Fiat Money vs. Cryptocurrencies - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwill

Fiat Money vs. Cryptocurrencies

12 hours ago, mukty said:

Both are good but for me cryptocurrency is the best with this we can earn money without invest and with trading and many ways we can easily earn profit for this we don’t need to give taxes to government       

Sure cryptocurrencies is better than fiat currencies and we can earn a lot of money through it, but how can you say that's we can earn without investment?

Both are good but for me cryptocurrency is the best with this we can earn money without invest and with trading and many ways we can easily earn profit for this we don’t need to give taxes to government       

Sure cryptocurrencies is better than fiat currencies and we can earn a lot of money through it, but how can you say that's we can earn without investment?

13 hours ago, mukty said:

Sure cryptocurrencies is more good to earn money more than the fiat currencies, but how can you say that we can earn without investment?

1 hour ago, auiwrb4 said:

Cryptocurrencies in my country cannot be used as a means of payment, so far I have used fiat for many different purposes, I often converted into fiat currencies to be able to use.

The main purpose is to be a gateway between the border. That means you can send your fund everywhere anytime you like. But someday I believe bitcoin will be used as means of payment. All you have to do now is keep on buying, trading, and surfing.

On 16.12.2019 at 17:10, Emma said:

The person who have a lot of money, hold their money by fiat money. those who want to earn profit, want to be involved in crypto

Cryptocurrency is a good tool for earning money but I think all the cash is not worth investing in cryptocurrency. What is the part you always have to leave.

Thanks for this offering
I think that the cryptocurrencies will remain in a state of instability, as there is no supporter for this currency, as the currency remains supported by people who believe in the value of the currency

1 hour ago, aamir shamim said:

fiat money is controlled by government whereas cryptocurrency donot have any third party who controls it except sender and receiver. 

That's  means the fiat currencies has the big opportunity more than cryptocurrencies because fiat currencies they have the control of the government that's so they cannot be banned

I am not on anyone's side in this confrontation, I like both Fiat and cryptocurrency and I will use both of them in any case, even if the cryptocurrency is banned.

Cryptocurrency may not be back by anything yet like flats but they are still way better than flats because they offers a means of exchange that tradional central banks currency just can give.

On 10/24/2019 at 2:17 AM, SatoshiNakamoto said:

It depends fiat money is centralised and crypto is decentralised. I would suggest that you own both. Each has its own good sides

its not about centrlised or not but when it comes to fiat we know that governments just keep making up new copies without any gold backing it up and thats just inflation in currencies.

Although crypto has been really useful to a lot of people, to my own opinion i will say that few years from now crypto is going to be fully legalize and i believe that few years from now the whole world will be adopting crypto for their different use

I would definitely choose crypto currency because I know a lot about it. And I get a lot of opportunities out of it. I don't know anything about fiat money.

Today Cryptocurriencies are very popular and we can't  deny crypto at all. It can change the world and it will be next payment system. Crypto has many advantage also be disadvantage.  On the other hand fiat money is acceptable al over the world. And also its has some advantage and disadvantage 

I think this information is real and useful to everyone and I hope that the crypto market will flourish in the near future

13 hours ago, Asikur Rahman said:

Crypto is good in my opinion. Because it has many benefits and it is easy to use.

Crypto is good it has a benefits for a lot of us

On 10/13/2019 at 7:42 AM, starwill said:

Fiat money and cryptocurrencies have in common the fact that they are not backed by physical merchandise - but that is the only thing they share. While fiat money is controlled by governments and central banks, cryptocurrencies are essentially decentralized, largely thanks to a digital accounting book (ledger) called Blockchain.

Another notable difference between these two monetary systems is the way in which the currency is issued. Bitcoin, like most cryptocurrencies, has a controlled and limited monetary mass - unlike fiat money that can basically be created from nowhere by banks, according to what they consider the economic needs of the nation.

As a digital form of money, cryptocurrencies do not have a physical counterpart or are limited by borders, which favors their ability to be used in international transactions. In addition, transactions are irreversible, and the particular nature of cryptocurrencies makes them more difficult to track than fiat money.

It should be noted that the cryptocurrency market is much smaller and, therefore, much more volatile than traditional markets - this is one of the reasons why cryptocurrencies have not yet been universally accepted, although as the economy "Crypto" grows and matures, volatility will probably decrease.

for now, for the reason that some of crypto are limited, cryptocurrencies are seen more like as a reserve of value more that a real usable currency. 

Fiat money and the crypto currency or digital money have their own weakness and strength so I think it's not right to compare them, yes crypto is a lot more advanced and maybe answer for puberty and growth of the economy but it doesn't mean fiat is useless and has no value.

I think right now we need to use both of them because we can't live with cryptocurrencies right now but we can use them for investment purposes and use fiat for buy food, clothes and other things. 

2 minutes ago, HubriX said:

Cryptocurrencies are a completely new type of value. It is impossible to say that it is better to have fiat or cryptography, because they are in different planes. Crypto is worse or better, but the most important thing is that without cryptography it is simply impossible to do the same as without fiat Money.

That's correct. We can't live with just one of them and we need both. Cryptocurrency has different features and advantages and the same for fiat money, both are good for us 

fiat money is trackable but the cryptocurrency is not trackable

trading in the fiat money is not as profitable as trading in the cryptocurrency market 

you don't need a bank account to trade in the cryptocurrency market

In today's world fait money it good for day to day use. But if we hold it its value won't increase. But if we hold cryptocurrency its price can increase anytime.

Around the world, people are increasingly choosing cryptocurrency, which is in no way connected with the physical existence of money. For example, in order for the money to appear on the account of the owner of a cash credit or debit card, you need to deposit ordinary money through the terminal or make a transfer. This is an advantage over conventional currency.
Most of the people around the world are dissatisfied with their own government, hence the distrust of the banks of various states.

I personally think that if that time every happens, where the volatility of the cryptocurrencies are slowly going to decrease people would then start using it less often, I think most of the people engage into the cryptocurency world is because of how much the price fluctuates and it gives them fast profit in that way.

Both of these financial instrument will continue to co-exist together. This is not a debate on whether one will be killed or gone the next day. Bitcoin was made to make our life easier when it comes to moving money from point A to Point B.

spacer.png

Cryptocurrency is virtual while fiat money is tangible meaning it can touch but of course they have some comparison and also have some differences but we should know that even if both has differences it still a currency that gives benefits to us.