I Give My Service to Yobit for Free - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

I Give My Service to Yobit for Free

Yobit has been a greatly misunderstood exchange.  Many people heard of scammers who impersonated Yobit admins to rob them.  Many devs took advantage of Yobit loosely listing requirements and promoted their coins that in trillions in supply.  I know I’m exaggerating a bit but they do have a large supply and can use it to dump on users whenever they wish.  Thus, these users after suffering huge losses, then turned around and blamed Yobit and characterized the platform as a “Scam Exchang”.  Some nervous users had even gone to an extreme extent to suspect and expressed it publicly that Yobit might become the next exit scam! 

Yobit never talked back to deny any of those charges.  Instead, they’ve shown how much of a progress and growth the has been, especially starting at the beginning of 2019.

And then, Yobit finally has its own coin called YO.  On CMC, it is listed with symbol YO, but in some digital wallet like Coinomi, it is known as YOT for Yobit Token.

I love to promote Yobit for free.  Somebody has to.  After all, it is the only exchange in which the Team has users’ best interest.  They always want to create new opportunities for users to make money.  Granted they want to make money for themselves too, but supporting users in making profits is what seems to be the Admins’ number one goal.

At the first chance to promote Yobit freely at CryptoTallk, I began to point out some of the rare gems at the platform.

I told people about Micro, and I believe they have been profiting from the Micro IB.  I told them about Dogecoin IB, and I believe the new users have been making money from it also.  The prices for both of these two coins have been rising although they have been earning extra coins daily.

Now, I wish to encourage them to reinvest the profits in PUMP and in YO to hopefully further their gains but with a long term plans in mind.

Why?  Because Yobit is here to stay and so is its own coin YO and some of the high interest rate coin like PUMP and PONY... But don’t bother with PONY yet until after you have accumulated 2 YO or more.  Right now, while on your way to your first 0.5 YO, try to accumulate PUMP at 4% daily first.

With PUMP, you will practically double the numbers of your coins in every 20 days.

Wishing you the best of luck!

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

That's great if you feel like that way. I also didn't hear any major scam accusation targeting yobit in all those years so I consider yobit as a legit exchange. The payment you got from yobit though it is not a big deal for yobit. If you feel like you owe them that's fine but I would have kept the payments if I were you. In some countries 30k satoshi is a lot of money. I heard Venezuela's monthly minimum wage is only $2-3 now.

5 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

That's great if you feel like that way. I also didn't hear any major scam accusation targeting yobit in all those years so I consider yobit as a legit exchange. The payment you got from yobit though it is not a big deal for yobit. If you feel like you owe them that's fine but I would have kept the payments if I were you. In some countries 30k satoshi is a lot of money. I heard Venezuela's monthly minimum wage is only $2-3 now.

Thanks for your perspective and sharing your experience with Yobit. Not only Yobit is legit, it can be treated as your ATM machine in long term.  Many users have already done that.  They have pages upon pages of Yobit Coins IB’s and earning profit from selling just tiny part of the interest.

12 minutes ago, Iwantapony said:

Yobit started doing things good for their exchange & their supporter. But they have to solve their past scam accusations on bitcointalk. They could easily do that by checking their support emails. They are still listing shit projects which is i mean not good for investors in their exchange. 

If you a dev and you and your community don’t have a budget to list your coin on other major exchange, Yobit will gladly help you list your coin for a very affordable fee.  If they start to make it more difficult, then those I mentioned above with a solid project will never have a chance.

So, yeah, good and bad both as far as the easy listings goes.

24 minutes ago, Iwantapony said:

Yobit started doing things good for their exchange & their supporter. But they have to solve their past scam accusations on bitcointalk. They could easily do that by checking their support emails. They are still listing shit projects which is i mean not good for investors in their exchange. 

My hope is after YO hits the mainstream, Yobit will profit a lot from it and then expand their support staff and PR personnel to avoid further accusations due to missunderstandings or impatient users with their issues.

I’ve seen devs accuse Yobit of all kinds of things when Yobit can’t update wallets or code.

• +1 1

18 minutes ago, bitnoval said:

This is great, so many people have blame yobit for their mistakes in the crypto space, I have been trading on yobit for years not a single negative incident occur between me and the exchange. I have wrote support when the was a need and the always responded swiftly. Yobit is one of the best exchange out there.

People are by nature extremely impatient especially in the electronic age.  And they also have difficulties to let go of things. I remember when I first started at Bitstamp.  Every inquiry to their suppport took an average of 3 weeks to get a reply.  At Yobit, support often even came online to its chat box, talking to users about their issues written in their support tickets.  I never saw anything like it anywhere else.

1 minute ago, lovesybitz said:

thanks for that mate, Roobee the more I saw with it, pump and dump only will happen to this coins. if you want to invest in some other coins it may not be on top but has a potential to increase in the future is Tratok https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tratok/ check them out and see for yourself if it is good or not for you. 

Wow, Thanks my friend for the swift reply to my question, I will check It out now and do some preliminary research on the coin, I'm sure I'll buy into the coin, but how much I will buy depends on my personal feelings with them, then again I really appreciate your sharing. 

9 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

thanks for that mate, Roobee the more I saw with it, pump and dump only will happen to this coins. if you want to invest in some other coins it may not be on top but has a potential to increase in the future is Tratok https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tratok/ check them out and see for yourself if it is good or not for you. 

Hello buddy, this mean that at the moment only these two websites that has the market or right to trade the tratok token? 

Tratok Markets

# Source Pair Volume (24h) Price Volume (%) Category Fee Type Updated
1 Hotbit Hotbit TRAT/ETH $382.64 K $0.004147 92.12% Spot Percentage Recently
2 Mercatox Mercatox TRAT/ETH $32.73 K $0.002750 7.88% Spot Percentage Recently

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

2 hours ago, lovesybitz said:

...and one of the statement you said in which got my attention and triggered me is that there is 4% daily profit once you buy PUMP in yobit, my question is how many capital amount to invest into PUMP for me to avail the 4% daily profit? 

It is one of Yobit Coins.

The IB games had changed since the creation of the exchange’s own coin called YO.  But many are still caught up with the old way of making quick buck via ieo.  

There are about 3 levels for starters around owning YO to earn interest on other coins and on YO itself.

But, to simplify, all of my posts covered the initial funds one would need based on assumption that you don’t have a lot or want to start with a lot.

- About $1k to start in Micro to earn about $10 every other day (it can be every day, but I want you to compound half of your interest).

- Use this money to buy PUMP.  $10 would get you 1M PUmp.  To earn 4%, each day you will need to buy $10 of YO.  Buy the time you reached first level of owning YO (0.1 YO), you will have at least 10M  PUMP which will earn you 400k extra PUMP daily.  If it is still in YO market, sell for YO.  If it’s on Doge market, sell PUMP interest for Doge.

- At this first YO level, you can now buy Yobit’s other products like Panda and Frog (to diversify yourself from just owing Micro).  Use Doge from selling Pump to buy these two coins until...

- Own 0.5 YO to earn interest on YO itself.

So, set goals to own Coins that generate interest to buy other Coins...

Anyone can do it!

Edited by Bnance10
Missing letter

If you want to promote Yobit, then do it fast, also take others help too. As the above posters they didn't find any negative things from Yobit till to date and I also didn't found anything.

Yobit is a good exchange and for better promotion they opened this forum too according to my knowledge.

You can share more things and your promotion here so the admin can hear about you soon.

Well this wasn't what I expected whilst reading this post. ..coins being listed is always up to yobit team to ask the devs of the supply and their fundings to keep the coin going.

• +2 1

yobit is a very interesting exchange, since the first time I registered, I have been interested in free coins from yobit, although the results are not good, but I have earned from Liza coins, you certainly know liza coins if you have long registered in yobit, but now the name of the coin is no longer heard.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Yobit is a great exchanging market, always surprising us with good offers like this forum and always keep us updated about any dangers which is related to our yobit accounts. 

yobit is a legit site for coin exchange.you all time exchange your token and receive money your any wallet. many people recently use this service. yobit is provide there best service in 2019 and till now.

On 11/12/2019 at 2:53 PM, Migo said:

Yobit is a great exchanging market, always surprising us with good offers like this forum and always keep us updated about any dangers which is related to our yobit accounts. 

Right to say Yobit exchange is a great exchange and yes they give us a lot of opportunities.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:25 PM, Bnance10 said:

Yobit has been a greatly misunderstood exchange.  Many people heard of scammers who impersonated Yobit admins to rob them.  Many devs took advantage of Yobit loosely listing requirements and promoted their coins that in trillions in supply.  I know I’m exaggerating a bit but they do have a large supply and can use it to dump on users whenever they wish.  Thus, these users after suffering huge losses, then turned around and blamed Yobit and characterized the platform as a “Scam Exchang”.  Some nervous users had even gone to an extreme extent to suspect and expressed it publicly that Yobit might become the next exit scam! 

Yobit never talked back to deny any of those charges.  Instead, they’ve shown how much of a progress and growth the has been, especially starting at the beginning of 2019.

And then, Yobit finally has its own coin called YO.  On CMC, it is listed with symbol YO, but in some digital wallet like Coinomi, it is known as YOT for Yobit Token.

I love to promote Yobit for free.  Somebody has to.  After all, it is the only exchange in which the Team has users’ best interest.  They always want to create new opportunities for users to make money.  Granted they want to make money for themselves too, but supporting users in making profits is what seems to be the Admins’ number one goal.

At the first chance to promote Yobit freely at CryptoTallk, I began to point out some of the rare gems at the platform.

I told people about Micro, and I believe they have been profiting from the Micro IB.  I told them about Dogecoin IB, and I believe the new users have been making money from it also.  The prices for both of these two coins have been rising although they have been earning extra coins daily.

Now, I wish to encourage them to reinvest the profits in PUMP and in YO to hopefully further their gains but with a long term plans in mind.

Why?  Because Yobit is here to stay and so is its own coin YO and some of the high interest rate coin like PUMP and PONY... But don’t bother with PONY yet until after you have accumulated 2 YO or more.  Right now, while on your way to your first 0.5 YO, try to accumulate PUMP at 4% daily first.

With PUMP, you will practically double the numbers of your coins in every 20 days.

I dont understand point of this topic, you give your "service" for free and what is your "service?

If you want to promote Yobit, you can do that with your referral link right?

And you can do that without telling anybody that you do that (you didn't have to create topic about that).

About all this coins you mentioned, all Yobit users know that and I dont see that you share something new.

If you like Yobit, try to not spam theirs coins.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I have only used a handful of exchanges.  I came across Yobit after my previous favorite exchange made a bunch of changes that made it impossible for small people like myself to continue working with them.  Most recently, that exchange stopped supporting US users.  So, that, as they say, is that.

Anyway...  I have been perfectly happy with Yobit.  I too have seen all the people complaining about getting scammed.  I do not blame the exchange for that.  In fact, the one time that someone contacted me claiming to be an admin, I reported it, and they took swift action.  Nothing was lost, and Yobit acted accordingly.

So yeah...  They are legit.  If there were any complaint to be made it's that they do have entirely too many useless coins.  Like, WAY too many.

Instead of Yobit holding  sats for the users creating new posts here, it would better to let users to receive thier rewards at their own btc wallet!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

We all should help the admin of this forum to clean and detect a new scammer and spam post i have seen a lot of spam and reported some 

Yobit is legit and Great site. Yobit has never been directly indicted in any scam and with you posting in this forum, you are already promoting Yobit. Yobit exchange is a great exchange and they give us a lot of opportunities.

On 10/13/2019 at 11:25 AM, Bnance10 said:

Dear how yobit coins/balance transfer to account either bank / mobile account how i transfer my balance please if you know about it tell me details about this.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:25 PM, Bnance10 said:

Interesting, many people really take advantages with Yobit exchange and they make a clone or something just to get people money, and hope everyone would know and aware.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:25 PM, Bnance10 said:

I love your content! I would like you to post more like this on the future. Anyways, there was a scandal on YoBit? I never really heard of it until now that you have said it. Also is it safe to invest on the coin pump?

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

My freind Yobit started doing things good for their exchange and their supporter. But they have to solve their past scam accusations on bitcointalk...

Yobit is one of the oldest exchange that exist. Some much bigger exchanges have already shutdown but yobit is still here and is still kicking. Yobit is the favorite exchange especially the newbies and of course many scammers are targeting the newbies by pretending to be admins. Thus we must all be aware that admins does not message the players or users first, if they do they are scammers.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

well, for me the yobit is an intriguing trade, since the first occasion when I enrolled, I have been keen on free coins from yobit, in spite of the fact that the outcomes are bad, yet I have earned from Liza coins, you absolutely realize liza coins on the off chance that you have since quite a while ago enlisted in yobit, yet now the name of the coin is never again heard. Thank you