freebitco.in like wallet? - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
knezulc

freebitco.in like wallet?

15 hours ago, juos1s said:

You can get hacked easily there, freebitco this is a tap, not a wallet and it is a gambling site so it is very dangerous in terms of security and it is not recommended at all.

My friend once tried using freebitco.in but it turned out to contain garbage and scams. we must be careful because there are already many sites that offer the same thing.

I've used the faucet since 3 years ago, and they seem to be trusted as a service, although you never know how can things change. The website can be sold and the buyer can exit any time. It is not that I don't trust the current owners, I don't trust the online wallets.

If you want to hodl cryptocurrency to earn interest, there is a lot of methods to do it with high secured company. Freebitco.in is legit and running since 2012 or 2013 but its not a wallet, not an exchange and not a pure investment website... If a Great exchange like Binance can be hack, what about a faucet?

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Don't use this site because in every moment you could be hacked and site have no good interface and i cant trust this website. 

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

I think it is very good to use the free bitcoin site like the wallet, as it provides us with annual profits by depositing money into it and we can through these funds play the right and the bets in addition to participating in the lottery

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Freebitco.in used as a wallet isn't secure at all. Remember freebitco.in can always ban your account and you lose all your funds. In a regular wallet, you have your private key and you can restore your wallet at any time. Freebitco.in has an interest feature, however there are way more secure wallets that offer higher interests (0.02% daily and more, for example Stakecube). You can withdraw from freebitco.in 30k Satoshi and above, bad for smaller payments.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I think freebitco.in its one of the best site to earn bitcoin by hi-lo, betting on sports and their rewards every hour. Its true they give you interests by holding your bitcoins there but i have never try it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

yeah that would be a good idea, the very reason i think so is that, being that you are not currently going to speend or utilize the crypto asset then it would be a good idea to leave it in a place where you get a percentage for keeping your assets, just know that the security of these sites could get compromised 

On 10/13/2019 at 5:46 PM, knezulc said:

hy!

What do you think to use freebitco.in site like wallet? you get some percentage and no fee  if you payout on sundays...

Your opinion?

Don't use such wallets to store more of crypto currency. You should use the coinbase wallet and Blockchain wallet to store more of crypto currency. Because its much more secured. 

On 10/13/2019 at 3:16 PM, knezulc said:

hy!

What do you think to use freebitco.in site like wallet? you get some percentage and no fee  if you payout on sundays...

Your opinion?

Of course freebitco.in can be used as the wallet because you'll be holding your funds and earn 4% annually interest, I know freebitco.in for a while, but I don't know how they are safe to hold people funds for a while and there have chances to be hacked.

This is a kind of short wallets that is being used to give free cryptocurrencies. The users are in a search for cryptocurrencies always. And bitcoin is their first priority. And according to that they attend various faucets and mining apps or websites to earn then. Freebitcoin.co is one of them. It is a kind of websites that gives little money to the users for mining. 

On 4/1/2020 at 8:21 PM, SunilRaja said:

Freebitcoin is in my opinion a fake and scam site don't use this site as a wallet always try to send to coins into safest Wallet like coinbase and blockchain.

Lol! What's are the proof that's you can show that's freebitco.in is a scam wallet? Let me tell you that freebitco.in has too long in the market, and they will give annual interest of 4% from your holdings.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:16 AM, knezulc said:

hy!

Your opinion?

Welcome my friend, I think the site is actually making the payment
But I think that the payoff is very little and there is a lot of risk in keeping your money on this site
I advise you to be careful on your money

I agree with you we can say that freebitco.in is a good wallet because in this we can earn some free bitcoin as well just by putting more 30000 Satoshi but online wallet are not safe 

On 10/13/2019 at 9:16 AM, knezulc said:

hy!

Your opinion?

Yeah actually its best thing because they pay interest for holding your coin in there faucet site, and its good, but its hard to keep yourself from playing dice because when you see your wallet with that amount of coins and you will think you can win dice.

16 minutes ago, Soaib khan said:

I agree with you we can say that freebitco.in is a good wallet because in this we can earn some free bitcoin as well just by putting more 30000 Satoshi but online wallet are not safe 

I like this wallet that can give free Bitcoin. How can I generate the wallet, I won't mind it risk.

I have use this faucet website for a long time and it's really can work like a wallet and give interest for your holding bitcoin there the minimum i think is 30k satoshi or more but i dont know about the security is good to keep your coin there or no 

2 hours ago, kingofsay said:

anytime of the day and you can lose all your money stored there. It is better to keep it in your own personal wallet. a site trusted by many but no one knows who is the owner behind it and what his plans are for the future so it is better to withdraw your bitcoin and keep it in your personal wallet

I can entrust my funds to the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, which really happens. There are definitely online wallets for storing bitcoin.

Yes you can store funds in freebitco.in but it is more likely a gambling site and not a wallet. In my experience of using it the main purpose in the site is you need to grow your funds by making a bet or joining in their lottery which means you need to gamble. So i never look freebitco.in as a wallet but rather a gambling site.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:16 PM, knezulc said:

hy!

Your opinion?

This is a faucet site and should be treated basically as one. In freebit.co, you earn bitcoin by doing some tasks. It is not an online wallet and keeping your bitcoin there is unsafe. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, this site is suitable as an investment portfolio, although the percentage of profit in it is very weak, but it remains an honest profitable site, but I do not advise you to store your money in it.

There is a lot that uses freebitco as a wallet but this is not safe and good so I do not advise you to do this especially if you have a large amount of bitcoin it should be stored on a real wallet

Life is great and enjoy it

Spoiler
23 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

There is a lot that uses freebitco as a wallet but this is not safe and good so I do not advise you to do this especially if you have a large amount of bitcoin it should be stored on a real wallet

Freebitcoin is online and legit since 2014 so... However I agree with you, Never store funds on a website that is not a wallet; Personally i'm using only non-custodial wallet (Atomic Wallet, Coinomi, Enjin Wallet, Guarda).

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

3 hours ago, Jona said:

the freebitcoin site is the best to use for dice and the free btc roll or also for the gambling but this is to much risky 

That is why it is not a faucet, or not a pure faucet, nowadays, many faucets like to make use of gambling, this is a way they collect back the bitcoin that individual collect using the faucet. 

I have used the free bitcoin site for a long period of time as I was using it to store the currencies I get from the faucets sites and this site offers many features, the most important of which is buying and selling currencies with ease and for safety all the portfolios are vulnerable to theft and I think this site is safe