SOMME IDEAS ABOUT CRYPTO - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

SOMME IDEAS ABOUT CRYPTO

If you are looking some ideas about cryptocurrency, my idea is maybe in the future Bitcoin and Gold will work together because I see that can be compatible together, for example they can make some physical money made in Gold with Bitcoin  logo.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin is still new way of investment or earning if you see people 10 years back did not have the knowledge how to trade or invest now with many companies coming forward and social awareness becoming a way of life i think in a few years we can see people in large scale .

Thanks for sharing this informative article with the community i think this platform is great place for such useful articles keep sharing such information with the community

Some smarth people said in terms of the crypto market, there must be an official exchange that is recognized by the governments of each country.  If the exchanger is still not regulated, the protocol is also vulnerable to cyber attacks.  There is no standardization of fulfilling eligibility, whereas in order to guarantee consumer safety, this needs to be there. 

On 1/2/2020 at 5:55 AM, Sunil Kum said:

Well i am here a new user and i have a little knowledge about cryptocurrency can anyone also tell me about cryptocurrency what it actually is.

Cryptocurrency is also like a money you can spend and use to ourchae things online

I only think sometimes that the main  danger in crypto currency most specially bitcoins is the national government.as this bitcoin is decentralization and big money involve the adoption of government is possible but dangerous to crypto

7 minutes ago, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

In the meantime I have been born with some ideas about crypto how to make more money by trading crypto or make more money with investment.

Thats right track buddy me too but last christmass greedyness hits me ilost 100$ but now i slowly get back what i lost.thanks to this site.are you thingking also buddy of someday making huge money in crypto?

On 13.10.2019 at 17:11, andrehol said:

I personally think that the main danger to the world of cryptocurrencies is not crime, but governments with their central banks. as soon as they want, they will rob us of a simple ban. and with impunity.

But the reason for the disappearance was given by a criminal uncontrolled turnover. Not all people are honest like us. Some properties of anonymity are used for illegal purposes

In the meantime I have some ideas on crypto how to make more money by trading and how to invest in crypto.And ideas about how to make forum posts meaningful to anyone.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:47 PM, bestprofi said:

There are plenty of barriers to mass cryptocurrency adoption.  Whether we are talking about Usability, Scams & Hacks, Volatility, Criminal Association or Regulation, in fact we are talking about the reason that prevents mass adoption.

If the crypto coins will use in the negative work than it is not the crypto market responsible because they are not going to make the coin for the negative work and like this the fiat currency is also used for the negative work than what we say that we must to ban the fiat currency that peoples will not used in for the negative work.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes that is right. Some political issues can affect Bitcoin price. Like now the price Bitcoin on January going up maybe because some country is doing war. Like USA to Iran. Many people is worry about their asset and money. So they buy Bitcoin to storing their value. That will effect on demand going up and also for the price going up. For country regulation is also effect to the price Bitcoin, because some people maybe already buy Bitcoin must sell it because Bitcoin get banned and will effect the demand going decrease and price Bitcoin maybe going down.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/13/2019 at 11:23 PM, Akash0011 said:

i like to advise that's please reduce the bitcoin transaction fees from exchange and coinbase and blockchain mate.. i like withdraw my money as a bitcoin but it's transaction fees are too much that's why i always withdrew my asset into litcoin  or ethereum and some times as a doge coin.. and when bitcoin influence so many investor to invest on bitcoin then bitcoin price come to moon mate...

I also think that transaction fees of bitcoin is high on youbit as compare to other exchangers  and crypto talk give us only on youbit thats we are using it .

I am new to this web page so I do not have much knowledge about cryptography but everyone seems to need knowledge about creativity as we are earning from here all I want to achieve.

I agree with the opinion of the OP, besides that the Whales also affect the price movements of crypto currencies. 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Thanks for sharing very important useful idea with us.We can follow this ideas to work in crypto.This is very much helpful for newbies crypto users

From my own point of view, We need to promote the level of cryptocurrency for the reason that it is a potential cryptocurrency makes the transaction very speedy and plus it has capability to talk in just about every currency in the unbroken humankind

Scams and traps that has laid by differen organisations on crypto world marks the vulnerabilities of coin and expansion of further popularity making it prone to unnecessary boost of price. 

a good idea can change your trading strategy and can make you winner. my suggestion is to trade with long term basis with very proper risk management. you may gain good profits by holding your coin for long term. it is true that your trade can turn into loses but for holding it long term it can also turn to green

5 hours ago, Rifat123 said:

I know you commented on the video, but when the price of Bitcoin is high and sell it when it is low, because when the price of bitcoin increases, then you can sell it and you can make a lot of money.

That is how to trade easily, you can buy low and then sell very high

Well if every country start accepting bitcoin it might become known for everyone and some may invest in it. 

Maybe some of the factors that OP mentioned affect price changes, other than that important events such as halving also affect the price of bitcoin and other coins

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 10/13/2019 at 9:11 PM, andrehol said:

I personally think that the main danger to the world of cryptocurrencies is not crime, but governments with their central banks. as soon as they want, they will rob us of a simple ban. and with impunity.

Yes it's true that cryptocurrency is not illegal or what, it will become illegal if the user do illegal activities with it. Government is the only hindrance to let people become free from taxes, this is why they don't want it to implement in their country because they can not steal anymore from us.