SOMME IDEAS ABOUT CRYPTO - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

SOMME IDEAS ABOUT CRYPTO

We know that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have many obstacles, so governments always try to fight them and limit their use. The reason behind this is that cryptocurrencies affect local currencies and the economy of countries.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:05 PM, bobjoemega said:

After the decline in the price of Bitcoin in the last two years, after it approached the price of 3,000 thousand dollars during the first month of last year, what is the reason behind these big changes? What factors determine the rise and fall of this currency and most cryptocurrencies. Which has made many investors and speculators in the cryptocurrency market lately have a lot of mixed and sometimes conflicting feelings about the digital investment environment.

Between optimism and pessimism, fear and assurance, reservation and adventure, whether based on accurate information and analysis or not, the positions of dealers in these markets varied. This was evident when the price of the main currency in the cryptocurrency market - Bitcoin - rose to record highs, followed by a sharp decline that sometimes amounted to collapse.
In the next report I will review the most important of these factors as well as the changes that can lead the market upside down.
     1. Political risks affecting national currencies can also have an impact on Bitcoin prices, because some use them as a precaution against currency fluctuations, or because they need to transfer large amounts of money from one country to another or from one currency to another. .
The suspicion of the influence of digital signs on the conduct of the US and French elections reinforced this hypothesis.
   2. The regulation comes in second as regulators around the world must cope with the significant increase in bitcoin prices as well as all cryptocurrencies. In other words, how the tax system deals with that increase, or determines which regulations should be applied in this case. There were two global events that highlighted the impact of regulation on prices.

Thank you so much for giving these ideas and advice. You've posted a very helpful and useful post for us. This post is very important and valuable for the beginners and newbies. I also get valuable knowledge and ideas from this post. Yeah you've said absolutely right that we should keep patience and shouldn't be feared. We should be positive and careful in our work. 

The crypto market is above 1 trillion dollars today.

1 Trillion Dollars Market Cap.

This is what we should be saying to any hater. This is not a joke it is one of the top markets and an industry that can still grow higher and reach gold or the US Market cap. Not too far from both.

15 hours ago, zhoutong said:

The crypto market is above 1 trillion dollars today.

1 Trillion Dollars Market Cap.

This is what we should be saying to any hater. This is not a joke it is one of the top markets and an industry that can still grow higher and reach gold or the US Market cap. Not too far from both.

Crypto has spread worldwide.  Many people have entered the crypto world over the last few years.  There are many benefits to investing and trading in the crypto world.  As a result, the crypto world has become very popular.  The crypto world has reached 1 trillion which is good news for everyone.  The crypto market will leave the gold market behind.

Thank you for sharing the idea with us about crypto with this website have the knowledge on how things have gone in the last 2 years and also get to know the price of bitcoin as of them

my advice was to enhance the security of crypto . the main danger to the world of cryptocurrencies is not crime,many people are going to be buy new crypto curency for future .Ever since I joined this form I have noticed daily that many new members are joining this form day by day.

Most of the countries don't allow cryptocurrency inside to work there because they think that this forum can effect their economy badly and if any one person has bitcoin, he earns a lot of money by exchanging it but there is a lot of loss for his own country. 

On 10/13/2019 at 1:06 PM, jcarlo said:

The biggest obstacle to bitcoin in the adoption process is regulations from the government and central bank. The government certainly does not want the currency to be replaced by bitcoin because it will undermine government authority as a guarantor of the value of money. In addition, the central bank does not want its authority as the controller of the monetary system to be insulted

Thats true mate. Government are really scared that cryptocurrency could take over. It is a good thing that the govt are doing everything possible to see cryptocurrency does not take over because this will affect their ability to tax, regulate and restrict investors. And this will make them lose authority and control thereby making them less powerful to its citizens.

My advice is that the govt should make a way so that both digital and fiat currency could coexist in perfect harmony.

The main barrier of bitcoin is the government and Banks, the government wants to be in control of it's country assets but unfortunately bitcoin can't be controlled by anyone and this is more reason government hates bitcoin, because there can't bitcoin and also can't generate task from it, while the banks sees bitcoin as a threat to thier banking system.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it's true that cryptocurrency is not illegal or what, it will become illegal if the user do illegal activities with it. Government is the only hindrance to let people become free from taxes, this is why they don't want it to implement in their country because they can not steal anymore from us.

On 10/13/2019 at 11:05 AM, bobjoemega said:

After the decline in the price of Bitcoin in the last two years, after it approached the price of 3,000 thousand dollars during the first month of last year, what is the reason behind these big changes? What factors determine the rise and fall of this currency and most cryptocurrencies. Which has made many investors and speculators in the cryptocurrency market lately have a lot of mixed and sometimes conflicting feelings about the digital investment environment.

Between optimism and pessimism, fear and assurance, reservation and adventure, whether based on accurate information and analysis or not, the positions of dealers in these markets varied. This was evident when the price of the main currency in the cryptocurrency market - Bitcoin - rose to record highs, followed by a sharp decline that sometimes amounted to collapse.
In the next report I will review the most important of these factors as well as the changes that can lead the market upside down.
     1. Political risks affecting national currencies can also have an impact on Bitcoin prices, because some use them as a precaution against currency fluctuations, or because they need to transfer large amounts of money from one country to another or from one currency to another. .
The suspicion of the influence of digital signs on the conduct of the US and French elections reinforced this hypothesis.
   2. The regulation comes in second as regulators around the world must cope with the significant increase in bitcoin prices as well as all cryptocurrencies. In other words, how the tax system deals with that increase, or determines which regulations should be applied in this case. There were two global events that highlighted the impact of regulation on prices.

Hello friend, thanks for sharing this information with the forum. As you have rightly said above value fluctuations  of crypto currency has always been it's major challenges, this has also limit it's approval by most countries another important challenge it face is the fact that most transaction can't be traced making it Idea place for illegal transactions.

I think that the main danger to the world of cryptocurrencies is not crime,And i tell this crypto platform its just started and its users are  increasing day by day we need to promote that,after aome years may be in 2025 Bitcoin becomes the world most expensive curreency i think.

Thanks for sharing, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency have some security challenges and political games that is played which make some countries not to fully accept blockchain technology because of political interest. 

The idea I have about cryptocurrency is the investments involve in it, and when you wants to make better investment you need to read the market structure before investment because market values in cryptocurrency fall and raise anytime with this you need to be careful on when and where to make you investment 

Tracing back the history of bitcoin to the initial stage of invention in 2009 then by comparing with it current price one will score bitcoin 97% percent to dominate the world fiat currency in nearest future. The hindered challenges that is still battling with is the government regulations

• Useful or interesting 1

This is very beneficial ideas about the cryptocurrency my friend and I am totally agree with you and I want to tell you that there are many advantages and benefits of the cryptocurrency you can get the money and knowledge at the same time on the crypto forum

The idea of crypto is to learn to interact with its benefits and make it known so that more people feel safe in its use and include it as another means of payment.

• +1 1

I hope each and every member here will understand and accept this secret fact that the moment government hear about most of this hidden facts, some of their actions may be unfriendly to us.

The popularity of Crypto have increased only in the last few years and especially since the Corona virus breakout. It is quite popular in the individual investor community at large and certain corporates including financial institutions. But the government of many countries have not come to terms with this currency.

Yes, my friend, despite the spread of digital currencies and the increase in their popularity, they stand in front of many obstacles and challenges such as pirates, fraudsters and hackers.

The best thing in crypto world is to be an investor, because it means that you do not pay attention to all the changes the market goes through and you do not worry about the price change, you just hold your coins as long as possible and the you will notice the major growth in the price, even though it might go through some dump periods.

In my opinion patience is very important in your life. If you have patience then you can achive any goal. Crypto trading is very risky. Cryptotalk forum is the best for learning and earning but few times this forum is not paid and members can banned.

16 minutes ago, furwandi12sf said:

I am sometimes confused, many say that the price of bitcoin or other crypto coins cannot be influenced by anything and cannot be controlled by anyone. But as explained in this topic, political and regulatory risks have an effect on the price of crypto coins. Can anyone provide an explanation for this?

The Bitcoin network can't be affected because of the decentralized nature. This means that no government can shut down Bitcoin. Although the concentration of 60% of mining in China is a threat and there is always a threat.

The price of Bitcoin is very different. Nobody can say that it is not manipulated and that there are no risks. It is affected by news too. A government banning Bitcoin for example will have negative results for price.

Anyone that said that prices of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies can't be influenced is wrong.

Many countries consider Bitcoin an enemy.  Because Bitcoin is not subject to government authority.  Bitcoin price changes due to supply and demand, the more demand increases, the higher the price.  This pandemic has spread the culture of encryption among people, which has contributed to the increase in the price of Bitcoin greatly.  A lot of governments are trying to stop the progress of Bitcoin because that will affect their banking authority.

• +5 1

Indeed, there are people who left cryptocurrencies and investing because of the decline that occurred a year ago, but you should not surrender quickly, but rather patience and keep your currencies until the certain rise occurs, now most of the cryptocurrencies have achieved new historical peaks and are still rising continuously, and this is to confirm that investing in cryptocurrencies has not and will never end.