Kaspersky Security Corp. launches a blockchain-based voting device - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

Kaspersky Security Corp. launches a blockchain-based voting device

Welcome with me

Blockchain voting is gaining more interest in the United States despite a severe failure to vote on a mobile phone at the Democratic Electoral Assembly in Iowa earlier this month. Blockchain technology companies realize the potential of the products they develop not only to transform the global economy, but also to the way voters cast their votes.

This week, Kaspersky Lab, the cybersecurity firm that monitors cryptocurrency and emerging digital assets, did so. The company unveiled a new type of blockchain-based voting machine using Police, and the system was launched again in November 2017 with the goal of being an effective and safe way to vote online.

Voting tries to keep pace with technological innovations

The prevention of election fraud has already been explored using blockchain-based voting systems by a few governments. Sierra Leone was the first country to use a single election, with almost 70% of the votes cast on Blockchain in 2018. Recently, the Chief Electoral Commissioner in India announced that their citizens would vote using Blockchain.

Since the United States and other countries still rely on ballot papers for a number of elections, an alternative developed by Police may provide voters with the convenience of performing their civil duties in the comfort of their own homes while ensuring coded treatment. Roman Aleeshkin, the leader of the Police Project, explained the benefits of traditional voting methods:

"From talking to our customers, we understand the problems and inconvenience they face when organizing paper voting. As we see from our police platform, e-voting can solve some of these problems, allowing more possibilities for remote participation and even more demand for young people."

How Kaspersky voting machine works

According to Police, unique QR codes or tokens will be issued to voters. They can be scanned, allowing them to vote on one of the new voting devices.

In cryptocurrency terms, the elections taking place with this system will function as distributed logbook technology; the vote will be encrypted, while the link between the voter who casts it will be verified. Then voters will be able to confirm their voting on Blockchain.

Source: https://www.alarbcoin.com/2020/02/kaspersky.html

Edited by Beromnia
Correction in the source
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

4 minutes ago, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

Blockchain voting is gaining more interest in the United States despite a severe failure to vote on a mobile phone at the Democratic Electoral Assembly in Iowa earlier this month. Blockchain technology companies realize the potential of the products they develop not only to transform the global economy, but also to the way voters cast their votes.

This week, Kaspersky Lab, the cybersecurity firm that monitors cryptocurrency and emerging digital assets, did so. The company unveiled a new type of blockchain-based voting machine using Police, and the system was launched again in November 2017 with the goal of being an effective and safe way to vote online.

The prevention of election fraud has already been explored using blockchain-based voting systems by a few governments. Sierra Leone was the first country to use a single election, with almost 70% of the votes cast on Blockchain in 2018. Recently, the Chief Electoral Commissioner in India announced that their citizens would vote using Blockchain.

Since the United States and other countries still rely on ballot papers for a number of elections, an alternative developed by Police may provide voters with the convenience of performing their civil duties in the comfort of their own homes while ensuring coded treatment. Roman Aleeshkin, the leader of the Police Project, explained the benefits of traditional voting methods:

"From talking to our customers, we understand the problems and inconvenience they face when organizing paper voting. As we see from our police platform, e-voting can solve some of these problems, allowing more possibilities for remote participation and even more demand for young people."

According to Police, unique QR codes or tokens will be issued to voters. They can be scanned, allowing them to vote on one of the new voting devices.

In cryptocurrency terms, the elections taking place with this system will function as distributed logbook technology; the vote will be encrypted, while the link between the voter who casts it will be verified. Then voters will be able to confirm their voting on Blockchain.

Source: Arab Queen.

Can you please add link to the source as reference? Having a random unknown name as a source isn't really a reference and that's required by the forum rules.

1 hour ago, rekter said:

Can you please add link to the source as reference? Having a random unknown name as a source isn't really a reference and that's required by the forum rules.

Welcome with me
Thanks for the advice, my friend
It was corrected in the main source of the article. I did not know that writing the blog name as a reference source is illegal under the forum rules.

Thanks for these informations, I know this company, I mean kespersky is well know, and I am using one of their products in my laptop, which is an anti-virus, I am very satisfied with it, and I am sure this company will be good for blockchain, and will give a lot, even blockchain needs this kind of companies to work with it

• +1 1

Great company with great services. I am using their anti-virus, it is brilliant and saved my laptop from multiple threats including the RANSOM VIRUS! 

I would be great for trying more of their services. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing this information, and of course the Kaspersky company is a very good brand of Anti virus around the world. So a trust company like this who pretend to monitor cryptocurrency is great!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The idea is very interesting and useful for the future. Thanks to this approach, the world of politics will benefit from the unique blessings of the Blockchain infrastructure. In addition, since the vast majority of people are interested in elections, they have taken a useful action on the reliability of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Thank you for this article. For me, this is great news, whether it is good or bad, but entering the blockchain company in the past will be very good for the crypto  field.

It is very pleasant to understand that the blockchain technology is already so large that it will be used to vote in the election of the US president. This shows how great and useful this technology is.Now blockchain already exists in many areas of life.

Kaspersky is a good company and it is well known for its wonderful antivirus. I believe that it could create good blockchain system. Also blockchain system is growing in every sector. If blockchain would be used in voting system then it would be helpful in corrupted countries to stop illegal voting.

I've read a few reports about voting on blockchain and there was too much criticism going on. There needs to be lots of testing first. With the use of a blockchain everything is more transparent and I think that once appointed developers test it succesfully all concerns will be removed.

According to officials, the Kaspersky Lab Business Incubator has developed that voting machine, Polys is a customisable online voting platform for non-commercial organisations.It  uses blockchain technology to secure it through transparent crypto algorithms so that voters can securely cast the votes.

Kaspersky is a good antivirus for me after I watch its testing in YouTube. If they plan this I guess they can implemented it carefully and properly. I'm just also surprised because block chain technology will used not only in financial side but in other fields like this one.

• +1 1

Well as far as i know Kaspersky is a very well known company they have a very good reputation over the market so it is a very good news that they launches blockchain-based voting device we will get benefit through this device  

Kaspersky antivirus company, a very promising company, and the fact that Kaspersky accepts blockchain as a guide serves as proof of this. Blockchain is trustworthy and Kaspersky understands this. Great news. 

On 02.03.2020 at 15:42, Cammer said:

Great company with great services. I am using their anti-virus, it is brilliant and saved my laptop from multiple threats including the RANSOM VIRUS! 

I would be great for trying more of their services. 

I always scan my computer for unwanted programs. I have been using it for more than 8 years. Innovations will probably improve their protection.

Oh know we can gave vote by using blockchain technology based voting machines i am enjoying really how now this blockchain technology used widely benefits for that country who adopted it soon. Because this is high security based technology. 

Well, this will be good for many people especially for those people who are new in cryptocurrency by choosing some good cryptocurrency coins by seeing it by number of votes.

I think that there are some countries doing this and for this company I have used many of their products and these products and programs are very good until this time thank you for this participation my friend

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Kaspersky is well known anti virus company I know this company very well and its famous company, now its also wants to adopt blockchain technology, I don't heard this new previously so I don't no full details about this statement but you share good information.

On 3/1/2020 at 4:17 AM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

Source: https://www.alarbcoin.com/2020/02/kaspersky.html

I think that people will like it because there will be a easy way of voting now and I think that will innovate the way the people will vote. It is great that blocl chains are still finding many ways to improve and advance. 

Actually, this may happen that voting for any type of elections is done via remote methods such as these, but it is necessary and sure and in order to preserve the integrity of the vote that the accounts be accompanied by real documents proving the identity of the person who is voting for the elections as was happening in the temporary voting by e-mail

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/12/2020 at 7:21 PM, Rezort said:

Kaspersky according to their last income statistics lost most of their impact on computer antiviruses so now they are trying to capture new sphere and blockchain is a good one.

Yes I think that it will be great if they created a blockchain that can change the way of voting. It is great because cheating in voting can be avoided and it is better than traditional voting because it is new. I hope that they can continue the project.