Sending coins/Tokens to wrong address - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nicecrypto

Sending coins/Tokens to wrong address

32 minutes ago, mukty said:

If you send your coins / tokens in wrong wallet then you can't get it back so before sending your coin you should check it.   

If the address is wrong then the coins will not show in the block chain too. mainly the coin will be vanished if you send btc to any ltc wallet.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:40 PM, Khan said:

The tokens you send to the wrong address is now the property of that address owner and you can not do anything as this is the biggest disadvantage of the Crypto.

Yes ..one the coins or token are sended to some wrong address then utbwill be property of that account holder..to avoid this before sending you have to re verify the address and fill out the memo.

Maybe you should consider it as loss because sending coin to damage direct will source you to death every your cash and it will not be traced for the reason that BTC tin not be traced and container not be reversed, many people are out there waiting for free money, sorry for the loss

The moment that you send your crypto to a wrong address, that crypto will be now owned by the owner of the address that you have unintentionally sent, In short you lose your crypto and you can not do anything about it. You should be really careful next time and always give attention on what you are doing.

One thing will be sure on the coins you've sent and probably be gone as there are no confirmations nor transactions have been made. You sent it but it does not exist as you sent it to wring address making it unrecoverable. 

Coin and Token Transaction Tool We earn Bitcoin through working in crypto and convert Bitcoin into dollars and raise money in many cases. In case of currency and token goes to another address for mistake, it is possible to suffer loss before sending money / token to wrong address.  Make sure it reaches the correct address.

Coin or token will hurt us a lot if we deliver it wrongly, so we will never want to ship the currency to another address because these are hard earned money.

On 10/14/2019 at 1:54 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

If you have sent your money to wrong address you just say goodbye to that money as there is no way to reverse the transaction

Yes you are right that if we send our coins to the wrong address then we loss our coins and it will never reverse because this is our fault that why we send the coins on the wrong address. When you send the coins to anyone then check the address double times and then send the coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Transactions are permanent once reported and you can not cancel them. You can not cancel them. You must use a replacement by fee (RBf) protocol to replace your original transactions by a new one using an additional transaction fee in order to cancel an unconfirmed transaction.

In my opinion there is no back up and if you do you transaction at wrong crypto address. You lost your crypto currency if one time you send the crypto currency at wrong address. For this process your work with consciously and use the crypto for best future.

On 12/14/2019 at 9:58 AM, Rifat773 said:

No problem if you send coins / tokens to the wrong address. Because it can be reverted if you know you sent it to an address. General Chat Chat Loung

can't be undone and the same as a loss.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 9:53 AM, mukty said:

If you send your coins / tokens in wrong wallet then you can't get it back so before sending your coin you should check it.   

All should do double check before sending any coin to any wallet address. if any one send btc to any other wallet like bch than the btc will remain in block chain no one can access it.

On 1/12/2020 at 1:31 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion there is no back up and if you do you transaction at wrong crypto address. You lost your crypto currency if one time you send the crypto currency at wrong address. For this process your work with consciously and use the crypto for best future.

yes, sending any coin to any wrong address is a big loss and anyone before doing it need to be conscious about sending to any address.

I think sending coin token is still possible because token is based Ethereum until now can't detect the address is right to token you need or not. So you must atleast be careful doing transaction like deposit and withdraw token. Because if you wrong putting address will leading your coin to nowhere. I don't know if that happen your coin will get refunded or not. But i still sure you will lose your coin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

the problem is whether the sending error made is still in one network, such as sending eth to eth address, or sending bitcoin to bsv address, maybe it can still be fixed, but I have never experienced wrong sending, sending btc to bsv address

Many people feel there isn't a back along with if you undertake anyone's financial transaction in the drastically wrong crypto handle. Anyone missing your current cryptocurrency exchange in case 1 time anyone mails your cryptocurrency exchange in the drastically wrong handle. Just for this course of action your hard work using consciously along with utilizing crypto pertaining to ideal potential.

Its officially lost, i once send ETC to an ETH address and after all the hardships and non-stop support request all my ETC coins are lost forever since my ETC has been sent in a post-fork ETH address so the exchange don't have an access to its private key. So its lost forever in limbo never to be find and will be left untouch for lifetime.

spacer.png

Sending crypto currencies to the wrong address is highly probable in one's crypto journey, just review the address and make sure on it before sending.

I will never make such a mistake. If I make a mistake like this, then I will suffer huge losses. This will worsen my financial situation. So I tell everyone you send the currency or token to the correct address.

I think there's no way of getting back of your coins because it is now the owner of address you mistakenly sent.  You should be careful when sending coin in a address always double check because so it doesn't happened again.

1 minute ago, Sourav43 said:

I will never make such a mistake. If I make a mistake like this, then I will suffer huge losses. This will worsen my financial situation. So I tell everyone you send the currency or token to the correct address.

Well most people do and it is just a simple mistake, newbie to crypto currency is usually impatient and that can lead to mistakes like this.

Yes, this happened to me once too, I sent some currency from my wallet to a nearby currency wallet as some exchange, unfortunately I could not recover my money, I think it will get stuck on the blockchain ..

Luckily, im never experienced sending coin to a wrong address. But you can refund it and contact exchange customer service, they will help you to refund your token

If you know who own's the address you sent to you have  a chance of getting the funds back if you can contact them and have them refund you, but If not, your funds are lost to the blockchain.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 10/13/2019 at 1:47 PM, Nicecrypto said:

I know this has happened to me once when I just entered crypto, sent a token with same ticker to the wrong exchange wallet address. Now the question is, what happens to the token or coins you mistakenly sent to a wrong address since they are not delivered? Do they burn up in crypto space or what? This has been on my mind so just needed some understand on it.

I have not encountered this problem so far, but I think that once you are going to send it to the wrong address there is not such thing as refunding what was loss, so my advice would be that one person should be very careful when entering a bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency address to avoid these kind of problems.