Predictions for Monero (XMR) - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Predictions for Monero (XMR)

Monero is a project that is based on the terrain of anonymous transactions. It is a decentralized open source digital currency focused on privacy, fungibility, and decentralization.

Like other cryptocurrencies, it is used to transfer funds almost quickly and instantly.

All operations that are made on the blockchain of this platform are completely anonymous and it uses a blockchain solution to decentralize its network.

Some classify it as a cryptocurrency for criminals due to various illicit activities that have been carried out with them. This is an unfortunate disadvantage for the use of anonymity.

In any case, Monero is still an excellent project that seeks to differentiate itself from others and stand out in all its characteristics that break any scruples of the banking order with its non-traceable private transactions.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

Monero's future is too dark, since lately the currency has been involved in too many scandals of money laundering and identity sale within the dark web, in addition its privacy scoop has allegedly been violated by an American company that was behind the FBI award that would give an recognition(money) to whoever manages to violate the privacy of monero.

I not would invest in her, at least not in the long term

• +3 1

Monero is a coin that privileges people with its privacy protocols. Also, this privacy led to the use of this coin for different purposes. In the past months, news that funds were transferred to illegal terrorist organizations via Monero were published on some platforms. This led to Monero becoming the mischievous boy of the cryptocurrency world. This is also a situation that causes negative judgments about Monero in the long run. However, I believe we will continue to see Monero as a popular coin in the market. Its value also has the potential to increase over time.

• +4 1

I think it will stabilize around about 0.0042 and will then remain around that price for a while before it begins another rise.

My Advice: I’m confident the price of Monero is going to continue to fall for a while. I would wait another 3 – 4 months before buying any. (If you are shorting, you can still get a decent profit by shorting for the next 2 - 3 months). Re-evaluate in about 3 months, but that will probably be a good time to buy some and then hold it for a while.Every coins chart are up price in starting but after that every chart

Graph is going down this is reality of cryptocoin.

33 minutes ago, Evils33 said:

Even the fact that the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has identified the winners of the competition for the development of tools for tracking transactions in the Monero cryptocurrency network.Although it is the 16th largest cryptocurrency, according to CoinMarketCap, but it could lose value of the asset

If you say if true then for sure Monero would lose price and rank, the most valuable part of Monero coin is it's privacy and security.

This chart is bearish indeed and I wouldn't try to go against the trend. It is the xmrbtc chart and it has been really bearish. This was correct advice given in my opinion as XRM kept going lower although it had a recent pump to 0.011btc some months ago but returned to normal.

• +2 1

I am read about Monero a lot, it is a good currency that is created with many difficult to understand cryptocraphy to make it private. The chart above it is bearish if you are only look the line but it can have interest again if we see volumes to spike soon. It is from last year and I am think that Monero will escape this trend.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that it is good chance for Monero to start rising again as it didn't do any big price rise for a long time. I still think that it can reach a higher price from ATH as it is one of the most discussed cryptocurrencies, it has a usecase no matter what this is so it will be bought perhaps in massive volumes at some time.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Muhammadwaqas said:

Like bitcoin, menora XMR is a coin which is used . However its value is falling down form 2018 to  today. It is expected it's valus may b increasing in the middle of 2021

As of the time I know monero in 2019, its price was $50. And the price has been increasing and now more than $100. Also not only monero fall in 2018,/it is almost all coins if not all coins that fall at the time. Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and others also fall at the time. 

At the moment, I am afraid to invest in this currency. Because I think that anonymous currency will actively develop. However I have read some negative news about this project.

• +2 1

Firstly Monero is the decent coin And it's go to high very Rapidly.Monero price is increase day by day , Now a time the price of Monero is $ 130 and its increasing very soon . Actually maybe i am wrong or right but we need to predict on the coin on the good way .so best of luck .

• +1 2

I don't think about the exact prediction, but yes about the prediction for guiding us if a such coin going up or drop. But I think the prediction for not popular cryptocurrency like Monero is not easy to get a result. Coin like it, their evolution is very slow, so I don't see how will be predicted!

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, tienda said:

I don't think about the exact prediction, but yes about the prediction for guiding us if a such coin going up or drop. But I think the prediction for not popular cryptocurrency like Monero is not easy to get a result. Coin like it, their evolution is very slow, so I don't see how will be predicted!

You may do not know a thing brother that xmr is a privacy  coin which is going to delisting  in all usa based exchange  site day by day.. In this case,  its really hard for xmr to pump in future like another  altcoin as you can see recently  xmr trading  volume decreasing  just for lot of delisting  news..  Also tomorrow  bittrex will delisting  xmr.. 

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

You may do not know a thing brother that xmr is a privacy  coin which is going to delisting  in all usa based exchange  site day by day.. In this case,  its really hard for xmr to pump in future like another  altcoin as you can see recently  xmr trading  volume decreasing  just for lot of delisting  news..  Also tomorrow  bittrex will delisting  xmr.. 

xmr coins are privacy coins.  And profuse coins are not that strong.  However, this coin is listed on some exchange sites.  This coin was created in 2014.  Privacy coins are not so secure.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

xmr coins are privacy coins.  And profuse coins are not that strong.  However, this coin is listed on some exchange sites.  This coin was created in 2014.  Privacy coins are not so secure.

I have still some confusion  about privacy  coin @Cleaner which  i need to know by take proper research ..  As far as  i able to know that Privacy  coin keep Secret  their every  transaction  till remind the last mining block..  Though  we are still confused  about  future of privacy  coin.. 

• +1 1

My prediction is that Monero will have a very hard time in this year. I expect it to be delisted by many exchanges as regulators will demand an end to privacy coins. They are being used too much and the authorities like Interpol and IRS have their eyes on Monero. 

• +2 1

what will happen with my talk token after invest there. I'm really confused about it. Cause i invest my talk token on yobit investbox. Now i want to withdraw it but i don't how can i do this. Can anyone help me about it? 

Advance thanks for help me.

Let me answer to your question if you know how to invest your talk token in invest box no doubt you can widthraw it any time and you will earn 1% profit for every 24 hours at the top you will see "My investment" click it you will find your talk token close it and your total earnings will move to your balance.

• Useful or interesting1

The situation with Monero or any other cryptocurrency based on privacy, changes from one day to the next, exchanges eliminate the coins without prior notice or suddenly lawsuits or sanctions arise from government institutions, in addition XMR is in the crosshairs of the FBI, which is doing the impossible to decipher it.

On 1/7/2021 at 9:09 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Dorjoy12  its true xmr privacy coin and this coin present ranking 15 and price also good 166$ dollars, iam also heard some negative news about this coin, because these type privacy coins mostly used in illegal activities and money laundering maybe in future this coin face hard time.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12  its true xmr privacy coin and this coin present ranking 15 and price also good 166$ dollars, iam also heard some negative news about this coin, because these type privacy coins mostly used in illegal activities and money laundering maybe in future this coin face hard time.

The hard time for privacy  coin already  started Brother  😉 because  many usa based exchange  site already  start to delisting  Privacy  coin such as xmr,dash and some more.... Last Friday  bittrex exchange  site delisting  some privacy  coin.. So be careful if you are a privacy  coin holder😉

Monero has some problems after the Bittrex exchange delisting. All privacy coins are very concerned as there can be very bad news from regulators and all investors of monero are in difficult position. I wouldn't own any Monero right now but wait for a drop to pick some. Meanwhile Bitcoin is better option.

It is curious that the price of Monero does not depend on the typical factors like the rest of the cryptocurrencies, but its price is correlated with the demand it has on the dark web, which in recent months has been increasing, for so it is possible that monero only increases in price due to constant demand.