d504f8acc6.png

The most important thing to know is:
< 5 warning point = No penalty
5 = Suspend from accessing the site

I draw your attention that the received warning points can be either permanent or temporary (the moderator sets the duration of the warning point depending on the severity of the violation)

You can get 1-5 warning points for violation and the number of points depends on the frequency and severity of the violation and so same is determined by moderators.
All warning points are put with a comment for both to user and to moderators, so do not worry all the moderators know when one of them gives point to the user. We also have a complete history of your warning points and we check it .

All warning points are got for violations rules forum and on choice moderator, there have been such cases when the user complained that he received something that was not deserved or that he has given 2 warning points for 1 message. This is due to systematic violations of the rules or if his messages do not change for the better side

We try to minimize penalties and even if we see violations of the rules for creating a topic (topics with small letters, etc.), we just fix it and do not delete the topics and give warning point, but we carefully look at the messages and topics of this person and if we find systematic violations he can get several warning points at once , a similar situation with double posting, we can just make a multi post and fix your message.
We try to teach you how to do it right and do not pursue the goal of penalties, but this can be.

In time I will create a topic for requests for unban and revision of warning points, follow the update

Glad to see your post and thankyou for the information.

I am the new member in this site so i have to learn more.

Besides plagiarism or copy paste, what are the things that caused warning points??

3 hours ago, bitcoinpc said:

Is there anyone who got warning points ?

Maybe they will tell us their bad expereicne

Yes, there are many members who have received warning points
In this topic you will find the members who are requesting the cancellation of points from their account

Thank you very much for providing this material, in the future I will be careful, and I will try not to break mistakes and do everything right! Thank you very much!

Edited by TimopheyKa

2 hours ago, rafa said:

I mostly just give quote to the other post, am i will be given the warning points?

Frankly I did not understand your question,
Do you mean to bring topics from other forums and put them here? (copy / paste)?
If this is what you mean this is against the rules of the forum and you will get a lot of warning points

I've got two warnings and I don't know why
Did someone file a complaint against me about one of my posts as spam?
Or what
Please reconsider
I don't think I committed any offense
I work hard and in the end I will be punished
this is not fair
Greetings

@Admin @ayatoslaw @Desais

Edited by Zzoro6110

@Zzoro6110

You best shot will be to appeal properly. Mentioning here in my opinion is not gonna bring any good for you. I also had one warning point gone through the process. I am glad that it was taken care of and I got it removed. 

Here is the topic:

Good luck mate.

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

@Zzoro6110

You best shot will be to appeal properly. Mentioning here in my opinion is not gonna bring any good for you. I also had one warning point gone through the process. I am glad that it was taken care of and I got it removed. 

Here is the topic:

Good luck mate.

Thank you very much, buddy, for this help and clarification
I will send an inquiry and reconsider my account through the topic you sent me
Greetings