Best PDF editor App for Android Mobile - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rush00

Best PDF editor App for Android Mobile

Hello Everyone, I need a Best PDF editor Application for my Android Device. Before I used a Application but it wasn't More Comfortable. So if you know any PDF editor app, please Tell me. 

I'm using Xodo PDF Reader. It is very easy to use and has no problems while working. It is recommended to have a new android system.

Im using Wps Office to edit my power point and other kinds like excel you can try using Wps Office its free and you can get in google play plus it very easy to use for editting your Pdf files.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

If you’re use Mac or Windows and own an iOS or Android phone, stick to Adobe. Go for Adobe Acrobat DC on your Mac or Windows with the annual subscription and use Adobe Reader on your iOS and Android device.
However if you use a Windows PC and have a Windows 10 Mobile device then go for Foxit products. Foxit PhantomPDF Business on Windows with CnnectedPDF and Foxit MobilePDF on Windows 10 Mobile make the perfect pair.
iOS and Android users with Foxit PhantomPDF Business subscription can use Foxit PDF Business & Converter on their phones too, but I don’t recommend it because it isn’t exactly stable on them, it’s especially unstable on Android. It’s really weird considering the fact that it’s highly stable on Windows 10 Mobile.

Of course if you’re too used to the ribbon UI of Microsoft Office 2016 then Foxit PhantomPDF would feel more familiar to you. While the UI of Adobe Acrobat DC can often feel odd-ball to some users, especially the new versions of Adobe Acrobat DC.

I personally use an application called Acrobat, which is a distinguished application and opens all extensions for the PDF , and you will find many similar applications ,good luck

14 hours ago, Sohail111 said:

Just use cam scanner app from the playstore.

It can edit any document.

Is there any one for apple store ? 

6 hours ago, Nabil Safayet said:

What type of apk is it? Can you pls give me some details to sure about it instea?  

It just read the book or anything inside the PDF means writing inside a file in PDF form . 

• Useful or interesting 1

i think that pdflite is the best and lite version applitcation which you can use to view and read very pdf file on your android. just look up in app store.

Personally, I use Microsoft Word if we are talking about a phone app, it is the best of all apps (for me Personally).

There are a lot of good applications. I use the camscenar application. It is a good application with which you can edit the pdf and edit to the images from which you want to create the pdf. It is easy to use.

The best app for pdf editor is Adobe acrobat pro, I recommend you to use the pro version to benefit from the full feature, maybe you will find some good features in the free version, but always the pro version still the recommended one for such things 

I think best PDF reader application for android is Xodo Pdf reader and editor.It has a lot of advanced features and it is very easy to use.I am also using it.You can try it!

Adop acrobat pdf that is hiw i remember its name in google play that will make you feel good it has good features inside.

On 3/1/2020 at 8:01 AM, Rush00 said:

Hello Everyone, I need a Best PDF editor Application for my Android Device. Before I used a Application but it wasn't More Comfortable. So if you know any PDF editor app, please Tell me. 

There are many such best pdf editors app but i will suggest you to try WPS. It found it best. It is little bit heavy app. But it works amazing.. 

Just use cam scanner app from playstore. Because it's really a good and useful app. It is very easy to used and no problem your working. Many people used this app. So you used this PDF editor app for Android very easily.

I think it's either a Microsoft Word app or an Adobe Acrobat Pdf Editor, I use them, they have all the necessary features for the average user.

I think that the best application to open the pdf files is the original pdf application itself, you can find it in Google Play, download it from there, good luck 

I didn't saw anything better than WPS Office. It's free and has enough functions for average user. But it has 1 big minus - it's advertisement, but it's not really annoying