Predictions for Monero (XMR) - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Predictions for Monero (XMR)

Monero (XMR – Current price: 0.00636): The price of Monero against the BTC has been falling since April 2018 and is still dropping quite sharply. I feel like this coin still has a while to drop before it stabilizes - possibly for another 5 - 6 months of gradual decline. I think it will stabilize around about 0.0042 and will then remain around that price for a while before it begins another rise.

My Advice: I’m confident the price of Monero is going to continue to fall for a while. I would wait another 3 – 4 months before buying any. (If you are shorting, you can still get a decent profit by shorting for the next 2 - 3 months). Re-evaluate in about 3 months, but that will probably be a good time to buy some and then hold it for a while. Note: This advice is not for Day Traders.

Disclaimer: Note that these are just my predictions, anything can happen. I can't see into the future, so don't take this as professional trading advice.

image.png.04aeafa8e4deb08cebad98ef84467e08.png

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Monera Starts knocking Market and shown their existence, so lets see if more news come then XMR can be think-able better  !!

Good Luck 
Thanks

• Useful or interesting 2

Based on what I see on the chart, it is likely to recover again, especially now that bitcoin prices are rising too.

The XMR will definitely be back in Bitcoin's Bull Run. So if we have extra money buy XMR (Monero) now.

I like this coin but I dont see a reason for that to go up now, maybe just whales can play with it and make it go up

Although vulnerabilities have been found in Monero privacy feature, these guys are among the most active teams in crypto space and are paving the road for a lot of copies and forks to appear... just a few days ago I've seen that there will be a new official hard fork for update implementation ... they are the best and more developed from the existing privacy coins, and I think they'll be around for some time along with the new privacy coins that explore different techs

Price seems very good for buying ...

• +2 1

I've supported Monero for many years and it's quite sad to see it lose so much in value. I still think it will be one of the most used currency thanks to its superior anonymity, but I see a future where XMR is just exchanged P2P because every exchange will be forced to delist it.

• +1 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

Monero has a great team constantly working and developing the project. I do not see it necessarily falling much further. I rather see Monero as a good bet for the medium term.

• +3 1

First time seeing about Monero and it's price as never saw about Monero, but heard. It's good to hold the coin, but they had only one time rise in price and it looks falling in the graph.

If anyone want to double their money without any risk, then this is the best way to invest in Monero as it can easily reach $100 from $50.. Monero has good privacy than Bitcoin.

• +2 2

The price of Monero is cheap now compared to past highs. The same can also be said for the other stable coins such as LTC, ETH, DASH for example. I guess if you bought a year ago, the price now is a bit of a disaster, but, buying now is a bargain i guess compared to the highs of a year or so ago. I hope the markets will recover to normality or higher in 2020.

• +1 1

Monero is private, which is increasing its demand in both legal and illegal transactions. But in the case of drastic regulations, it may lose its value.

• +4 1

11 minutes ago, bestprofi said:

Monero is private, which is increasing its demand in both legal and illegal transactions. But in the case of drastic regulations, it may lose its value.

If they stay out of the regulations it would be good for them and also people will continue to use this coin, Monero is really good for privacy of those who want to stay low profile

9 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

If they stay out of the regulations it would be good for them and also people will continue to use this coin, Monero is really good for privacy of those who want to stay low profile

you have right, but what do you do with this cryptocurrency if it's taken out of exchanges? It is clear that the price will go down

• +3 1

Monero is good coin and i think is undervalued right now. its  good to buy. Also I think XMR could be just correcting a little since it has been hit hard recently.

• +1 1

One of the things I don't get about the altcoin market is why privacy coins haven't become more popular than they have, and why they don't get used even on the darkweb.  Monero has the reputation of being the coin with the most privacy features, and you would think it would get used more than it has been.

It's price isn't doing too badly, though.  Yes, it's down a lot since 2017 but that's not a surprise.  Most altcoins have price charts that look just like monero's.  But it's still going for over $50, and that's quite a bit for an altcoin.  As far as where it's headed in 2020, I have a feeling that it'll increase a lot.  But again, I think most altcoins will as well.

• +3 1

Monero is a good coin and it is go to high soon but at first time when it bull it touch high so much but now i saw the price of monero coin is on yobit is just 32$ and i hope it will increase the price again and it will touch the 900$ this time or may be it will cross this price and make a new high.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Monero performed extremely well in 2018 and many investors are wondering whether it will be repeated in 2019.i predict that the price of Monero to be around $638.73 in one year. It predicts a return of almost 2020 last.

• +1 1

Since Monero is the most successful and active project in its field, I think it will be very valuable in the future. In addition, if the use of crypto currencies due to the principle of confidentiality increases in the coming years, Monera will reach a very valuable price. It can even be considered as base money in its field, or even as ancestral money.

• +4 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:18 AM, Angel Medina said:

Important notice for all those who belong in this world of cryptocurrencies, a few days ago researchers published a report that a Monero malware botnet is hiding behind Taylor Swift JPEG images. The botnet, better known as MyKings (alternatively as DarkCloud or Smominru) has been active since 2016, according to the report. It is characterized as a '' relentlessly redundant '' (i.e. `` repetitive attacker '') that primarily attacks Windows-based services that host database management systems such as MqSQL and MS-SQL, network protocols such as Telnet and even servers running CCTV camera storage. The botnet launches a Trojan called ‘’ Forshare ’, this is used to ensure that different Monero crypto miners run on the target hardware, it is estimated that botnet operators have earned approximately USD 3 million in Monero to date.

That's pretty condemnatory for the Windows users. I suspect they uses stenography to embed some code in the images, but in which language? C++ opcodes? Javascript? We'll never know. Anyway if it's opcodes then it's impressive they managed to hijack the windows services, use the opcodes to download aMonero miner aka trojan and finally start mining on it.

Now what kind of office would allow image viewing on its office systems?

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/23/2019 at 1:51 AM, Beast said:

In fact, Monero can reach a very high price. At the beginning of the year it was very popular, but now the price ranges from 18-24 dollars. Maybe we should just hold our coins and wait for the big whales to pump up the coin, as it was with the dash, or just wait for it to grow normally

i think for now monero coin seems like a coin that has been fought hard by governments to stop it because its highly used in deep web, but will they be able to stop it?

• +4 1

I think that anonymous coins will actively develop. But I read some negative news about this project. At the moment, I'm afraid to invest in this coin.

• +4 1

I am new on cryptocurrency i cheaked many coins chart i saw 

Every coins chart are up price in starting but after that every chart

Graph is going down this is reality of cryptocoin ? If yes then

What we expect from monero also down i dont know about

Monero what will happen will go up or down

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Pramodini01 said:

First time i am hearing this i think its a good coin.. it will be a good coin  in future.. it has a good team

Monero is an old and always on the top coin being one of the anonymous coin in the market, it's more anonymous than Bitcoin I have it always in my portfolio, I'm hoping it will have another all time high.

• +3 1

8 hours ago, Cryptokiller said:

For monero coin the future of crypto market is much good.Because it is a top ranked coin.

Monero is been dropping from the list of the top coins, usd to be at top 10, i think since the government are not capable of getting their hand on the coin, they are trying to manipulate it.

On 1/5/2020 at 10:48 PM, Pramodini01 said:

First time i am hearing this i think its a good coin.. it will be a good coin  in future.. it has a good team

Its a good coin but now a days is infamous for usage  in dark web.People use it for transaction  because its not trackable.their fore it drop in price and now under radar.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well i think XMR will take time to go to up price but you should buy it and keep until it is low and there are higher chances of price up but should patience till it is low .