Is BSV coin a SCAM or not? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is BSV coin a SCAM or not?

Is BSV coin a SCAM or not?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Is BSV a SCAM coin?

• YES
    • NO

It is not a scam at all, because this currency is currently the booklet of the top 15 currencies in the market and has 3 billion market caps and in various and reputable exchanges such as: okex, houbi, gate, mxc, kucoin Is listed.

I don't really like this project, they gave me the cryptocurrency for having BCH but I sold it because it seems to me that it is very centralized and goes against the ideals and main philosophy of bitcoin and decentralization.

• +5 1

When BTC had the first fork in BCH I did not trust this currency much because of its regulation and its origin. Now seeing these forks I trust less of all this. I am faithful to bitcoin because I see it as a store of value, rather than as an exchange currency. You don't need so many transactions per second, the more there are, the easier it is to avoid the rules of the game.

Although the vote is divided. For me, there is no doubt that with two controversial personalities such as Craig Wright and Calvin Ayre behind this cryptocurrency, BSV is nothing more than a scam or at least it is not a reliable currency to invest in.

Bsv is a cryptocurrency maintained on a peer-to-peer network, software project. It is currently unknown if this Cryptocurrency is a scam or not, since it has been very popular since its origin, however I really am a very believer in bitcoin because I see it as a solution to the economic and financial crisis that each country is experiencing.

Although it is a cryptocurrency whose creation is a fork in block 556,766 and is associated with Craig Wright who claims to be the creator of Bitcoin, I consider it a good project that has some future and depends on whether it is innovating and improving in its blockchain, on the other hand, that some exchanges have removed it as was the case with Binance, can take away some of its credibility

It is believed to be a scam since the price increase of more than 200% in 2 weeks is said to be due 99.4% of the daily volume mainly to nameless exchanges or exchanges known as washing.

Craig Wright is famous for forging fake documents. He even did it in the court room while looking straight into the eyes of the Judge. His days are probably numbered. I'm not worried about hashrate, miners can switch chain in minutes. I'm most interested in the increasing number of applications being built on the BSV blockchain, the increasing number of transactions and the fact that come next February they will remove every limit on the network.

The Bitcoin SV is not a scam coin, this coin born on November 15, 2018, after the Bitcoin Cash Blockchain fork. Since then where there are two versions of Bitcoin Cash. One called Bitcoin Cash ABC and the other called Bitcoin Cash SV.  And now we can find the Bitcoin SV listed in all website exchange platform. So is not a scam coin!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I will leave the coin, and I will search the other coin. It is hard to say if one coin is a scam because people still trade that coin, and they can make a profit. I think it is enough if we can use the coin to make more money, and then if something bad happens, we can leave the coin and not support the coin again.And it is a scam because the moment they don't earn profit. They will not pay the money of those who invested on them. They don't have security on your investments. 

The coin is not so good, I do not like it, like its creator. Very weak, and besides, it has no value. Are any products used in the coin? No. Therefore, you should not use it.

Everyone is recommended to use a real bitcoin cache, and not a miserable coin similarity.

It’s a good bonus that they gave the coin for free and on the news background I sold it away from sin

Hello dear i think you are mad ,because BSV is liemsted in the top exchanges and have high volumes in some exchanges. This is not a scam coin but price fluctuation or variation is very small. Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

NO not scaamm . in 2018, Bitcoin Cash suffered a hard fork of its own, and Bitcoin SV was born.

Bitcoin SV (SV stands for Satoshi Vision) bills itself as the original Bitcoin — a cryptocurrency that stays true to the goals of pseudonymous founder Satoshi Nakamoto.

BSV’s main aims include delivering stability and achieving scalability, something that the original BTC blockchain has struggled to achieve.

Aside from being a shitcoin it is absolutely a trick, in actuality all that comes from Craig Wright for me is without a doubt a trick. He is just a con artist 

To those that consider Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold and the rest forks of Bitcoin as scams, the Bitcoin SV is also a scam, however it wouldn't be said to be a scam so much if there wasn't CW there in some position to be named as founder. Nobody believes he is Satoshi and this story has went too far, if he can't prove it then he shouldn't be taking this role.

• +1 1

I do not know about it, it is fraud, or not, I have heard it for the first time, but people here have often said that according to their interview, there is only one thing, you should have saved all your messages.

I wouldn't call it a scam but there are some people involved that can be called like that and many are calling them scammers for years. BSV is a blockchain, a fork of Bitcoin Cash that had different idea about how it should be proceeding. SV stands for Satoshi Vision which is used to make the better case for CW being Satoshi. This is shady too but I don't know it can be called a scam.

• +2 1

BSV didn't have presales or something like that but it was a fork. There are actions done from the founders, the people that initiated the fork from Bitcoin Cash that are unlawful and lately there is a court hearing for the case of Craig Wright, where the judges are not very pleased from what they listen to.

They promulgated a fake news regarding BSV that the founder or the team behind Bitcoin and BSV is the same.I am thinking of proposing them to also add Faketoshi word there.

I believe this is not a scam it is a legit coin that may have a great value in future . you only need to believe in it and work hard to accumulate it.

My friend It is a weak coin and  a scam and also created by scam people and they were taken to court for their crimminal actions but i do not have any updates about them recently 

Surprisingly, 52 percent of members have voted that BSV is not a scam coin up until today. Guys, you've won what you've voted for. Unless this was part of a BSV team initiative to build accounts in cryptotalk solely to spam this subject in order to prove something. BSV is a complete rip-off, and if you don't believe me, I'm sorry, but I don't have time for you. DYOR stands for "do it yourself."

As a network and currency maybe we can't call it scam. Craig Wright is a very central person in this coin and this is always bad. It can be that he tried to scam everyone telling he is Satoshi, and this made BSV to be instantly considered a coin to avoid. The network is not bad and the blockchain is based on some good ideas. But with everything going on, I am not investing in BSV.