BitTube - surf and earn coins - Page 8 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

BitTube - surf and earn coins

BitTube is a fairly new platform. Decentralization is at the heart of the BitTube platform, making it a front-runner for the title of the “Bitcoin YouTube”. The BitTube application lives completely in the web browser, so users don’t need to download and install any special software to view content uploaded to BitTube. It’s off to a strong start as a decentralized video service, and if it can meet its future goals of bringing in videos from professional recording artists, adding copyright protections, releasing a debit card for spending TUBEs, and other premium content features it will easily maintain its lead on other decentralized video hosting platforms

The bitube browser is excellent for profit. The bitube has made more than $ 200 for free from his work on the tube, and the currency is being traded in it, trading on many platforms

I used this platform for a while but I did not see many results and honestly then the videos did not work well, I think that maybe it does not have a good optimization, but who knows maybe it is that I do not know how to work, but I have seen good reviews of it

Edited by Michar1

This extension is called "BitTube AirTime Extension". Do not worry if there are some things you don't understand about cryptocurrencies or it is not of yours. The extension is super easy to use and you don't have to worry for nothing, just for browsing like you always do.

The adoption has been such that currently it is not only a portal of videos, but have now switched to a new web domain and transformed the portal into a social media content network a combination between twitter and Instagram something like a twittagram or instatweet

The BitTube app is almost similar to the YouTube, but the BitTube, you earn cryptos why you are having fun watching videos. I think that is a great way to have a large viewers on Thier platform and also on t customer side it is like a cashback for their data usage, is just a side business what you do at your leisure.

I need to test it independently on another PC how safe their extension really is. Some such extensions are capable of tracking the log file and browsing activities. I think it has own blockchain network to earn tube coin with the help off it. Thanks for this info. 

È un ottimo modo per guadagnare soldi e vorrei sapere la ripartizione su come possiamo farlo? Dobbiamo solo tenerlo aperto durante la navigazione o dobbiamo fare clic sugli annunci?

I heard about this remarkable forum from a friend. This site is best for earning bitcoins. Bit tube have a user friendly interface and features are remarkably wonderful. I think this also has an extension of services.

There are many social media plateforms now that have own coin and that are paying you to use them. Most of time  the new users get vey good profits too.

I have already heard about BitTube in others forums and media social but without more information and details. Thanks for sharing and I will wait to check if there are some experience members about it. This is important to check because all things are measured by people rating and opinions.

:classic_rolleyes:

🤍

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bit.tube is a well known video platform surpassing Youtube. Bit.tube is becoming popular day by day. As compared to youtube Bit.tube has many features that are amazing. It has different monetization method. It does not pay for ads clicks rather than pays for viewing the video. In short you can earn the money through watching the video. Happily it has no ads that can disturb you.

Good day. How do you earn on this browser.? Do you just use d bowser or do you have to do an additional task before earning and what are the method of payments. I will be waiting for a response. Thanks for the post

This is a great opportunity to enable people earn a lot of coins from the site and this will also serve as a source of income to a lot of people, and when things go in the right direction everyone will be happy in the forum.

Thanks for sharing .it's so much helpful for me 

It's great way to earn the money 

Bit tube is so much better and also can be used in chrome or Firefox

If the earning is through the ads that means there is no way to make good money on it because in one day how many ads you can watch and what will you earn on that? 

how much we can earn by using this browser or the extension if you are making the topics you should at least tell us about this one and that will be the true help.

You need to play and experiment on your own, as every user is different. I guess if you are more active in surfing and platform you will earn more rewards, but I can't exactly tell you how much.

One note: Don't try to fake activity, as many people where doing this and system detect this and halts payment. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 10/4/2019 at 2:46 AM, hexwin said:

EARN Tube coins and Block ads with BitTube browser/extension

and use Bittubers.com Social Media platform

Thanks for your useful topic sir. I hate many ads in different different websites & I think this kind of extensions are very helpful to block unwanted ads when we are visiting websites.  Thanks for your website suggestion. I'll check Bittubers.com

If the revenue is through advertisements, it means that there is no way to make good money because of how many advertisements you can see in one day.  And by working there you can make money.

I use it for more than 4 months and use it now but the price of the tube is very low now. I haven't seen any recent developments or significant activityBTtube looks great and thanks a lot of partners for sharing this kind of site with us, now an account will be created very soon and will try if it works for me and what number of tubes I can collectIf you just look at the current price.
You'll still be able to earn tube coins ... I hope the Bittubers.com platform becomes more popular as an alternative to the centralized social media platform.