SOMME IDEAS ABOUT CRYPTO - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

SOMME IDEAS ABOUT CRYPTO

Right now I only see favorable conditions for Bitcoin. We are observing regulation that promotes the use of Bitcoin and crypto in many large economies (Germany, India) and a shift to more favorable opinions. I find the latest dump in Bitcoin price illogical and I'm trying to buy more. I see the risk being reduced and having the halving event soon, I think that levels bellow 8K are a buy. Economies around the world keep printing more trillions of their national fiat currencies. Gold is being produced like never before so it's price probably won't pass $20,000 for the next 2 years. Only Bitcoin is a safe investment in my opinion right now.

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 1

All need time to build there own house crypton need time more than ever since the new fall this week.

The idea which I kind of have on the space of Crypto and the space for adoptions on many sites and economies. As I think having a global recognition, might tend to increase difficulties on having to earn Bitcoin free, as restrictions might set it, bans of some of sites

We don't think regulations will have effect in bitcoin, the bitcoin is already decentralized and that make it difficult for the government to regularize it

On 3/9/2020 at 10:32 AM, Mdparvez said:

The most important thing in cryptosystem is having patience. therefore a grouping of unkind work. Don't quicken despite the fact that investing and stop gone from strangers and don't cause in to their offers.

Wow that's right if you are patient  you will always make it because you will give good focus

You are right but the government will never support Bitcoin if the government does not receive any tax or subsidy from now on. Bitcoin is decentralized. If it is centralized then it will be completely under the control of the government. In that case, people will not be able to use Bitcoin as they wish.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:35 PM, bobjoemega said:

After the decline in the price of Bitcoin in the last two years, after it approached the price of 3,000 thousand dollars during the first month of last year, what is the reason behind these big changes? What factors determine the rise and fall of this currency and most cryptocurrencies. Which has made many investors and speculators in the cryptocurrency market lately have a lot of mixed and sometimes conflicting feelings about the digital investment environment.

Between optimism and pessimism, fear and assurance, reservation and adventure, whether based on accurate information and analysis or not, the positions of dealers in these markets varied. This was evident when the price of the main currency in the cryptocurrency market - Bitcoin - rose to record highs, followed by a sharp decline that sometimes amounted to collapse.
In the next report I will review the most important of these factors as well as the changes that can lead the market upside down.
     1. Political risks affecting national currencies can also have an impact on Bitcoin prices, because some use them as a precaution against currency fluctuations, or because they need to transfer large amounts of money from one country to another or from one currency to another. .
The suspicion of the influence of digital signs on the conduct of the US and French elections reinforced this hypothesis.
   2. The regulation comes in second as regulators around the world must cope with the significant increase in bitcoin prices as well as all cryptocurrencies. In other words, how the tax system deals with that increase, or determines which regulations should be applied in this case. There were two global events that highlighted the impact of regulation on prices.

These are fundamental factors and they would only effect crypto upto its establishment. But after that crypto would be everywhere and its existance could not be eradicated. So any political news could not effect it anymore. 

On 10/13/2019 at 6:05 PM, bobjoemega said:

After the decline in the price of Bitcoin in the last two years, after it approached the price of 3,000 thousand dollars during the first month of last year, what is the reason behind these big changes? What factors determine the rise and fall of this currency and most cryptocurrencies. Which has made many investors and speculators in the cryptocurrency market lately have a lot of mixed and sometimes conflicting feelings about the digital investment environment.

Between optimism and pessimism, fear and assurance, reservation and adventure, whether based on accurate information and analysis or not, the positions of dealers in these markets varied. This was evident when the price of the main currency in the cryptocurrency market - Bitcoin - rose to record highs, followed by a sharp decline that sometimes amounted to collapse.
In the next report I will review the most important of these factors as well as the changes that can lead the market upside down.
     1. Political risks affecting national currencies can also have an impact on Bitcoin prices, because some use them as a precaution against currency fluctuations, or because they need to transfer large amounts of money from one country to another or from one currency to another. .
The suspicion of the influence of digital signs on the conduct of the US and French elections reinforced this hypothesis.
   2. The regulation comes in second as regulators around the world must cope with the significant increase in bitcoin prices as well as all cryptocurrencies. In other words, how the tax system deals with that increase, or determines which regulations should be applied in this case. There were two global events that highlighted the impact of regulation on prices.

Thank you for this information because of this I learned new things. 

I'm going to share this information with my friends too. 

I hope the political government will approve the bitcoin in the near future. 

Maybe if this thing happened then life will become easier for the most of of us. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

6 hours ago, Avais.mf said:

According to current situation, there is the outbreak of Corona Virus which is effecting the bitcoins and crypto world too much but the situation is pretty much better than earlier. 

The situation is getting out of control, and I don't think it has much effect on cryptocurrency, because the market is recovering now and it is time to invest 

All governments and central banks are afraid of cryptocurrencies, saying they will not allow them to impose taxes and monitor sales and purchases, but how long will this obstacle remain for Bitcoin? Thanks my friend for this post

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These things we can not determine the reasons for 100/100 because there are many reasons, including the fear of traders in losing their profits, there is this crisis that revolves these days and other reasons that make it difficult to give probabilities with a bitcoin
This led to the drop in its price below a specified level
Thank you for this information

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In the past, Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency market was completely affected by the news that comes suddenly, but at the present time and with the long decline that the market experienced, the news is no longer affected much.

About the future of crypto l would say it will absolutely better than now. l believe that. More than that l think this time can be really time for investing. As you know prices is so bad because of some problems, and we can use this chance. 

On 10/13/2019 at 3:35 PM, bobjoemega said:

As far as i know there are different rules an regulations on crypto currency in all the countries. Also the %of tax imposed is totally different. So isn't it how affect the price of bitcoin. By the demand and supply forces? 

On 1/13/2020 at 3:01 AM, Riyad99 said:

I think the rule is not good for Bitcoin. I am still hopeful that if I do something that Bitcoin will continue to grow, I am still hopeful that I will continue to save Bitcoin

the fee of different cash is extraordinary, and this relies upon on how someone handles cash or cash and makes large income.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:05 PM, bobjoemega said:

In my point of view I think there is a big manipulation in the backside of crypto. Whales dump bitcoins to buy it back on low price and make big profit from it.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

If you do not know anything about crypto then you will be at a loss. That's why before working on crypto, you need to know about crypto and work on analyzing and practicing different places. If you work in different areas of analysis, the risk is much lower.

The main problem that bitcoin has in becoming integrated into financial infrastructures is that there is a certain degree of control that must be given. therefore it will not be decentralized anymore and the price could possibly be manipulated. Also if we consider the anonymity that comes with bitcoin, this is another reason why it is not widely accepted. The points that you have raised in this topic are valid but i think that these are the biggest problems that prevent governments from adopting crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have shared good information, my friend. We know that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have many obstacles, so governments always try to fight them and limit their use. The reason behind this is that cryptocurrencies affect local currencies and the economy of countries.

There are plenty of factors involved which are barriers in the adoption of this technology globally. Lack of government trust, lack of laws, increase in scams rate, big volatility of the market etc.

It was good ideas about crypto, and I believe that the cryptocurrencies will become strong and rise in price and no one is able to stop it

Life is great and enjoy it

The main problems is with the concept the leader and people are getting it in wrong way, like before currency it's a huge technology that need adoption globally and then currency comes. So if everyone get knowledge the adoption of Bitcoin would be easy along with other Crypto currency.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Right now after all these huge falls of the bitcoin we must remember that after every fall the market experience a growth and we simply need to buy bitcoin when it is on its lowest price mark.

The price of bitcoin always depends on the transactions that take place in the financial market, but I think that this significant decline was due to the Corona virus, as many investors have withdrawn their money.

On 1/11/2020 at 1:17 PM, ShakilA said:

Thanks for sharing very important useful idea with us.We can follow this ideas to work in crypto.This is very much helpful for newbies crypto users

yes I am totally agree with you these days there are many fake things going on cryptocurrency market so in that case it is totally impossible to find legit strategy so in my opinion this is very good especially for new people in cryptocurrency market