freebitco.in like wallet? - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
knezulc

freebitco.in like wallet?

Of course freebitco.in is not a wallet,it is a free faucets site where you can earn free bitcoin by free roll every one hour,you can just deposit there if you want to play the dice game.

No it is not a wallet.All of the websites and mobile application s that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of these but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake.

been in that site also and im not that much active in there. But i find it nice because you can earn bitcoins every hour. As for my bitcoins there, its still in there. But, i agree to other comment, online wallet is not that safe.

1 hour ago, hunasaloow said:

It can be hacked, all deposits inside can be reset. Even website owners can take the money inside and escape. Never invest any money you cannot afford to lose.

Yes that's it never invest what you can not give this is the principle base 

That's a big risk mate because that's a gambling site as well so you might be tempted to gamble your coins and the interest for keeping bitcoins there is very minimal 4% annually as for me I can't take that risk and I can't advice anybody to do that.thanks

I would like to suggest you to not go for such benefits because all these online sites are not safe it can be easily hacked and also there are lots of scammers who developed such sites to receive your investments and then you get cheated.

1 hour ago, Umair7737 said:

I am actually using it, and its good wallet as it has an interest that pays you every day. And it is a very trusted and perfect wallet. 

i have lso used this wallet and the wallet is very much secured to me as like as coinbase wallet. i think in the crypto market coinbase wallet is the best crypto wallet.

1 hour ago, blacksmith101 said:

never use a wallet of any faucet site. you should withdraw your money from faucet sites as soon as possible. they closes within very short time.

This is a relevant answer and a good advice. Too many member confon wallet, micro wallet.... My favorite wallets are non-custodial wallets (Atomic, Trust, Guarda...)

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

There are a lot of wallet in this platform.freebitco.in is not safe wallet. Because this wallet secure very low. I am used coinbase. It is one of the best and useful wallet in this platform. Many people used this wallet. So coinbase you used.

Its not moral value to abuse it as an mundane wallet, bring to mind "not your keys, not your bitcoin" level they are honest faucet they cannot ensure the shelter of your funds. stopover safe and function merely wallets that has secret keys.

The freebitco.in site is a very good faucets, and has being there, for a long time in the internet, and also having to hold a good amount of Bitcoin, thee on their site, is really advantageous as the pay on an interest according on what you have on on your personal account

you can use tempralry cause that address may chang ein future and you may lose some coins if you aint  change to new wallet address. it depends on site. it is ok to use it.

No in my olinion freebitco.in site not like a wallet. Because freebitco.in site can helps user to earn bitcoin. If collect bitcoin to freebitco.in site and it's deposit your crypto wallet. For that freebitco.in site not like a wallet.

Freebitco is just a website to earn free bitcoin. It claims to pay annual interest if you invest bitcoin up to a certain amount. However, freebitco is not a wallet and storing bitcoin in it can be as unsafe as storing your crypto in any other free earning websites. There is even no guarantee that you can withdraw your bitcoins after a long time and their rules may be changed. Only use Freebitco for its rolls to earn a few free satoshis and store your bitcoins in reliable wallets.

I think that it`s insane idea. There are many crypto wallets which are more user-friendly and comfortable. Your profit from holding money on freebitcoin will be too low 

I don't think this is a logical idea. Freebitcoin is not a juzdan site but a gambling and faucet It doesn't seem like something very reliable If possible, do not store your coins on such sites.

This is not a wallet This is just a site, they can scam you one day and all your funds will be wasted, even nowadays many big exchanges are being hacked, so save your property in your wallet ....

Online site store and exchange are not safe crypto hold long time. You can use mobile Wallet or best for hardware Wallet for long time hold. 

Most people use this freebitcoin.com wallet.  So I think it's a safe wallet as the name implies.

I would like to use this wallet in the future.  But I suggest you not just think about it. Yes it is.

On 3/2/2020 at 5:33 PM, naim66 said:

freebitco.in is not wallet bro that was only a faucet and wallet bro . by the way some good wallet for you blockchain,coinbase,coinomi etc 

Yes it's a faucet but also a wallet too you use it like wallet and if you put more than 30k satoshi you can get profit from them like you invest in some website 

This site is old and documented and we can store our currency with it and withdraw it when we want, but it is better for us to store our currencies in the portfolios because it is more secure than the sites connected to the Internet

On 3/6/2020 at 12:42 AM, SHAKILZ said:

This is not a wallet This is just a site, they can scam you one day and all your funds will be wasted, even nowadays many big exchanges are being hacked, so save your property in your wallet ....

I agree you are 100% right. freebitco .in No wallet This is a faucet gambling site that can be closed any day. A good option for storing cryptocurrencies is to use a cold wallet or any wallet that has a high usage and rating.

On 10/13/2019 at 8:16 PM, knezulc said:

hy!

What do you think to use freebitco.in site like wallet? you get some percentage and no fee  if you payout on sundays...

Your opinion?

My opinion not all online wallet are safe, put your coins into the trusted online wallet. 

Secure your coins and don't put in an unknown and not trustable wallet. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't think storing bitcoin on freebitco is a good and safe idea and therefore I would not advise you to do this because it has some risk

THINK POSITIVE