How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter ) - Page 12 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter )

On 13.10.2019 at 09:02, sidik7 said:

Today i will present to all friend about how to earn crypto as Bounty Hunter

Lets to part guys if you want to getting more crypto you must have a good skill in any more campaign and then you must to diligent to contionus to do your list work, you can find more bounty likes social media campaign , Article campaign , as translator , or find bugs on the new platform , i think this will make an opportunity to all friend to earn crypto. and then follow the rule on the campaign so after the succesfull on project you can earn crypto, in process payment will be up 2-3 month little patient for wait guys .

and then if you have skill on writer you can try as crypto writer on more project bounty , contionus for manage the work so you can will earn crypto more.

thanks if any opinion share guys , so we can learn together

спасибо

Nowadays, it's hard to find legit bounty campaign and it's a waste of time joining in a campaign that is not profitable. So if u want to earn some money u can go to bitcoin virtual mining.

You can make really good money on bounty programs. I wrote articles doing tweets. also made videos about projects. They often get paid very well for these actions. Just be creative!

I think that to handle that you must invest a lot of time in some cases it is difficult for those who do not have it, and those who have the ease of time can implement it, but also runs the risk of losing money, since time is money and really get paid

If there are opportunities and they should be used to the fullest, but be careful as there are campaigns that are not worth following and good to find errors in a new platform that wouls be like for a person who studied computer science.

I agree with the post, but... Most of the time it is quite difficult to find a bounty campaign that pays well and I feel that they make us waste time in which you could invest it in another job that will generate more money and even do trading.

Of course, if you manage to hunt down a good project, you can grow from that promotion and each time moving up the category and therefore the bounty will be more worthwhile.

There is a lot like promoting a project on your social media or making a review of a project on YouTube or other platforms

Bounty hunters get good amounts of money by doing the simple bounty tasks based on different social media. I also earned money from so many bounties on BTT forum.

You should take review of the project before joining the bounty program and good number of followers is also required as it's basis for getting into the Bounties. Also you should participate in legit Bounties only as nowadays we have seen many bounties just waste of time. And you should keep patience if you are getting paid in their token as it will take time to get listed on exchange and for payment procedure.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think the ones that pay the most are the Bounty, they are usually the ones that pay the most. Airdrops also compensate, but it is very rare to find an airdrop that is more rewarding than the bounty ones. I've been doing airdrops for many years now, and I confess that I've even earned a lot of rewarding rewards, but I'd have made more with bounty and other more complex campaigns.

first the bonus should have a huge community on social media and you need to look for someone who actually pays legitimate and good bonuses who actually pays and talks about it with your friends in the forum. Thanks for sharing

Crypto hunting is a long and tough journey and anyone can do it if he/she have some patient and can spend time on the ICO's, Mining and joining different forums.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

17 hours ago, abbie said:

the job of bounty hunter is very tireful and it should  need some luck then only you can become a successful Bounty hunter but then if you are a bounty hunter you will receive a compensation for promoting the products either through Bitcoin ethereum or even fiat

I too do not like bounty hunting and airdrops, it is stressful and I do not think it worth the stress, like if I work on this forum, I still get paid pass the bounty hunters. I like to work on forum and also freelancing jobs like writers will be good for me. 

Bounty hunting can be a way to scam people that are bounty hunters, but for people that are very. There are many people that are making little but good in com from it, I do not like it because I require verification and tasks like on Sofia media, but I brings good income. 

Hi bro, is the platform a place where airdrops are listed? is that I did not understand that part or you have to do work to be able to generate profits.

• +2 1

The bounty is the ones who pay the most, and they are usually the ones who pay the most. Airdrops compensate as well, but it's very rare to find an airdrop being more beneficial than the rewards

• +2 1

To earn good quality here you need a little patience labor. Have a little patience, you can earn a good amount from here. It is the best means of earning. This is a very secure forum. From here you can earn a good amount.

Used to be a bounty hunter, but nowadays it is really hard to find legit bounties. Most of the bounties that I've joined are just a scam and I've wasted a lot of my time on those and now I don't really want to take part on any kind of bounties.

Bounty Hunter is very useful for earning cryptocurrency. It is rather easy to use. We should have much followers for earning crypto through bounty Hunter.it gives it's hunters a good amount of money.it is almost free.

Bounty hunting Is  a good jon if any bounty hunter face 150 cases in a year then that guy will surely earn 50,000 usdollars to 80,000 US dollars in one year that's good amount but if that's guy having experience in his work that guy will surely solve any kind of bug because if a guy don't having more information about hunting bounties then that guy can't solve any kind of problem so first we must having knowledge all about hunting then we will surely earn good profit by this way. 

• +1 1

On 10/13/2019 at 12:02 PM, sidik7 said:

Today i will present to all friend about how to earn crypto as Bounty Hunter

Lets to part guys if you want to getting more crypto you must have a good skill in any more campaign and then you must to diligent to contionus to do your list work, you can find more bounty likes social media campaign , Article campaign , as translator , or find bugs on the new platform , i think this will make an opportunity to all friend to earn crypto. and then follow the rule on the campaign so after the succesfull on project you can earn crypto, in process payment will be up 2-3 month little patient for wait guys .

and then if you have skill on writer you can try as crypto writer on more project bounty , contionus for manage the work so you can will earn crypto more.

thanks if any opinion share guys , so we can learn together

Yeah I want to earn more crypto currencies. I also earn crypto currency as a bounty hunter but I don't have much knowledge about this because I am quite a new member in the crypto world and I want to learn more about it. Your post has helped me a lot to increase my knowledge about this. Thanks for this amazing post. 

• +2 1

Hunting for free cryptocurrency in my opinion is a waste of time. Not all but 80% airdrop is SCAM. I have a lot of experience and now I have many cryptocurrencies in my ERC 20 wallet which cost less than $ 1

You can join any charity campaign to earn crypto here. If you can find them on the Bitcoin Quick Forum, cryptotalk can also get the right to earn Bitcoin here..  This is a direct result of the scandalous behavior of shady grace managers such as wapinter and btc ltc digger that dominate the inexhaustible dominance of bitcoin.  They were paid, their members were not.