I Give My Service to Yobit for Free - Page 3 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

I Give My Service to Yobit for Free

Many people are very judgmental about yobit, in my personal experience it has always been one of the best sites I have ever seen allowing me to trade and earn money with their airdrops.

I think we users  have to do something to make this forum better and you are just  first but i hope lots of users will do it itoo

What are your services on the Yobit exchange? I always trade myself and do technical analysis and at least it gives a small but result.

Thank you very much for this valuable information and thanks to the Yopit team for the tremendous effort they make to help the traders. We wish a lot of success and progress, and I will apply these useful tips.

On 13.10.2019 at 09:51, 1millionClub said:

That's great if you feel like that way. I also didn't hear any major scam accusation targeting yobit in all those years so I consider yobit as a legit exchange. The payment you got from yobit though it is not a big deal for yobit. If you feel like you owe them that's fine but I would have kept the payments if I were you. In some countries 30k satoshi is a lot of money. I heard Venezuela's monthly minimum wage is only $2-3 now.

$ 2-3 per day or per month? There are many people from Venezuela on the exchange, but few from the USA.

It  is full of scammers, you have to be careful and never trust anyone with personal information. it is good that you clarify what happens with yobit although this happens to many exchanges, brokers and wallets.

On 13/10/2019 at 1:25, Bnance10 said:

Yobit ha sido un intercambio muy mal entendido. Mucha gente ha oído hablar de estafadores que se hicieron pasar por administradores de Yobit para robarles. Muchos desarrolladores aprovecharon los requisitos de listado flexible de Yobit y promocionaron sus monedas en billones de suministro. Sé que estoy exagerando un poco, pero tienen un gran suministro y pueden usarlo para descargar sobre los usuarios cuando lo deseen. Por lo tanto, estos usuarios después de sufrir grandes pérdidas, luego se dieron la vuelta y culparon a Yobit y caracterizaron la plataforma como una "Scam Exchang". ¡Algunos usuarios nerviosos incluso habían llegado a un extremo para sospechar y expresaron públicamente que Yobit podría convertirse en la próxima estafa de salida! 

Yobit nunca respondió para negar ninguno de esos cargos. En cambio, han demostrado cuánto progreso y crecimiento ha sido, especialmente a partir de principios de 2019.

Y luego, Yobit finalmente tiene su propia moneda llamada YO. En CMC, aparece con el símbolo YO, pero en algunas billeteras digitales como Coinomi, se conoce como YOT para Yobit Token.

Me encanta promocionar Yobit gratis. Alguien tiene que hacerlo. Después de todo, es el único intercambio en el que el equipo tiene el mejor interés de los usuarios. Siempre quieren crear nuevas oportunidades para que los usuarios ganen dinero. Es cierto que también quieren ganar dinero para sí mismos, pero ayudar a los usuarios a obtener ganancias es lo que parece ser el objetivo número uno de los administradores.

En la primera oportunidad de promocionar Yobit libremente en CryptoTallk, comencé a señalar algunas de las gemas raras en la plataforma.

Le hablé a la gente sobre Micro y creo que se han beneficiado del Micro IB. Les hablé de Dogecoin IB y creo que los nuevos usuarios también han estado ganando dinero con él. Los precios de estas dos monedas han aumentado, aunque han ganado monedas adicionales diariamente.

Ahora, deseo alentarlos a reinvertir las ganancias en PUMP y en YO para, con suerte, aumentar sus ganancias, pero con planes a largo plazo en mente.

¿Por qué? Porque Yobit está aquí para quedarse y también su propia moneda YO y algunas de las monedas de alta tasa de interés como PUMP y PONY ... Pero no se moleste con PONY todavía hasta después de haber acumulado 2 YO o más. En este momento, mientras se dirige a su primer 0,5 YO, primero intente acumular BOMBA al 4% diario.

Con PUMP, prácticamente duplicarás el número de tus monedas cada 20 días.

¡Te deseo la mejor de las suertes!

Yobit has proven with facts over the years that it is a solid trade and investment exchange, that is why in my more than 2 years in the use of exchange and wallet yobit is my number 1.

if you need to advance Yobit, at that point do it quick, likewise take others help as well. As the above banners they didn't locate any negative things from Yobit till to date and I additionally didn't discovered anything. 

Yobit is a decent trade and for better advancement they opened this gathering excessively as per my insight. 

You can share more things and your advancement here so the administrator can find out about you soon.

Good post about the characteristics of iobit friend, but I think you are missing you talk about the invest-box, which is also a very important feature of the platform.

Bro, hello, this website Yobit.net already started to do this function and you do not need to make this for free. Thank you very much, but , people single want to make it and without you) I will respect you)

Open interest in Bitcoin options reached its all-time high of $ 2.14 billion on September 24, a day before a huge quarterly expiration of 89,100 contracts, that is, 47% of the option contracts in existence at the time. Options are derivative contracts that give the holder the right (but not an obligation) to buy or sell an underlying asset at a predetermined price, also known as the "strike price."

• -2 1

Hello my friends, yes, I give services for free to the Ubuntu platform, so it is necessary for everyone to cooperate in order to create this platform, as this platform is our future platform

I can offer my services to Yobit for free.  And yobit exchanger is a very good wallet that many people use and it has already become very popular.  So I would say that you can give yobit exchanger service for free.  And working in this crypto world, all these are stored in yobit exchanger so it has gained a lot of popularity now.  Thanks so much for sharing.

You can rent your service to yobit at no cost. And if you work on this crypto currency, I think your money will be deposited in yobit exchange. And this service is guaranteed to be free. 

I do not hate talking about some scam in yobit, yobit is legitimate to want to blame them for a bad investment is a crazy thing, always has given his face when some come out to say something bad about them, the yobit exchange is one of the best to moment that is giving you profit opportunities as long as you know how to handle it and it is illogical that for a few stories it will lose everything that has been achieved until today.

• +1 1

Many of the supposed members of Yobit.net are crazy about a common problem, which is the delay in the withdrawal of their bitcoins. There was a separate discussion in a forum on this topic when it comes to having problems with withdrawals. The website is currently under anti-aircraft fire from numerous forums in the Bitcoin world today. Clearly, the whole thing may be just speculation, as it all proves to be just a complaint, or perhaps poor customer service. Aside from the bad reviews and negative comments from the forums, we also have a number of positive comments from people claiming that they had nothing but good experiences with Yobit.net.

yobit is a promising page that offers you great things I started recently with yobit but since I started it has not gone bad at all, it is an excellent page that is worth spending time and working on it, its platform for sale, buy and exchange cryptocurrencies is excellent I really recommend yobit a lot, even the page allows you to mine

• +2 1

I'll be honest, in Yobit I have lost money, but because of bad management, the platform is very good, it allows you to generate profits in several ways right now the newest, Vmining, what happens is that when lose money they blame the platform, and the platform is not to blame, everyone is responsible for the investments they make, you cannot invest without knowing, we must be objective, now I am being more intelligent and I have been recovering my investment little by little.

For users who are starting out or experts for security, YOBIT has the following: Yobit.net has the following:

File System Encryption
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
Anti-DOS
Intelligent queer transaction analysis and blocking system
Two-factor authorization (Google Authentication, email)
Hot/Cold Portfolios
Yobi Codes (codes provided for transactions)

Yes, this is true, the yobit platform has received a bad reputation in recent years due to its availability of several fake currencies that are being promoted. Fraudsters have made millions of dollars in this way, and we do not forget that the platform played an important role in this when it helped them in their actions, it had to It does the same as the binance platform, choosing only the good coins.

It is great taught. Many scammers try to scam at yobit but they can not scames a big amount in it. You heard a lot of things about yobit that what kind of exchange it is. Thw scammers can not scam a big amount from it but just a little amount. I considered yobit as a legit exchange. It is good all over a time. I believe on it because it is a good exchange all over the world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have seen at many places like in YouTube comment box that yobit is kind of fake and scam exchange and it never pays, but all these things are fake and misunderstanding, I too would like to promote yobit as a good exchange.

It's not easy to scam on yobit.net but some users get scamed only due to their mistakes mostly users open their yobit account and save it's possword in browser and some are keep it open in browser and if we having more coins in our yobi account we received mails in which they said to us that we will earn more and get more coins if we login our account by these mails and the clever persons try it and when they got scammed then they started talking about the platform it's wrong m Yb dear. 

Dear hope you are fine. I appreciate you for such a good and informative Post,I have learn my new things about yobit as is always mine favorite. Friends yobit is major exchange site nowadays and it's values are at top. It has providing it's best services to its users for their easiness. I can work a whole day on yobit.net as has interesting working strategies. I prefer it 💯 percent to use and get it's access.