Sending coins/Tokens to wrong address - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nicecrypto

Sending coins/Tokens to wrong address

The token are lost, you can never get it back, so if the wallet address you mistakenly sent to belongs to another user, he will receive it but if it doesn't correspond to any address then the wallet owners get it..

9 hours ago, Arnob Bippo said:

It is our common mistake that we always hurry to send our crypto in a hurry you have to send your coins to permanent addresses but you lose your letters which is not payable.

Yes that is where we use to lose our money when we didn't put the correct address or fail to use the right address.

It would be the same as with a bank transfer, the money now belongs to that person and the only way to recover it is to contact her and trust her good faith to return it to you.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:47 PM, Nicecrypto said:

I know this has happened to me once when I just entered crypto, sent a token with same ticker to the wrong exchange wallet address. Now the question is, what happens to the token or coins you mistakenly sent to a wrong address since they are not delivered? Do they burn up in crypto space or what? This has been on my mind so just needed some understand on it.

Those coins that lost at the wrong address will be two possibilities:

1. The coin will be sent to address that owned by someone, then he/she will spend it.

2. The coin will gone into lambo, which means those coins just always there, at the wrong address.

There are no burn system, unless the developer of such a coins implemented burn system which actually has been scheduled.

If you send your cryptocurrency to the wrong address, you will not be able to return the money to yourself, unless the person who receives the money does not want to return it to you.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:47 AM, Nicecrypto said:

I know this has happened to me once when I just entered crypto, sent a token with same ticker to the wrong exchange wallet address. Now the question is, what happens to the token or coins you mistakenly sent to a wrong address since they are not delivered? Do they burn up in crypto space or what? This has been on my mind so just needed some understand on it.

if you send you coins to the wrong wallet there is really nothing you can do, you can just blame yourself because you did not check well if the addresses were the same.

there is also a little chance to find a good person that will send you coins back, but this chance is almost 0

You can not recover lost crypto coins which you have sent in wrong address and that is the biggest problem of crypto. Thats why i love coinpot wallet, it will not allow you to send crypto to unknown address.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If the destination address is right then it will stay permanently out there unless people have access to that address so they can do whatever they want with the amount. I'm not sure what happen with coin that you sent through a wrong or a typo address or something that never created before.

If it is bitcoins your coins are lost, if it is in ETh some tokens return to your wallets and only charge you the fee. It all depends on the cryptocurrencies that some use allow the return of their currencies but not others.

You should never really send to a wrong address, be careful.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Dear mate I think sending coins to the wrong address can be classified as an emotional blunder the only way to avoid this is to double-check the address  as many possible times before clicking on the send button

That's why in order not to continue making such mistakes while transfering coins to your wallet or to somebody else, you need proper recheck before you can carry out any transaction, I know that many newbie in the crypto market has actually made such mistakes in the past. 

That's exactly what I read on this issue.  I lost a lot of money in it.  It seems that if the coins and coins are sent to a wrong address by mistake, it will never be refunded.  So I think it is important to be very careful before sending coins or coins to an address.

this is something we should very very careful of because once the transaction is made, we cannot reverse it. so always double or triple check. 

Cryptotalk is one of the best btc income site in the world. you can earn by posting in this site. Crypto money is give us from this site by comments. Daily earn to this site and withdraw by yobit exchanger. so guys you can join this site for earning bitcoin..thaks to cryptotalk

Cryptotalk is one of the best btc income site in the world. you can earn by posting in this site. Crypto money is give us from this site by comments. Daily earn to this site and withdraw by yobit exchanger. so guys you can join this site for earning bitcoin..thaks to cryptotalk

I don't i specific answer for this but as soon after sending bitcoins to wrong address try to contact with support staff via mail for help. Of this will not work then definately you will have to forget your sent bitcoins. If you putted address is belongs to someone else then he will get that benefit. Thank you.

There's nothing you do about unfortunately. That's way you should always double check the right address whenever you're sending coins or tokens.

Well it’s a big  problem. If you send your money in a wrong address then that owner will be him and you can't stop it. For this reason you must aware about it. So  you must be careful when you transfer money.     

As I have never faced any such problems of delivering my Crypto balance or coins to the wrong address so I can't share any experience with you but according to my knowledge I don't think that there would be any chance of recovering it while sending it in a wrong address.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:47 AM, Nicecrypto said:

I have not used the wrong adress yet and i am totally safe. so if we do so than our funds can be lost forever.

Sending tokens or coins to wrong address my lead you to lose them so I would like to suggest everyone before sending any coins or tokens to a particular address verify it and confirm it whether it is the address what you want to send or not then proceed for further next step

If you are sending tokens from your wallet I think you can't recover them, but if you are sending tokens from your account on exchange, in most of cases there is a confirmation email sent to your email and you can cancel the transaction. Please double check the address before doing any transaction.

If you send any coin or token on wrong add than you lose your token and not received any token on your receiving address so first check your wallet and after you send you token or coin on your address.

4 hours ago, kingofsay said:

The question now is what happens to the money received directly from the breastplate or breastplate after being denied. They burn in a symbolic way. I have a mind, so you just have to think about it. I sent the money from my wallet to the wallet next to the stock, but since I couldn't get the money, I think it would stay on the chain.

Yes, this is the only possibility. If you send your money, and that money has not gone to any sender or made a mistake, it will remain stuck in the blockchain for life.

If you done mistakes like this of sending your cryptocurrencies to a wrong address, this transactions cannot be cancelled or cannot be recovered later

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I am sorry to tell you my friend that the cryptocurrency you send to another wallet address other than yours belongs totally to the owner of the wallet address and there is nothing in this whole wide world you can do about that

Be careful  

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy