Let's Be Real - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

Let's Be Real

If you are beginner to cryptocurrency what would you do to learn about crypto?
google it and find articles and read them.
But,
What if you hate reading for so long?
That's where Youtube comes in handy. Youtube is a great place for all of us to learn about
crypto fast because there are so many youtubers out there making videos about the field.

they have done the hard work for you.they packed information gathered on online articles

into videos.

all we have to do is watch them and learn.
And guys don't forget to like those videos if you got any value and comment on them.

And also if you can hit that " ❤" button that would be awesome!
cheers guys....

This is true, YouTube helps very much in learning matters related to the field of encryption. Also, this forum and bitcoin talk forum provide information and great help to everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are absolutely right, and I agree with you because learning by watching is better than learning to read only, so beginners should learn from the videos on YouTube that will teach them faster.

• Useful or interesting 2

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

There are also platform where you can learn about cryptocurrency some website speciallize on teaching about cryptocurrency some platform like cryptotalk and Bitcointalk are good source of information.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

YouTube is good source of crypto informations, but we should not count on youtube alone, because there is too many sources out there, like Facebook, Twitter, some blogs, telegram, all of these are good sources too, there is somethings I don't prefer them, like books or audio books, you will be bored with them by time and you will can't focus on them too

I choose YouTube because I first time heard about Cryptocurrency on YouTube. From YouTube we can get very good information about Crypto. Others best platform is Google because without searching and practicing we can't understand about Cryptocurrency.

I am a new user in crypto talk and online income.  I did not know how to earn money in online income. If you know how to earn money and suggest me.  Please help me.  

Honestly, the first place that i started to learn about crypto faucets was through YouTube. YouTube appeals to much of the people trying to learn about crypt because it is a visual medium and therefore much more entertaining to watch than to read an article. This makes the information more enticing and as a result it will allow us to retain the information for longer period of time.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is a very brilliant suggestion for the beginners as it will help them to gather more information about crypto currency before posting which will increase the quality of their posts and reduce the amount of deleted comments.

I am strongly agree to you, watching videos instead of reading is more beneficial to new comer, i also have learned by video too easily and quickly , about this forum how to make post comment a post or do activity on this site .

yes, this platform is real knowledge gaining for all of us if you we follow some YouTuber who is professional in crypto then we can learn from them too, because it's still less if learn a lot in crypto, crypto is like learn more and earn more.

youtube helped me a lot in my principles, I read several files and information, but when I wanted to operate in the market I had no idea how to do it and I was afraid to make a mistake, so the videos I saw on youtube were very helpful.

Youtube is the best site to Know anything well I also  know about cyrptotalk from itand you are right in it we learn a lot like study,  motivation speech,  knowledge etc any thing we can find from YouTube. 

Nothing good or special comes in an easy way. Anyone who wants to become a professional trader and reach his future goals must change a great effort and be patient in learning.

Totally agree with you . There are so many source to get the right knowledge . But as there can be fake knowledge we have to get knowledge from a verified source .

Indeed,having knowledge for free is possible with online world,almost everything we need can be find in just one click just make use of the technologies but be careful is a must also as online world are dangerous 

i agree with you,sometimes its hard to learn by reading,so watching it while its actually done is better to understand it properly,just be wise only on picking videos you will use as your guide.

well i think it depends on the type of person cause as psychologies say there are people who learn and understand new things better by reading so for those guys youtube won't be helpfull but for most of us it will give us good explanations from where we can start digging deeper.

Yes it is real if you think that it’s not a real you can be take information from any crypto user who can be informed you about crypto talk and you can be search at YouTube and get many information about this crypto talk 

On 01.03.2020 at 20:39, hamadahajali said:

You are absolutely right, and I agree with you because learning by watching is better than learning to read only, so beginners should learn from the videos on YouTube that will teach them faster.

Yes, some times, i depend on this way when i have not time to read an article , i just write the quistion on youtube then i put my headset  and listen, that is actually easy

Well it's very much true that you can take information from Google and articles from papers and magazines. But if you are not a good reader or you don't have that much time you can watch and listen youtube videos of good youtubers( only those who tell actually useful information)

If you don't enjoy reading, you can always watch informative videos from Andreas Antonopoulos on youtube, which can educate you about most on Bitcoin.

You won't be able to participate in Bitcoin conversations if you don't understand the fundamentals. Try watching his "Bitcoin for Beginners" video.

Edited by BTC Future

Yes brother that's nice guidance from you brother. One can refer to YouTube videos, Google articles, or cryptotalk posts of he wants to know more about cryptocurrency. One can also research about any information and post on cryptotalk too. Thank you.

Yes we can also learn about cryptocurrency from Google researches or YouTube videos but one must know that there are also misleading information on these mentioned platforms so be careful what you follow when doing some research on crypto to stay safe.