Is BSV coin a SCAM or not? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is BSV coin a SCAM or not?

Is BSV coin a SCAM or not?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Is BSV a SCAM coin?

• YES
    • NO

I see interesting conversation here and I would like to here
what other members have to say like @xBDT Script and others.
People can still VOTE on top also and answer simple question.

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 1

10 hours ago, Wrath said:

BSV is a scam, bsv created a lot of false hope on the market, many people invested the savings in to it and now they have gone cold, bsv is bearly trading on any major exchange and trade volume have drop hugely since it came up last year.

I'm thinking the same, they were just talking and created just another useless fork of BCH, I see no reason to use this coin while there are much better coins in the market

14 hours ago, 1millionClub said:

Wrong answer.

the Right answer would be:

"It doesn't exist."

Q9t0enpt_o.png

Also check hexwin's post:

BSV is a complete scam just like its scam brother BCH. Both are created by scammers to scam people.

All of this has nothing to do with Bitcoin SV network. I've been waiting for a while now... can someone point me the part in the Bitcoin whitepaper or some Satoshi's post where he talk about SegWit, high fees, 1MB block limit, every user being a node, bitcoin being bad for microtransactions, lightning network, whatchtowers? 

Edited by CryptoMaster
adding informations
  • +2 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

Only BTC its not SCAM. Other BTC i dont know .. :classic_biggrin:. Scam or not can you looking at promotion and goes to market or exchange or not, goes to exchange many trade or buy selling this coin or not ?? Success and many people trade and price stable or down and higher again at many year its a not SCAM. Lets looking together at exchange next day, month or year still exist or not BSV

• +2 1

6 hours ago, CryptoMaster said:

All of this has nothing to do with Bitcoin SV network. I've been waiting for a while now... can someone point me the part in the Bitcoin whitepaper or some Satoshi's post where he talk about SegWit, high fees, 1MB block limit, every user being a node, bitcoin being bad for microtransactions, lightning network, whatchtowers? 

Oh yeah...he forget to add that to gospel of Satoshi.... 
so we are counting that Craig Wrong can make more corrections to 'his' whitepaper and add this features in next version.... like he added and corrected some thing in past

• +2 1

10 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Oh yeah...he forget to add that to gospel of Satoshi.... 
so we are counting that Craig Wrong can make more corrections to 'his' whitepaper and add this features in next version.... like he added and corrected some thing in past

Those are additions made by Blockstream and BTC Core developers. The trouble is those things aren't in the whitepaper which explains what Bitcoin is. So, I suppose if BTC code includes SegWit, high fees, low capacity, Lightning Network and all those things not mentioned in the whitepaper, it's obviously not Bitcoin. 

And again, I'm talking about technical things explained by Satoshi Nakamoto himself, I don't know why you keep talking about Craig Wright....

• +3 1

3 minutes ago, CryptoMaster said:

And again, I'm talking about technical things explained by Satoshi Nakamoto himself, I don't know why you keep talking about Craig Wright....

Because your master idol and savior Craig Wrong continue to lie everyone that he is Satoshi Nakamoto,
and not just that, because list of his lies is longer than Amazon and Mississippi rivers together

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Because your master idol and savior Craig Wrong continue to lie everyone that he is Satoshi Nakamoto,
and not just that, because list of his lies is longer than Amazon and Mississippi rivers together

My master idol is Satoshi Nakamoto, and the Bitcoin whitepaper is what describes Bitcoin. Anything different than what's written in there is not Bitcoin. I could care less if it was written by Craig Wright, God or Santa Clause. 

On the other end, you seem to have something personal against Craig Wright, that's your choice. But I would also read again the whitepaper if you want to know how Bitcoin works. 

Edited by CryptoMaster
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, CryptoMaster said:

My master idol is Satoshi Nakamoto, and the Bitcoin whitepaper is what describes Bitcoin. Anything different than what's written in there is not Bitcoin. I could care less if it was written by Craig Wright, God or Santa Clause. 

On the other end, you seem to have something personal against Craig Wright, that's your choice. But I would also read again the whitepaper if you want to know how Bitcoin works. 

I don't have any idol.... and nothing personal against proven liar and wannabe Satoshi.

Bitcoin whitepaper is not set in stone gospel that thou shall not ever break....
Nobody knew how Bitcoin will evolve in real life situation.

You and people like Faketoshi turned Bitcoin into religious sect cult

Edited by hexwin
  • +2 1

I dont like bitcoin cash, bch abc or bsv or another fork, because this fork and other fork only split the total value of marketcap bitcoin it self....Dont you think its true?

• -1 1

image.png.10334b294b143763502ccf392dcf0554.png

I have to say that I am surprised with voting results so far ....
and people are mostly divided in what they think about BS V coin.  😲

• +2 1

I think its a scam created by some frauds working in the digital market. They promulgated a fake news regarding BSV that the founder or the team behind Bitcoin and BSV is the same. This created a hype in the market.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, hexwin said:

I don't have any idol.... and nothing personal against proven liar and wannabe Satoshi.

Bitcoin whitepaper is not set in stone gospel that thou shall not ever break....
Nobody knew how Bitcoin will evolve in real life situation.

You and people like Faketoshi turned Bitcoin into religious sect cult

You're totally wrong on that, the whitepaper is what defines Bitcoin. 

Imagine being so confident in you "store of value" that you're scared a "fraud" talking at a conference can crash the "store of value" price. 😂😂

• +4 1

50 minutes ago, CryptoMaster said:

You're totally wrong on that, the whitepaper is what defines Bitcoin. 

Imagine being so confident in you "store of value" that you're scared a "fraud" talking at a conference can crash the "store of value" price. 😂😂

I am waiting for the day when you mesiah will go to prison for all his lies and crimes he committed.
Arrogant wannabe someone, even his mother say that he was a sick liar from childhood. 

• +3 1

34 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I am waiting for the day when you mesiah will go to prison for all his lies and crimes he committed.
Arrogant wannabe someone, even his mother say that he was a sick liar from childhood.

this guy really takes stuff to a new level... just another soap opera that takes your money...

don't understand how, being satoshi, he doesn't withdraw any funds from the BTC legendary accounts to buy ASICs to mine BCHSV... suspicious 😂

probably lost the private keys during gulf war

• +2 1

14 minutes ago, dentolas said:

this guy really takes stuff to a new level... just another soap opera that takes your money...

don't understand how, being satoshi, he doesn't withdraw any funds from the BTC legendary accounts to buy ASICs to mine BCHSV... suspicious 😂

probably lost the private keys during gulf war

New Faketoshi Fails to Impress and Crypto Twitter is ...

I heard and saw that word Satoshi has been added to Oxford dictionary now, and I am thinking of proposing them to also add Faketoshi word there... 

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 1

BSV= Bitcoin Satoshi Vision

If you have read the whitepaper and know a good knowledge on bitcoin, you must know what bitcoin is, from that point we can simply say that BSV is not Bitcoin.

But he is promoting it as real bitcoin which is equal to scam.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Consignee said:

BSV= Bitcoin Satoshi Vision

If you have read the whitepaper and know a good knowledge on bitcoin, you must know what bitcoin is, from that point we can simply say that BSV is not Bitcoin.

But he is promoting it as real bitcoin which is equal to scam.

Bitcoin whitepaper expain well how bitcoin works and what it is. I am still waiting for someone to showing me where in the whitepaper there is a section about SegWit, RBF, Lightning Network, 1MB max block size, high fees, slow transactions... Seems a lot of experts here but nobody know where I should look in the whitepaper. 

BTW if you are smart enough, everyone interested to know where the crypto industry is heading in the next years, should watch this talk. 😉

• +2 1

16 hours ago, CryptoMaster said:

Bitcoin whitepaper expain well how bitcoin works and what it is. I am still waiting for someone to showing me where in the whitepaper there is a section about SegWit, RBF, Lightning Network, 1MB max block size, high fees, slow transactions... Seems a lot of experts here but nobody know where I should look in the whitepaper. 

BTW if you are smart enough, everyone interested to know where the crypto industry is heading in the next years, should watch this talk. 😉

download.jpg

You have perfect profile image, and that is enough..... you can wait on all forum on earth and forever to see this.

I also never saw  that in whitepapar Satoshi said that he is world class liar and criminal forger.

Edited by hexwin
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, CryptoMaster said:

SegWit, RBF, Lightning Network, 1MB max block size, high fees, slow transactions.

Slow transaction and high fees reason are well known to you, although transactions are not slow all the time and fees are not high all the time. If you have problem with 1MB max block size, you must not talk about both block size and Segwit at once.

I believe I don't need to explain what RBF, LN is. You are more expert than 99% people here.

To me, BCH & BSV are same as the other ICO, they are stealing bitcoin.

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 11:00 AM, Wahid Hasan said:

BSV just isn't any con coin they will any legimate, BSV came into the particular photo to fix difficulty which is ingesting bitcoin funds yet will be obstruct simply by leading stage bitcoin funds people, beneath this kind of hash industry BSv remains perform that perspective and will also be shortly folks learn to understand oahu is the subsequent leading coin.

All I can tell you is my mind is going through a severe stress by trying to understand these posts which obviously were translated to English from another language.

People who use the same language misunderstood each other all the time.  I think Google Translate has dealt with that problems pretty well.

• +1 1

Bsv is a scam. Fake coin. I've changed my mind about Craig Wright from the past. I think Is goal is to make everyone belive he is Satoshi so that her can worry people that he will sell the premine and cause a crash in the market. The value of the coin is real. But will turn out to be a scam and will implode along with this idiots career. 

• +2 1

16 minutes ago, Scottsummers said:

Bsv is a scam. Fake coin. I've changed my mind about Craig Wright from the past. I think Is goal is to make everyone belive he is Satoshi so that her can worry people that he will sell the premine and cause a crash in the market. The value of the coin is real. But will turn out to be a scam and will implode along with this idiots career. 

From some of the news that I read there are many who say that BSV is a scam coin. And if we see there really isn't any development activity for their project.

• +1 1

On 10/15/2019 at 11:13 AM, 1millionClub said:

Half of the voters voted for "not scam" which is very very alarming imo. This shows us that the crypto people are not well informed about the scams and Craig 's disinformation tactics are working quite well. We need to work harder and explain the scams.

anyone in their right mind will stay away from BSV if they saw Craig talking , i will not trust a delusional psycho with my investment, plus he pumps BSV at weird times it just dont add up.

• +1 1