To choose the best cryptocurrency exchange platform, you have to evaluate many factors. - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

To choose the best cryptocurrency exchange platform, you have to evaluate many factors.

If all is needed in exchange. Exchanges that meet the conditions stated by the OP are Binance exchanges. Maybe there are still many other exchanges, but I believe Binance is sufficient for that.

Our main problem is how to verify all ed ed exchanges account use only one or two big exchanges and verify your account to avoid ban of of account and enjoy service of the exchanges. 

The country under which jurisdiction the exchange operates may be also something to take into account, especially if you want to also do fiat operations there. Your bank may not like certain shadier countries.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Agree with you, I thank you very much. I value communication through many aspects. I consider and compare the exchange with each other and I always look and choose to exchange through its advantages.

Yes, liquidity and volume is what matters the most for me. Having to do KYC is just another point that you need to add on your evaluation. Tons of exchanges will asked for a KYC, but's not mandatory to do.

Yes, you have to know and analyze the present and previous record of the exchangers to know the right one to use for your transactions in the market

On 2/7/2020 at 10:12 PM, Crypto555 said:

In the past there were only a very few exchanges available on the internet and they were all trusted and offering good fees. But now there are hundreds of them and it's hard to choose the best one

That's right, it was way better in the past when there were only a few exchanges available because they were all trusted. No there are lots of scams and a lot of newbies lose their money 

Thanks for this very valuable guidelines. There are other factors too. If exchange needs the deposit in the very first stage, they offer some welcome bonus and you need to deposit means that can be the scam and also if it requires referral members to unlock some functions means that can be scam. 

On 2/9/2020 at 9:25 PM, Hasan7197 said:

I agree with you about choosing such a site.  It is the exchange through which data is protected.  We need a safe place to store and trade because we want to protect our wealth.

This is just a strict statement in security to think better by saving or protecting the wealth that we have so we need a safe place to store it, even though this is an exchange through which the data you want to protect.

Yeah there are many evaluation one needs to undergo through when choosing an exchanger site to trade with thanks for the mentioned tips they are really helpful to beginners like me. 

On 10/13/2019 at 4:07 PM, redamoun said:

One of the most important issues to consider is, my new traders, before you choose the stock you intend to trade through, which you can rely on for reference.
These points can be considered among the most important recommendations to be considered:
1 - Verify users by ID
2 - must include security, and the web address of the exchange platform must start with HTTPS, not HTTP.
3 - Liquidity and access to many options for investment through banks
4. Reasonable and limited fees.
To review and compare the best exchange platforms, follow this link.
5 - The platform must be available on many markets and prefer the existence of a market for non - digital currencies such as the dollar and the euro.
I have given you these recommendations and some tips on choosing the best exchange platforms, but keep in mind that it is up to you what you are looking for. Once you find the platform that meets your basic requirements - such as which supports the currencies or trading pairs you want, and any advanced service you need - money is your money and the choice is yours.

when choosing an exchange i mainly see 2 things, if it is trustable with a good real volume and how many fees it has for maker and taker, and also i see if those fees can be discounted.

so reliability and fees are the most important things

Thank you allot for the vital information and told you shared with us in the community and I hope many people use and emulate this tips

Welcome with me

Important points to enter the investment as a matter of trading, identifying this group of factors for a successful trading from its inception.
Low fees, safety, many cryptocurrencies, fiat notes, use of coinmarketcap analyzes, technical analyzes, and experts

On 2/7/2020 at 10:12 PM, Crypto555 said:

In the past there were only a very few exchanges available on the internet and they were all trusted and offering good fees. But now there are hundreds of them and it's hard to choose the best one

It's not that hard to choose a good exchange today. Because we all know Binance is the most popular and the best exchange available on the internet right now. That's obvious 

Thank you it is useful post 

But what happened if you are from country most of exchange and electronic bank not deal with member from 

Personally I mostly care for liquidity. Not even for fees as I don't do many trades. I want to be able to sell my assets instantly and not just place a sell order and wait for days. There are exchanges that have high liquidity and you can sell a decent amount of crypto without need to wait to find buyers of your orders. Yobit has liquidity and covers me in this matter.

2 hours ago, CryptoFeb01 said:

The users need to select the exchange by carefully and not just follow for the other people's recommendation. When we choose one or two exchanges, we should concern about finding the exchange that will fit what we want

Ofcourse. I didn't say that you should follow my preferences at all. Everyone must do their own research especially in the case of the exchanges they pick to trade on. Everyone has different needs and different strategies. 

As for me, trading liquidity and the quality of the team, as well as the possibility to withdraw from the platform, meaning all I care about in choosing good platforms..

Yes. You are absolutely right. By considering all of these, I personally like the Binance exchange most. I also like Yobit exchange. In yobit exchange, the exchange is quite easy also. Some other legit websites are also available. 

7 hours ago, clawniatrib said:

I think each one of us will conclusion up choosing it's claim top choices... it depends on numerous things that are distinctive from individual to individual, just like the sets you seek to exchange, security/trust you are feeling is sufficient, expenses, volume, regitering prerequisites, etc... it'll indeed depend on your geographical location... individuals truly ought to assess all the angles some time recently exchanging so that they don't get scammed

Yes, you are right, and there are some people who choose a certain platform only because they cannot trade on other platforms because of the presence of the country in which they live, as I said each person has his own conditions.

yes you Wil have to evaluate many things before going to choose the best exchange platform in crypto currency because if you go for any kind of exchanges then you will have to deal with losses in your profit, because those may frauds and transaction fees will be more.

4 hours ago, Zaradimitri2 said:

You can find all this features in the yobit exchanger and the site offer the users secure environment and the volume of coins is better 

Yes there is a lot of feature in Yobit exchange but not the application for phone like binance or huobi or other exchange even the website version is not support the mobile browser 

I despite everything dissect the volume of exchanges and particularly the quantity of tradable sets, so we can have an assortment of alternatives with regards to exchanging, additionally significant security, 2fa, google fa, these things, I think that its too significant when sending my assets for trade and exchanging.

I despite everything dissect the volume of exchanges and particularly the quantity of tradable sets, so we can have an assortment of alternatives with regards to exchanging, additionally significant security, 2fa, google fa, these things, I think that its too significant when sending my assets for trade and exchanging.