freebitco.in like wallet? - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
knezulc

freebitco.in like wallet?

I do not recommend storing a large amount in bitcoin on a freebitco.in wallet. Before doing this, you need to think carefully and decide on the security of your bitcoins. 

Freebitco.in is not wallet, you can store your bitcoin but it may be gone in any time. so you used strong wallet you used coinbase blockchain etc.

i think freebitco.in is a messy site. It takes a lot of time to earn Bitcoin and they make payments every week which is really annoying. I don't trust the  wallet  of freebitco.in I lost Bitcoin while playing the game here so I would suggest anyone to use this site ...

I would not keep the money there, because it seems to me that sooner or later the money from your account will simply be debited for no reason.

Free bitcoin it is not a wallet but you can use it as a wallet if you just interested with their 4% annual interest from holding your bitcoins.

Exchange wallet have high security but still no one want to keep their btc in exchange wallet & you are talking about faucet wallet that's too risky man.

I just reading every comment.

Actually i save some my Bitcoin on that site, i targeting their saving interest around 4.08%, for me that is enough to growing my Bitcoin holding, also their faucet is great.

Maybe i will move again my Bitcoin to the safest place, absolutely wallet. But in wallet i don't get anything lol.. this is very confused. If i trade it maybe i loss some my Bitcoin, because the market now is still bearish.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

nope. I don't recommend it because it's too risky, it's better to use a mobile wallet or if needed can use a cold wallet

I don't think is a very good idea to put your money in one on line wallet which is belong to a faucet site.

Yes you can use it as wallet but it is not secured to me. all online wallets are unsafe and there is probability to be hacked by the scammers . so I prefer you not to use it.

This website is not made for wallet. This website is made especially for earning money. However it's fund is not secured. Because I see some videos of this site. The people using scripts to hack it's feature in these videos.

Please dont store your funds in such kind of sites , it is not wallet it is just a site , they may scam you one day and all your funds will be lost , even many big exchanges are being hacked these days , so store your assets in your own wallet with pvt keys 

I will never tell you to use freebitco.in as a bitcoin wallet because this is a faucet and gambling site. It is a site for earning. Crypto wallets security is very high but not the sites. So there is a very huge chance of getting hacked. Also anytime the site admin can close the site without any restrictions. It is completely in his /her control. So please don't use it a wallet. You can earn here and withdraw your earnings. 

I think freebitco.in is not a wallet. It is website that pays little amount of bitcoin satoshi for playing game in this website. You can visit and earn bitcoin satoshis, but i do not use this site for crypto wallet. And actually this site is a not a crypto wallet.

I dont think using wallets like freebitco.in is a nice idea for storing your btc . If you want to earn interest for your cryptoassets you can use "Nexo" and "credearn". These are far more trustworthy than "freebitco.in". Among Nexo and Cred I will prefer nexo as it is such a platform which provides you interest for your cryptoassets @of 8% per annum . Not only this Nexo also provides you instant loan in fiat currencies like Dollars for your cryptoassets if you want.

So , Overall we Can say that Nexo is a very good and Trusted platform which provide service of dealing  loan and interests  for your cryptoassets

When I came to know about this site I got attracted towards it and the fact that you can multiply your bitcoins added to my attraction.But it was not that easy I thought.

On this site you get free rolls per hour which you have to claim and you get some amount of satoshis according to the roll you have got.Frankly the satoshis you get are very very less, but there is an option to multiply your bitcoins, with which I have a bad experience.

I stated playing the bitcoin multiplying game.for first few times I won continuously but after that i started loosing even if i played safe, as they use bots for this.The bots don't allow you to win.so even if you play safe you will lose your bitoins.I lost all of my bitcoins which I earned from the site from the free rolls and also which I deposited to multiply them.also their withdrawal time is very long it takes hours to get your satoshi back.

I advise not to work on this site as the satoshi you get here are low and not worth your time and the option to multiply your bitcoins can land you up with no bitcoins left you will lose all your bitcoins.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:16 PM, knezulc said:

hy!

What do you think to use freebitco.in site like wallet? you get some percentage and no fee  if you payout on sundays...

Your opinion?

When I came to know about this site I got attracted towards it and the fact that you can multiply your bitcoins added to my attraction.But it was not that easy I thought.

On this site you get free rolls per hour which you have to claim and you get some amount of satoshis according to the roll you have got.Frankly the satoshis you get are very very less, but there is an option to multiply your bitcoins, with which I have a bad experience.

I stated playing the bitcoin multiplying game.for first few times I won continuously but after that i started loosing even if i played safe, as they use bots for this.The bots don't allow you to win.so even if you play safe you will lose your bitoins.I lost all of my bitcoins which I earned from the site from the free rolls and also which I deposited to multiply them.also their withdrawal time is very long it takes hours to get your satoshi back.

I advise not to work on this site as the satoshi you get here are low and not worth your time and the option to multiply your bitcoins can land you up with no bitcoins left you will lose all your bitcoins.

Freebitco.in is a faucet website to earn Bitcoin 1hourly basis on daily, it is legit website to earn bitcoin. It is a internet money nobody stop it.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

Freebitco.in basically online gambling platform and earn litte some free bitcoin satosi every hours and play game with this free btc satosi also they have lotary every week and predictions game to earn bitcoin satosi.

On 13.10.2019 at 16:16, knezulc said:

hy!

What do you think to use freebitco.in site like wallet? you get some percentage and no fee  if you payout on sundays...

Your opinion?

It depends of course on the amount of investment. The site for all time proved to be good. But again, suddenly the site will disappear. There are risks.

A lot of people here already said that since freebitco.in is an online wallet it can be breached and your money gone, but I want to add one more thing.

Withdrawals do not happen instantly, they are processed every Sunday. So if you need to withdraw right now then it's a poor choice.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 11/8/2019 at 6:05 AM, bobjoemega said:

I can't understand users who talk about the unsafe of the wallet in "freebitcoin", don't you see that the whole world is a risk and the Cryptocurrency world is 90% a dangerous place to land in it, so if you are afraid, better go home and watch some anime before go to sleep. 
But for you brother i will tell you that this website is the best wallet you can use, it's a very old faucet, and with 4.08% annual interest on your FreeBitcoin balance and the free withdraw i cannot see any other website do it, so i think there is no problems in use of it.

Indeed yes,

i fully agree with you since i also use to it until this time with a bitcoins (even though not a huge amount) in my freebitcoin account. there's no such safe in today's situation, we all live in a risk every day. the only things is which you are with? you risk or not?