Predictions for Dogecoin (DOGE) - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Predictions for Dogecoin (DOGE)

Dogecoin is a great and and so much old coin and future of dogecoin is so much bright  and i buy some thousands dogecoin and i am waiting for the market when the market make a good buy then i sell that coin in good profit. Dogecoin supply so much thats why that coin value is not going so high.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

until now the price of Doge is still 30 sat, but if we convert in USD the price is $0.0027 so it was slowly increasing from the price of $0.0023(October 13).

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well for me, Dogecoin can either increase its value or the other way around, but if you will try to research it. There is a high chance of increase in sales in Dogecoin in the late run. 

8 hours ago, Petik said:

Dogecoin is an excellent coin, and in the future it will grow as it did last time when its value reached $ 0.02, and this time - $ 0.05. Dogoin is a historical coin in crypto form, put up for sale and depressed on a coin.

I do not think if it will really happen man, instead I am very doubtful about the price of Dogecoin in the future. because this coin has a very large amount of supply which in my opinion will make it difficult for prices to grow into high exchange rates ..

On 10/13/2019 at 7:33 PM, Bitxalt said:

I don't expect much from doge, price is very stable under 100 satoshi, the movement is not very active, other than that dogecoin has a lot of supply tokens. so in my opinion the price won't change much

Now this time dogecoin price is not good but in future dogecoin price will go so much up i am just a little amount of dogecoin and i am not interested to buy it now but in the upcomming month i must to buy the dogecoin to make good profit in it and i just safe my coins.

BetFury                                                   

Doge coin value reached heights at the price of an asset, which repeatedly proves the superiority of Doge's cryptocurrency. One of Doge coin most beloved cryptocurrencies. 

On 10/13/2019 at 7:22 PM, williamz902 said:

Doge (DOGE – Current Price = 30 Satoshi): After dropping for almost a year, the price of Doge against BTC has started a gradual rise. I think this one is going to rise quite quickly - probably to about 100 satoshis within the next 4 - 5 months before dropping a bit more gradually.

My Advice: The rise has started already, so get some now while the price is still quite low. I’ve learnt with Doge that you shouldn’t be too greedy though. If you buy now, it’s probably a good idea to sell when the price is reaching the 100 satoshi mark – perhaps about 90 satsoshi if you want to play it safe, possibly a little later if you want to take a bit more risk. Note: This advice is not for Day Traders.

Disclaimer: Note that these are just my predictions, anything can happen. I can't see into the future, so don't take this as professional trading advice.
image.png.a15b9993d6382905f7943c0d7f638a71.png

Your predicitons are good but i know that dogecoin future is so much bright and its a good and real coin and i am using it. I already buy so many coin and one coin is a dogecoin and i know that this time pumping of crypto market dogecoin will also make a history.

BetFury                                                   

A good forecast. Ah well that I'm fucking a few thousand Doge. Thank you waiting for continuation of and growth desirable. 🙂

On 11/13/2019 at 11:44 AM, Shahadatbd said:

We can called doge as a silent killer. Doge coin price was too cheaper and it's price go up on market. I think it is not the right price what it expect. We can see it will be 0.01$.

Just imagine dogecoin to be priced at 1 usd overnight. I mean happens with many coins but not dogecoin, anyway things happens.

I think dogecoin will not do any major movement this year. Even whales are having a hard time to pump it due to its massive supply the only chance that it will pump is the bull run.

Yes, I love this doge annual movement (or maybe all coins). Every year doge always touches at least 80 sat or more. Yes of course this is not for daily traders😬

7 hours ago, Rashidpk said:

Dogecoin can only good if we hold for long term and it’s not suitable for day trader to choose Dogecoin as their mandatory. Currently Dogecoin price is very so consider of holding it for next year upbringing a decent profit for us.

Yeah dogecoin is good just for long term investment not for short term investment because increasing its value take time and when its value is go to increase then it provide us alot of profit.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11/2/2019 at 1:30 AM, masterfocus said:

But doge already got to 100 satoshis and, now, is worth around 32 satoshis.. If doge would stop mining, it would increase greatly.

Yes you are right but the volume is so much high of dogecoin and still they are trying to increase that volume and thats also the great reason that it will not increase the price. Dogecoin is a good and real coin in the market but its price is so much low then the other good coins.

BetFury                                                   

I am also seeing a bright future of doge coin. I wish the price will hit 80 to 100 satosi in few months. now the price is is low and this is the high time to buy doge now. when it the price pump then all the investor can make a huge profit from it.

20 hours ago, Ilustration said:

Dogecoin is a stable crypto price, while prices will not change much, unless there is big investor buy much dogecoin.It is a currently good way to trade with other coins a little less valuable and also for the transfer it does not cost much

DOGE doesn't have a stable price. Its price is always rise and drop in a short time. I doubt There Will be a big investors or not in the future for doge, because everyone know that DOGE was created as a joke. They created doge without any project, doge is created for having fun.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:22 PM, williamz902 said:

Doge (DOGE – Current Price = 30 Satoshi): After dropping for almost a year, the price of Doge against BTC has started a gradual rise. I think this one is going to rise quite quickly - probably to about 100 satoshis within the next 4 - 5 months before dropping a bit more gradually.

My Advice: The rise has started already, so get some now while the price is still quite low. I’ve learnt with Doge that you shouldn’t be too greedy though. If you buy now, it’s probably a good idea to sell when the price is reaching the 100 satoshi mark – perhaps about 90 satsoshi if you want to play it safe, possibly a little later if you want to take a bit more risk. Note: This advice is not for Day Traders.

Disclaimer: Note that these are just my predictions, anything can happen. I can't see into the future, so don't take this as professional trading advice.
image.png.a15b9993d6382905f7943c0d7f638a71.png

Because of bit bull run of 2014 resulted in a DOGE at $0.0013 and the 2017 maxed at about $0.018 per coin.Then the next bull run could result in roughly another 13x putting the price around 25 cents.I would say 25 cents is already quite a stretch but we have crypto so who knows what happend to next. 

Honestly, I don’t see any particular prospects with Doge Coin, it has been on the cryptocurrency market for a long time and does not move at all in value, which, of course, is sad for its owners. I really do not believe in the further rise in the price of a coin.

On 11/20/2019 at 12:49 AM, khan22 said:

Yes you are right but the volume is so much high of dogecoin and still they are trying to increase that volume and thats also the great reason that it will not increase the price. Dogecoin is a good and real coin in the market but its price is so much low then the other good coins.

that's right. So that's why I hope dogecoin stop mining coins someday so the coin becomes inflationary.

On 11/19/2019 at 4:32 PM, rosywyt said:

During the bull run time the highest price that dogecoin reached was I think its ranging from 150 satoshi up to 180 satoshi if I am not mistaken. 

yeah of course there will be a  lot of posibility when price start moving, but unfortunatly, dogecoin stuck in under 50 satoshi right now, and I dont know how long we again we can get some profit from HODL doge

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

5 minutes ago, rosywyt said:

Oh my, what a pity I missed its pumped, now down again into 32 satoshi, this is the disadvantage of not monitoring from time to time it will go up at the time we didn't expect to happen. I hope next week it will bounce again. 

This cycle is periodically repeated and you need to catch the doge price in the mark of 50 satoshi or 32 satoshi. You need to be prepared and monitor the movement of the chart on the Yobit exchange. 

Current price of dogecoin is very low, only $0.0025. But still I think Dogecoin is a profitable investment for a long-term. In 2020, dogecoin price may increase up to $0.0033. 

Although many people do not expect serious rise and performance by Doge, I think it will reach high values.  The ease of use, the low transfer fees, and the fact that it has a mass of its own can be regarded as the most valid reasons for its valuation.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Dogecoin will remain at the current price and will not go down or go up too far due to coin inflation that occurs, This is one of the old coins and is in various exchanges as an alternative withdrawal and certainly very useful (More demand), Basically Doge Always follows the price bitcoin, therefore I think doge predictions are roughly the same as bitcoin.