Crypto-currencies Advantages - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Crypto-currencies Advantages

Regarding the good characteristics of cryptocurrencies, I agree with you, but in terms of security, I do not agree with you on this, because in the field of cryptocurrencies we are sometimes exposed to scammers and sites that steal or claim to be popular platforms for trade.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto currencies offer us a great advantages. This type of advantages is very much effective for purchasing.

• Now we don't need to rely only on flat currencies. 
  • We can make our transactions and purchases easily with this currencies. 
  • This currencies offers us full safety and secure way to keep our money safe
  • We can easily make profits by this sitting in home. 
  • We can also invest and profit a good amount of money  by this currency. 

On 2/8/2020 at 10:05 AM, microman said:

* Easy earning

* Less time consuming

* More secure

* More profitable

* Best alternative of paper currency

For "easy earnings" and "more secure" I disagree your point, because  cryptocurrencies is not easy like that to earn and also the security is not in high technology like the fiat currencies or banks security

Cryptocurrency has many advantages over the fiat currencies, it is just about how many we could think of.  Cryptocurrency unlike the fiats are not regulated by one body. You walk in the street without carrying cash as long as you have your safe cryptocurrency wallet. Diseases transmitted through contact cannot be transmitted through cryptocurrency unlike the fiats. These among others are the advantages of cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are many benefits to crypto currency and it is easy to make money from now on but before working we need to know about crypto. Crypto is a very profitable currency. And every person is willing to do whatever he wants. Crypto is not under anyone's control.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:57 PM, bobjoemega said:

The Advantages and all positives things you do not know about Bitcoin!
This process, thats mean the cryptocurrencies, and the technology on which it is based are still nascent and in their experimental phases in order to adequately understand how their growth can affect all joints of society, including wars. However, the emergence of this coin has been accompanied by a group of people who believe it may change the rules of the game. Veer ended his interview with me with a simple message: "If you are an anti-war, start using Bitcoin in your personal life today."
These advantages can be summarized in three points:
1 Separation of money and state
2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

Are you with me with that, please comment below

Well there are always advantages and disadvantages of almost everything. I like it because it's decentralized because of blockchain technology so you can work from your home anonymously. 

Yes, I agree with you. In addition, it is a broad science that enables you to gain experience in various fields through research in the blockchain technology on which bitcoin is based

Biggest advantage of cryptocurrencies in my view is that you can double your money in blink of an eye. It's a great way of making money without much hard work. It's only requires your hardwork and knowledge of crypto to earn good money.

2 hours ago, Solson said:

Unlike paper money, cryptocurrency has many advantages, because you can easily make money without leaving your home on the Internet. In addition, you can easily exchange your cryptocurrency for money. It is very comfortable.

Different, crypto is systemized and only needs to be relaxed and an internet connection at home. we do not need to bother to exchange money out of the house and just relax and be able to feel the results.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:35 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

the advantages of crypto currencies are you can multiply your investment in a very short time, because its moment is fast and you can get profit in a very short time, some coins have slow movement so you have to wait for them.

This is right. When you're luckily enough then you can grow your profit more than your desire amount. 

Although some coins are very slow in movement but it will worth the wait. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/7/2020 at 2:46 PM, Iamelneeno said:

Cryptocurrency has lots of advantages which I cannot mention all but few. One of its advantage is been decentralized currency which means it's a currency that cannot be controlled by anyone and its transaction cannot be tracked. It faster in transactions than normal fiat currency. 

yes,that is why many people like it because of its advantages that cannot be compared to fiat, also it is good investment for a long time period.

Of course, crypto is a good investment and has many benefits. However, there is no comparison of crypto with Fiat. Fiat is centralized and crypto decentralized because of its benefits. There is no barrier we can do as we wish. Bitcoin is a very popular currency and the best investment in the long term.

On 4/4/2020 at 7:14 PM, Faisialseeri said:

As I feel that digital money have numerous focal points, cryptographic money can illuminate the debacle of joblessness, digital currency give chance to everybody to join and acquire benefit. Crypto don't have any necessities like different occupations. Work in crypto is additionally simple to different occupations.

There are so many advantages of it, that is why people turning their money to crypto now, and they are already putting some investment on it. It is because of the anonymity feauture of bitcoin and altcoins.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:27 PM, bobjoemega said:

The Advantages and all positives things you do not know about Bitcoin!
This process, thats mean the cryptocurrencies, and the technology on which it is based are still nascent and in their experimental phases in order to adequately understand how their growth can affect all joints of society, including wars. However, the emergence of this coin has been accompanied by a group of people who believe it may change the rules of the game. Veer ended his interview with me with a simple message: "If you are an anti-war, start using Bitcoin in your personal life today."
These advantages can be summarized in three points:
1 Separation of money and state
2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

Are you with me with that, please comment below

Everything has it's own advantages and disadvantages. Cryptocurrency advantages is too good. Also it's value won't dump anytime. Even no one can control it's network easily. 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This is absolutely true, in addition to that the most important cryptocurrency positives are completing transactions easily, quickly and safely.

I,am agree with you  anyone can easily make investment in crypto it is very safe   and secure and it also offers you a very good amount of money by posting which is also a very advantage about crypto  

I have not read Satoshi's last message, and this is very important. The last information that you said is important and this is good, but if we say that it is being relied upon by the government in anonymity, what will be on your mind? Bitcoin is a future that will gradually change the world if things go in its favor

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 1/18/2020 at 4:41 AM, bitcoinb said:

My favorite advantage is the speed of transactions with currencies like Stellar (XLM). Stellar transactions are almost instantaneous.

I think that there are many advantages when it comes to cryptocurrency because you can earn money. I think that I like cryptotalk vecaus you can earn freely and have earnings and you will just need to post things in the forum and they will pay you. I hope that cryptotal will last. 

On 4/17/2020 at 6:10 AM, BulatkinAl said:

Having power and full control over your money is one thing why crypto is my choice. Also you don't have to pay high fees to be able to send money across border.

That's true but it depends on the type of currency you are to make transaction with, if you check Bitcoin was having a high fee

Bitcoin transaction is is very helpful in many ways. Whenever we want to do a very huge transaction It's simpler to go online. it will be secure to trade online. Cryptocurrency decentralized way and it has a limit of it production.

Bitcoin transaction is is very helpful in many ways. Whenever we want to do a very huge transaction It's simpler to go online. it will be secure to trade online. Cryptocurrency decentralized way and it has a limit of it production.

On 4/16/2020 at 11:08 PM, Tomas2020 said:

What distinguishes cryptocurrencies is that the transmission fees for digital currencies are either non-existent or very low, and the people who manage accounts to record the transfer of their work through mining are completing the transmissions, so there is no need to give them more money.

The fees in crypto transactions are totally dependent on the coin you use. If you choose bitcoin, your fees can be higher than fiat transactions. You have to stick to coins like Ripple and Litecoin if you want a cost-effective transmission of money. I think the main advantage of crypto is not fees, it is unlimited amount of money that can be sent to any wallet per transaction. By using crypto, you don't need to use bank cheques to send a large amount of money to someone's account. You do the same at home with just a few clicks.

Yes, your words are true. Cryptocurrencies are one of the best ways to achieve profits quickly and in a good rate because they offer great and beneficial advantages

Life is great and enjoy it

These are all very good advantages when it comes to crypto and to be completely honest i think that the anonymity is the main reason that there are so many people that make use of crypto. also, one of the advantages that i think that is good for many is that it can be used across the world with low fees and therefore you are able to transfer funds with relative ease and security.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The Crypto currency has huge potential and many advantages,if we talk about present situation the bank notes are way of transfering viruses but Crypto helps in without touch transaction and also in privacy so Crypto is future.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/22/2020 at 2:14 AM, Tomas2020 said:

It can be said that we are living in the beginning of the era of cryptocurrencies, some of which come and appear in a new form, others disappear, but cryptocurrencies have value and there is interest behind them, and this is why international banks are interested in blockchain technology and its applications.

Yes I think that cryptocurrencies holds many advantages that help them have the upperhand against other things like banks. I think that it is the blockchains that make them big and safe. If you do cryptocurrencies then you will feel at ease because you can earn easily.