Which do you prefer?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Which do you prefer??

Hey guys, how all are you doing... let me ask you all something. We all know so meany ways of earning Bitcoins, and we all tried each of them, but which ways of earning did you prefer? and which method is so easy for you to get so meany coins... mine is Faucet, PTC, trading and Sport betting its the easiest way to get so meany coins. what's yours??  

Hello my friend. I have spent my lof of time in searching for online free ways to earn money and most of them were spam or very low payment application or websites. For me cryptotalk is best forum. 

Whenever you search"earn money online" most of the time you need to invest somewhere or they are fake so till now the thing I have seen that this forum is quite legit and best as well because it pays you off for just posting and commenting.

You are asking about the easiest way of earning the bitcoins and i want to talk with you that i am a newbie here in this forum and according to my thinking crypto is a good place where we can earn free bitcoins and i don't know about any other forum and i am in a learning stage

I think these sites are helping a lot of people because many people are not able to make money with it, and by holding the job, people gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and then you start investing in trading. First time everyone does not know about cryptocurrency.  Those who are old can do almost all of them so this is our first training  It is needed

Yes brother mine is also favourite of faucet and betting on sports. One can earn huge money through this method. But with that huge risk it's also there that if someone failed to do so he will lost his most of the balance. Thank you.

i think the easiest way for begginners to earn is by playing dice games yobit platform has that game too. it does not requars any knowledge you just will gues next number so it is easy and fast way to earn if you are lucky that day.

it js very most founder ful and best website i am new here but i think i will work and it give ma 5$ daliy and i am.very happy because i need this job and i will work yhis web in all time and friends plz you will try this web ok allah haf8z and be happy takr care for more question

Maybe you wouldn't agree with me but I don't actually earn bitcoins, I earn some profit from coins and tokens, which I trade to the most relevant crypto.

this destinations are helping numerous individuals to work in light of the fact that a large number of the individual are not ready to make cash with it and containing the work individuals get the information about digital currency and afterward you begin contributing with the exchanging.

For me the easiest way to earn many coins is through the pay per post campaign that is being hosted by this platform. I have tried faucets, and although i now use them only once a day, it does not compare to the earnings that i am making on this site. So i think this is my best way of earnings. I try not to bet as it is also a quickly way to lose everything as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I prefer bitcoin more than anything else because i always use it in my daily transactions. I hope that i can earn a lot of bitcoin someday.

As for me I have tried many ways of earning free bitcoins from faucets,telegram bots and many free sites out there but they were all fake and waste of time and now I'm glad to earn from this forum and its the best site for me to earn crypto now.

I prefer Crypto because,in this platform,we can learn and earn also.so being a member here.now,I'm thinking to be get set here.its really good to be a member    

Hello friends. As by age our expenses increases and we need money at every aspects nowadays. Since past few weeks I have been looking for some sites or apps which help in earning money. Many of those turned out to be fraud and those which works are of trading. Though I don't know much about trading and it's also risky to trade. In my opinion crypto talk is the best and easiest to earn money.

I prefer my friends and others who want to do online work to do  work in cryptotalk. It is a good websites. Any one can work their for making money.                     

This is the place for new comers to learn about crypto currency which is the next big thing coming and by the time you can also earn some money as well.

5 hours ago, kirubel said:

mine is Faucet, PTC, trading and Sport betting its the easiest way to get so meany coins.

These are by far the easiest way to earn some coins, but definitely not the largest by when talking about profit. Sports betting is gambling with odds, while faucets and PTC only requires you a few clicks. Though I think it's not that worth it, since you can do much better with your precious time.

I tried a little bit of trading, but it didn't work out very well. Right now, I am sticking with cryptotalk forum because it gives information and money!

Whenever we search"earn money online" most of the time you need to invest somewhere or they are fake so till now the thing I have seen that this forum is quite legit and best as well because it pays you off for just posting and commenting.

5 hours ago, Arun gope said:

this sites are helping many people to work because many of the person are not able to create money with it and containing the work people get the knowledge about cryptocurrency and then you start investing with the trading.

Yes the person are not able to create money with it and containing  the work  people  get the knowledge  about  cryptocurrency  and then you start investing with the trading  , you must have sufficient knowledge  in this regard in order to trade .

4 hours ago, Mahfuja Rimu said:

I like to prefer bitcons but I knows that many kind of method are using in this and people can used their choice of method. 

Yes you are totally  right  i am agreed  with you because  i like to prefer bitcoins but i know that many kind of method are using in this and people  can used their choice of method ,  actually  with all this ways there  are the right ways  to perform  this activites .

Interesting question, Well I worked in PTC, mining and trading as well. The best was for the trading which was margin trading of BTC. The most profitable and risky as well. 

6 hours ago, kirubel said:

Hey guys, how all are you doing... let me ask you all something. We all know so meany ways of earning Bitcoins, and we all tried each of them, but which ways of earning did you prefer? and which method is so easy for you to get so meany coins... mine is Faucet, PTC, trading and Sport betting its the easiest way to get so meany coins. what's yours??  

For me trading but that need big amount to feel the profits  but that I better than other and more trusted .

• Useful or interesting 1

You point good topic but most of the method not useful to earn bitcoin but trading is the right option to earn bitcoin. We have to learn how to do trade and how we can be successful in trading sector.