Choose the right coin - Page 18 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pucukjaya

Choose the right coin

On 10/13/2019 at 10:31 AM, pucukjaya said:

Guess what coin will go up ??
I am confused which coin to buy ??? whether it's btc, eth, xrp, yo, dash or doge.
Is there anyone who wants to help which one should I buy

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I think these currencies will see a recession in this period due to the rise in bitcoin
Except for some new currencies, I was challenged to rise. I would not recommend buying any currency now. I say this matter through my wallet. Don't take this opinion seriously.

• +1 1

On 10/13/2019 at 6:11 PM, gerry said:

same opinion ihold doge atleast 1million for the long term..all my payment her i buy dogecoin and put in investment box to gain more doge coin..dogecoin is not dropping very dip just only slight..now stable.. good sign

buy Doge, ETH and XRP if you can buy it now, because those are the currencies that will return good interest and are stable currencies until now. Some of the projects I've invested in have been done for a year now but still believe that they will be involved in the long run.

You can choose Bitcoin for long-term holding b You can buy Bitcoin and keep it in your secure wallet itc and save it a lot of tie to invest when you want it I think.

I think coins like dash or ethereum or litecoin or ripple have a chance to rise this year, dogecoin too, trusting bitcoin makes me trust those coins

Well i will choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is good coin. Many people like bitcoin. We know bitcoin is successful coin in crypto. We can see bitcoin is called mother of cryptocurrency. I will support bitcoin. I like bitcoin      

On 10/15/2019 at 10:03 PM, pucukjaya said:

YOO has entered the trade in addition to yobit, yo is also a coin that is stable even though it is far behind at bitcoin, eth doge but in my opinion yo coin is good

But yodollars os very low in terms of making profit from it now but you can wait for the marketplace to boost it price

My expectation is that the currency of ethereum is the best and strongest that it will rise to its highest level and can reach the price of $ 600 easily this year from 2020.

I do believe the ultimate way to pick altcoin regarding investment subsequent bull-run will be to attend the particular coinmarketcap and also pick from the most famous 5 coins, pick coin who have an excellent venture using an excellent staff and also local community behind.

The best coin is Bitcoin to buy but you need to have enough money regarding when buying it to expensive it is but its worth it but there are some best coin maybe check it first and make some research for it before buying it.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

As an alternative to deciding on one particular gold coin, you may bring about in some loose change about ideal earnings using merest probability, to me, it's going to be - BTC, eth along with xrp from a listing.

2 minutes ago, mavabni said:

it is continuously more profitable to induce the coins within the beat 10. their dangers are little and they respond quickly within the to begin with climb development. hence, your choice is very intelligent.

I think the best thing is too look at the problem the coin solves. Also management, partnerships and market cap and competition play an important role. That's how I choose my altcoins.

• +2 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I prefer to chose the eth or altcoin for the best coins in future. These coin giveore profit in tradins.

I know for sure that the Litecoin silver coin will grow, of course, the purchase threshold now is $ 74 is not small, but we will see 100 soon, this is my insider.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, Nicecrypto said:

Right I think they are all good coins to invest in and many more but you need to have patience knowing that this might not be a few months gains as some projects I invested in have been taking over a year now but still believe they will in the long run.

I have all this right now ... good for the future..I believe that cryptocurrencies are being used globally in the future. You should buy Doge, ETH and XRP if you can buy it right now, because those are the currencies that will return good interest and are stable currencies until now.

• +1 1

Now in crypto market many altcoins are best to invest. However my first option is ethereum, second option is Neo and third option is litecoin or TRON. these coins are very strongest coins in crypto market.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:31 AM, pucukjaya said:

Guess what coin will go up ??
I am confused which coin to buy ??? whether it's btc, eth, xrp, yo, dash or doge.
Is there anyone who wants to help which one should I buy

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

i will not give any direct advice, because no one can know which coin will be profitable.

i just say you one thing, bitcoin, for now, is the safest coin in this market, and this is a fact, is not my opinion.

so if you want to invest in something that is safe for the long run, this could be bitcoin

• +2 1

All time I recommended to bitcoin because we know bitcoin is the mother of all crypto. But now market conditions not good and bitcoin price are now $9100  dollars. Price movement are not good and bitcoin price should more dump. This time you can buy some stable coin then when bitcoin price more dump and stable then you can buy some bitcoin for good returns.           

There are actually many Cryptocurrency Coins that are good and have high potential, but the 5 Cryptocurrency coins of my choice are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin and Dash. I think these coins are very worth investing.

I think if we mention of course there are many and we are looking for specifically which ones are good and can provide benefits to the holders. and of course the coin is on the top CMC that is a very recommendation.

Some masternodes could be included though that they had a little world span, but they are sexy to be with when they haven't a high ROI. profits will soon be pumping in. And don't forget to to exit original.

You need to do a very good research to good the right coins for you to be trading, because some of the coins are disappointing and not good for trading

On 10/15/2019 at 7:40 PM, gerry said:

its ok! thats your strategy/ trade or hold longterm.. whatever, and the important dont sell it  with no profit and we hope before bullrun agin the price we have a lot of coins that possible to go higher the price

I think it has potential, I will only have two things, profit or rektt but if I invest a lot then the profit may be somewhat with little chance of loss. I am sure that these 2 classic ethereum coins and the wave will rise in the long term

• +3 1

On 10/15/2019 at 11:17 PM, bestprofi said:

Buy Ethereum and Litecoin is an option. Are strong currencies with large trading volume and are verry underestimated coins.

the wave is a very promising coin and the supply is less than the classic ethereum..but these 2 coins I hold both of these. in the long run because the necessities of life can be reduced by selling later because of the need for life, so I want to trade at close range.

You'll find undertakings that will look wonderful after they just lately propelled his or her enterprise in the highlight nevertheless subsequently manage that they gone straight into key consequently, their certainly not installing to set your current egg straight into one particular wicker package, or perhaps, you should figure out how to separate your current stock portfolio.

8 hours ago, Crypto7 said:

i think dash would be great for both long and short term whether they paying to masternode owners, still the project has huge potential.

Dash does pay its master node users. Yes, I think Dash is the right choice. Dash prices soared in Yobit. My prediction Dash will beat ethereum price soon.