BitTube - surf and earn coins - Page 6 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

BitTube - surf and earn coins

17 minutes ago, P-P AP said:

Made an account but I need to get familiar with all this confusing information . One thing which already makes me smile is that you need to pay money if you want to be "verified" which means you arelimited in posting and stuff if you don't pay. 

Are you sure that we need to pay money for verification and the OP already said no KYC. I thought to signup or go with Brave browser as I use Chrome all the time for free.

I think limit might makes money for them instead of paying to us. I am not sure on this, but waiting from the OP.

BitTubers.com latest updates and changelog:

-Adjusted thumbnails from YouTube to correct aspect ratio.

-Added new languages to site: Galician, Finish, Chinese, Catalán, Indonesian. 

-Enhanced overall performance

More about this:

https://bittubers.com/changelog

• +2 1

Its a new project for me and i saw this first time so i never know how i use it but its seem interesting and i must try to use this. Because no one know that which coin is the best coin and that give us good profit. Crypto is the best market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/3/2019 at 5:01 PM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.c06cc6fa189a9d157427e043039d79d1.png

EARN Tube coins and Block ads with BitTube browser/extension

and use Bittubers.com Social Media platform

Check it out, explore, earn and use it to earn while surfing and using social media.

Bittubers is still in beta, but can be used now with no issues.

It is combination of Twitter, Youtube and Instagram on Blockchain

https://bittubeapp.com/

Social Media Platform
https://bittubers.com/

These types of platforms are coming out like foam, but it is important to make an intense filter so as not to fall on tedious platforms or in test phases, the ideal is to take out such a platform and test it and then offer certain levels of reward to users , I hope BitTube maintains its standard level.

The browser is very much user friendly . the browser blocks the adds and the browsing speed is very high. so it  will be very good decision to use the browser and get some tokens from it.

It is a great addition and you can earn a small income through it and while it offers you protection from spam and other services

Life is great and enjoy it

I disagree that it will replace youtube Dava! Youtube's interface is so much better. I've tried this but was getting hung up on one car insurance ad... anyone have luck using an Amazon Fire tablet with this site? I will try it on desktop later. I'm not sure the amount of coins is worth it for the time spent... maybe. There needs to be a way to boost earnings. What if there was a boost on affiliates or something similar?

0*Z9uk3LHe7vtuRbXu.png

New Update for BitTubers platform

Release Version: B0.1 Revision: 0.023 (November 21th 2019)

- Added new languages to site: Danish, Persian, Portuguese, Serbian and Swedish.

- The translation files are open for community input in 
github.com/ipbc-dev/bittubers-translate

- Enhanced moderator functionality in mobile version.

- Several Layout tweaks adjusting to language translations generated sizing issues
   (specially in mobile version).

- Enhanced mobile layout functionality in chats.

- Enhanced mobile posts loading while swiping.

- Continued reviewing and fixing all translation texts (ongoing).

- Resolved 12 reported issues.

source: https://medium.com/@Bit.Tube/change-log-recap-68b0f02f7277

Edited by hexwin

Still i am not use this but in future i will try this an d i try to make coins in it. Crypto is a big platform and we can easily make high profit in it but in future it will more high business because now so many countries will ban it but in future crypto is legal in the world than the coins value is high and usage is so much.

BetFury                                                   

I've already heard of bittube before but I couldn't know if the also paying and I couldn't know how they works. But how much you earn

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/4/2019 at 2:05 AM, hexwin said:

Yes you can earn TUBE coins and you can withdraw them with NO KYC to your bank account
and soon to BTC they announced also.

Browser is based on Firefox
and extension is based on famous uBLock Adblocker. You can use it in Chrome.

It is cool and easy to use

Still i am not use this browser extension but may be tomorrow i will be used because i am not now believing on these things because so many scammers will do this now and i already loss so much money to invest in new projects and you said this is free then i must try this.

BetFury                                                   

It seems we are having a shift from our old browsers. The blockchain is having great influence in the trend of decentralized browsers. A similar browser is the netbox.browser which has its bases on transparency and makes user personal private information a top priority. Besides all these, it similarly rewards it users for using the browser for their internet activities.

• +3 1

On 10/11/2019 at 3:06 PM, hexwin said:

Yes. It is listed on exchanges Bitterx, Crex, Livecoin, Tradeogre, Bitalong, Qbtc...

Most volume can be found on Bittrex exchange,

and I expect they should be listed on new exchanges also,

as team is working on that all the time.

List of TUBE markets:

https://international.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TUBE

https://crex24.com/exchange/TUBE-BTC

https://www.livecoin.net/en/trading/TUBE_BTC

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TUBE

https://www.bitalong.com/trade/index/market/tube_btc

https://www.qbtc.ink/markets?symbol=TUBE_CNYT

Wow this coin is listed on so many exchanges so now i must to try this and also i see that coin price is so much low than i can buy this coin because i a investor and i try to buy the coins on different exchanges and safe them because soon all the crypto market will make a great high so i am collecting the coins for that time.

BetFury                                                   

That really interesting I will check that for sure i see it's much better than brave browser because with brave you can't get nothing if you don't have a big community to use your refferal link and reward you I don't know about this one but it seems good

Installed it few hours ago. I don't seem to earn anything. The airtime stays at 0. It all seems very confusing to me right now...  Also I have enabled the 2FA but the extension still keeps asking me to activate it. Their system seems broken somewhat... What am I doing wrong?

Never heard it before, already visit their site and look interesting maybe i will install their extension if truly they can block ads especially youtube and some social media, By the way thank you for this information dude, I will bookmark it for now!

I don't know about this coin. But i think  It is not clone of brave browser.
It is fork of Firefox browser or it can be used in any Chrome browser as extension very easy .  Thanks for sharing.

Can I use BitTube in my smartphone or it is just to pc and laptop? and I have a laptop in my house but i also use a pc in my office, is there any restriction for installing it on one or more devices or IP addresses?

Thanks for the news! And I often changed various wallets, but almost everywhere there was a KYC check, some wallets even had limits, if you did not pass KYC. You made me happy! Now I can easily and safely withdraw my money from any browser.

On 12/26/2019 at 7:27 AM, yoasswbi21 said:

I joined and it wasn't easy, I needed a lot more time on it to actually make money from it, it took too many requests and time.

Yes as you said it's take a Long time to earn from application like this and in final I don't know if you can withdraw your money or not i never try this one 

I think that bittube will not make a lot of profits for users and also a lot of time. I'm a little worried about anyone who intends to make money from here