Is BSV coin a SCAM or not? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is BSV coin a SCAM or not?

Is BSV coin a SCAM or not?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Is BSV a SCAM coin?

• YES
    • NO

3 minutes ago, CryptoMaster said:

Don't worry, you can repeat to yourself that all you want, while everyone is finding out that 1MB blocksize is not even enough for the few persons using the lightning network (which is not bitcoin). 😉

BS V is NOT bitcoin it is Shitcoin created by shitcoin guy Faketoshi, but you can dream on and live in your faketoshi sect bubble...enjoy it with your huge empty blocks 😂

Edited by hexwin

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

BS V is NOT bitcoin it is Shitcoin created by shitcoin guy Faketoshi, but you can dream on and live in your fakeotshi sect bubble...enjoy it

Oh I am surely enjoy everything being built on Bitcoin SV, as I am totally enjoying the level of butthurt raising together with the number of daily BSV transactions. LOL 

chart.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

1 minute ago, CryptoMaster said:

Oh I am surely enjoy everything being built on Bitcoin SV, as I am totally enjoying the level of butthurt raising together with the number of daily BSV transactions. LOL 

Craig Wrong is Faketoshi Liar, fraud and world class scammer... who is going to jail soon, where he can spend his BS V shitcoins 

Edited by hexwin

Some trolls and BS V suckpuppets should just be ignored to make life easier,
avoiding talking to this clowns and liar supporters is best thing you can do to support Bitcoin.

7 minutes ago, agentdosa said:

BCH vs BSV Conditions, Most cryptocurrency suffered huge losses throughout 2018, no one will soon forget the worst forks BCH has experienced in November 2018, which has given birth to BSV and has also pushed the entire crypto market to dip down due to their competition. Now, more than a month after the event, the market is still suffering ... That's what I know about BSV coins but I can't say that BSV is a scam or not ...

I don't know how whatches and calendars work in your house but it's been 1 year since they forked off those cancers of BCH ABC alphabet soup. 

Just now, hexwin said:

Some trolls and BS V suckpuppets should just be ignored to make life easier,
avoiding talking to this clowns and liar supporters is best thing you can do to support Bitcoin.

ahahah ok but don't cry. All that anger is bad for your healt. Come on, sing with me and don't be angry! 

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Dr Craig (Satoshi Nakamoto) Wright, Happy Birthday to you!!!!  👏👏👏 

Great informative interview with Vitalik Buterin  reagrding scam coin BS V.
We are starting to post all videos and texts about this scam coin.

19 minutes ago, zaka said:

I think he is a man that no one should trust and reject the Bitcoin community and reduced his status to the place of scammer / pig. Now, I don't know who this guy is on a personal level

Yes, I agree, we are not talking on personal level about anyone.
All major crypto people are talking that BS V coin is a scam, just liste Vitalik Buterin and all others

4 hours ago, Tesnolee said:

I think more traders will say if BSV is a coin scam.
those words are old, but to this day BSV is still being traded.

I guess it's just waiting for the time until BSV really t ...

Correct. Everyone is waiting for the RIP time.
It is same as Bitcionnect, as it was also coin that even was on 8th place on coinmarketcrap,
and that is similar with BS V 

Edited by hexwin

Wow, is this real life? 😱 
https://coin.dance/

https://bitinfocharts.com/

All BitcoinSV numbers go up (transactions number, mining profitability, hash rate, average block size, price) while fees go down! 

https://medium.com/@sv_weather/update-new-road-ahead-b36b975857b0

Slap yourself if you listened to the crypto twitter retarded and thought BSV was a scam! 😉

The End for altcoin BS V | Exposing Craig Wright as a Fraud.
Great informativew video exposing this fraud, liar and mentally sick patient and his scam creation.

Edited by hexwin

15 hours ago, hexwin said:

The End for altcoin BS V | Exposing Craig Wright as a Fraud.
Great informativew video exposing this fraud, liar and mentally sick patient and his scam creation.

This fixation towards Dr. Craig Wright must be really devastating for you. I bet you dream of him every night and wake up all wet and in tears. Who are you, 1Meg Greg sockpuppet? 🤣🤣

Do you eventually know what's wrong technically on Bitcoin SV? Because all I see from you is "Aussie man bad"...

Explain me these stats (while also the price keeps going up) and slap yourself if you believed the crypto retards on twitter saying BSV is a scam 😉

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

Edited by CryptoMaster

Yeas Craig Fakeshi is proven liar, fraud and a scammer, that has even been proved officially with editing Bitcoin whitepaper multiple times.
Here is one more Faketoshi2 guy

Edited by hexwin

22 minutes ago, zaka said:

Yes I heard it's a very well known scam. It is promoted by criminal Calvin Ayr and played by another criminal Craig Wright. Craig Wright is best known for forging fake documents.

Yes he is. He fored several documents including Bitcoin whitepaper, and that is proven in court and from several sources including wikileaks. I expect to see him i jail soon...and that will crash his BS V coin scam.

Naturally, BSV is a phishing company, a scam that only young children will take on. He is a big liar, as said above, do not trust him!

The founder of BSV claimed that he was Satoshi and it was for this reason that he was registered from binance. Binance always maintains its exchange image. If the founder of BSV claims that he is a satoshi even though this is not a fraud and I am sure his coin is a scam coin.

i cant say about Bitcoin Sv BSV, but i truely believe that the owner of BSV mr craigh wright is surely a scamm person, he always try to pretend himself as the real satoshi nakamoto, really funny guys. he always try to lie with community.

I would not say that it is a scam or not because I think as long as the coin can give me a profit, I will still use it to make more and more profit. But if soon, the coin is not good or doesn't have the potential to give away to make a profit, then I will leave the coin, and I will search the other coin. It is hard to say if one coin is a scam because people still trade that coin, and they can make a profit. I think it is enough if we can use the coin to make more money, and then if something bad happens, we can leave the coin and not support the coin again.

Well Craig Wright is really fake satoshi, but the coin is not a scam and it still in the top coinmarketcap so people run that coin, it is like dogecoin now. I don't see the project of BSV, seems he created a coin just for fun just like the Dev of Doge.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

BSV coin id on,t about that because that coin is a new coin for me but i first want to read about that because now this time i am trying to buy new coins more and more and i hope it will give me good profit this time because the market pumping time is near.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't have much info about this coin because i saw today about this coin and i am now reading about this. Crypto market is a great market and still i am reading about coins in it. I buy just those coins which are good and old because they are real coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

not scam for sure but behind this coin stands a crazy man who pretend that he is satoshi nakamoto. so be careful when you want to invest in such a coin there is a lot of good another options in the market 

On 10/13/2019 at 5:43 AM, hexwin said:

Bitcoin SV toughens up its cryptocurrency – FinTech Futures

image.png.1aef1c19a3382010fad350e8ccd0b4ae.png

What do you think about BSV coin and man
who is leading it called Craig Wright better known as FakeSatoshi?
I would love hear your opinion and feedback.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-sv/
Please VOTE and express what do you think YES or NO
You can also post proof materials for your claims

I remember that there was fork, I research a little bit and find this tweet (I remember this tweet 🙂):

If you think that fork coin is fake, I dont know what to tell you.

And still on Yobit trading is open for BCCSV or like you write BSV.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

He only claim to be Satoshi just to be known to the world, he is not the only one. Others are now claim to be one satoshi

On my point of view. It is not a scam.  But also a scam. It is not a scam because it will pay you if they become successful or if they gain profit when you invest. And it is a scam because the moment they don't earn profit. They will not pay the money of those who invested on them. They don't have security on your investments. And that is why it is so dangerous and scam on a a sense.