Crypto-currencies Advantages - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Crypto-currencies Advantages

The Advantages and all positives things you do not know about Bitcoin!
This process, thats mean the cryptocurrencies, and the technology on which it is based are still nascent and in their experimental phases in order to adequately understand how their growth can affect all joints of society, including wars. However, the emergence of this coin has been accompanied by a group of people who believe it may change the rules of the game. Veer ended his interview with me with a simple message: "If you are an anti-war, start using Bitcoin in your personal life today."
These advantages can be summarized in three points:
1 Separation of money and state
2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

Are you with me with that, please comment below

• Useful or interesting 17
  • +1 15
  • +2 7
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 5

In terms of security and convenience, I agree that bitcoin is the best option because if we travel to other countries that allow transactions using bitcoin, we do not need to carry a lot of money and also do not have to worry about our wallet being broken by hackers. In addition, as a digital asset, bitcoin is also very flexible because it does not require a place with certain conditions such as if we have large amounts of gold

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

advantages in crypto is very well likes in financial you will receive income if yoou want as  trader and try to trading with crypto on exchange, and giving knowledge more about the new technology, but we must always to see the risk in crypto .

• +1 2

Advantages of Cryptocurrency Investment

1. Potential Future Price Increases

2. Freedom and Speed. Bitcoin, ether, and the majority of other cryptocurrencies use blockchain technology without involving a third party, namely banking. Thus, there are no rules that could potentially hamper the payment process.

3. Identity Security. 

Edited by Deborah Christine
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

the advantages of crypto currencies are you can multiply your investment in a very short time, because its moment is fast and you can get profit in a very short time, some coins have slow movement so you have to wait for them.

• +1 2

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/13/2019 at 3:57 PM, bobjoemega said:

This process, thats mean the cryptocurrencies, and the technology on which it is based are still nascent and in their experimental phases in order to adequately understand how their growth can affect all joints of society, including wars. However, the emergence of this coin has been accompanied by a group of people who believe it may change the rules of the game. Veer ended his interview with me with a simple message: "If you are an anti-war, start using Bitcoin in your personal life today."
2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

The advantage ?

The money you earn hard is with you not taxable.

It can give you great future as you entered the field in right time future will be totally based on BTC 🙂

There is no variation or caste based politics its the main point . everyone is treated equal.

Its handy and safe , no one can find your wealth and status being unknown is huge advantage there is no fear about anything.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Out of all three points mentioned 1st one separation of money and states is against Blockchain specification. Because Bitcoin or other altcoins have already proved their existence and importance along with their value against fiat currency global. 

It means cryptocurrency is offering the innovative platform make financial transactions within peer to peer network without any interfere of third party or entities, which brings world more closer.

Edited by Crypto

On 10/13/2019 at 6:27 AM, bobjoemega said:

2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

Excellent analysis, yes, I share those details with you since Bitcoin offers us many advantages that are conceptually responsible and consistent but applying them in real life in practice is the challenge, with bitcoin and its technology you can raise new topics for debate and learning , new ways to protect yourself from inflation and laws that only drown or suppress people, thanks to cryptocurrencies the advantages you mention are in the game and many people take advantage of all that !, bless the new technology.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

There are many advantage in cryptocurrency.Firstly its very easy to use. In cryptocurrency  just need a device that able access the internet with the help of the device, you can create your wallet and use where ever and whenever you want.Secondly it can use internationally.Thirdly there were no limits to use.Its very first transactios and operation fees are very small.  

• +2 2

I am with you with that. For me bitcoin is the future of trading. The history of trading from barter economy to currency and now to digital to crypto currency. I think we are on the pinnacles of human trading with this crypto currency specially bitcoin. Because no one can control it. It can be tax free and your anonymous using it. But there are some disadvantages because of the anonymous trading a lot of people is using it on the black market. And it will be very hard to track them because it is very anonymous. I don't know if it can prevent war. But it can prevent any government to take control of our finances. 

Edited by josephrioveros123
  • +3 1

The growth will affect the price and value of bitcoin in the near future will only grow. We need to start using bitcoin today. 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, bliznec said:

The growth will affect the price and value of bitcoin in the near future will only grow. We need to start using bitcoin today. 

Yes, if we use bitcoin today and encourage other people to use it also. The number of transaction that uses bitcoin will increase. And with that the demand on bitcoin will also increase. And with higher demand and the supply is limited the price of it will go up. And that will be profitable for us bitcoin users. As we hold our bitcoin we can have profit from it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

It is a good thing that we earn without the involvement of government but it is considered illegal. Although there is a good income we earn by trading cryptos but disadvantage could happen on what happen after we had crypto.

21 minutes ago, Gusion said:

It is a good thing that we earn without the involvement of government but it is considered illegal. Although there is a good income we earn by trading cryptos but disadvantage could happen on what happen after we had crypto.

I think the only disadvantage about cryptos is that it can only be used with internet. So if you are on a place that has no internet probably you cannot use crypto. Thou it is illegal in a sense that there is no tax paid on the governments. Still they cannot arrest as because we are anonymous and it is hard for us to be track. But I think there are some business that are legal that uses bitcoin and alt coin. So we can't say that it is totally illegal.

On 10/13/2019 at 6:27 PM, bobjoemega said:

2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

Yes i agree with you, you are right, and you have a point. And to add some information cryptocurrencies advantages for me is you can chill chill and chill innyour home and can do a lot of things, and also you can earn money. 

There are many advantages in crypto trading. any one can make profit from it by doing trading. the transaction is confidential which is a very system. all the transaction are very fast. in future people will very much interested about crypto trading.

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology has a lot of positives. For me, the biggest advantage of using cryptocurrency is you can send any amount of money anywhere in the world without the necessity of getting an approval from your bank.

On 10/13/2019 at 8:03 PM, jcarlo said:

In terms of security and convenience, I agree that bitcoin is the best option because if we travel to other countries that allow transactions using bitcoin, we do not need to carry a lot of money and also do not have to worry about our wallet being broken by hackers. In addition, as a digital asset, bitcoin is also very flexible because it does not require a place with certain conditions such as if we have large amounts of gold

It's true that bitcoin is the best option to transfer money. Easily and fastest way and there's a security if you transfer money using Bitcoin and the lower fees like banks with the higher fees. Digital currency is our future and convenient to used decentralized digital currency.

I think it has lot of benefit that comes along with it people now earn thought crypto as a writer, web designer, graphic designer, animation and many more. I really love all this opportunity given to people through Crypto.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I appreciate crypto's independence. It is the actually the only way to keep your life safe from the governments control. You can send it wherever you want and no one will know you did this. 

what attracted me to this cryptocurrecnies is the fact that you can make a lot of money without the need to put on a suit and wake up early but rather do it at home and you can do all that in private without someone knowing how much money you make.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 11/30/2019 at 4:28 AM, Francoforte said:

True, there are many advantages on cryptoworld.  The one I like the most is the impressive ease and speed at which I can transfer my assets anywhere in the world, without the need for intermediaries, just the blockchain.  Miraculous.

even more miraculous, we do not need to use credit cards and complicated verification when we start into crypto. everything is very easy and fast.

There are many more advantages of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are encrypted and enonymous, for that no one can track your transaction.

There are so many advantages in cryptocurrencies and one of them is reliable. You can rely to crypto for your finances. You can earn and get big profits here. You can earn by just posting in forums too.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think Trading anonymously, Security and safety are not crypto advantages anymore. When i know about the cryptocurrency for the first time, i loved it because it's anonymous. But nowadays almost every exchangers required KYC from all of their customer which we don't know that it Will be safe or not.

Edited by I-KUN
  • Useful or interesting 2