Dear yobit user - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nosipho

Dear yobit user

I know that the Yobit is a great platform. But a lot of new users don't have any idea to work online with the crypto world. So they get scammed by the hackers sometimes. So the solution of the problem is that always click on the link by seeing the domain name of the website. And never share your vital information with anyone with the unknown or phishing emails. 

There are actually so many ways right now how to be scammed easily by some bad guys, so it is important to be aware of as much scams as you can, the chance of being scammed would be just less.

Thanks for this post my dear friend. I will not fall in this trap. Because I have read a lot of stories related to this. But I fear that if they come up with some other plans which is not usual to me. I make get scammed

Yes this is a problem , there is many scammers want to take your money , and the told you like this project to give him money , and unfortunately some people trust them , this is bad , because if you trust like this people you never see your money again , you will lose all you send to him , so my friend i suggest to never trust anyone, don’t trust any website , don’t any exchange , before investing you have to cherche hard about this website or exchange and know if is a scam or not.

You are right friend and thanks for sharing this. I also received many emails from scammers and they came through spam folder, they have very attractive offers to make you fall in their traps then losing your money. We have to be very careful so that we can protect our money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/13/2019 at 10:30 AM, nosipho said:

warning against scammers. they will send you messages in you email,  saying dear yobit use we have an offer for you please click this link and pay btc to this wallet so that you get the btc amount double , listen don't do it please instead send support any message you receive. please don't lose your money to scammers, these scammers are the ones which makes the echange look bad because they are using yobit name, please runaway from quick money they offer they will still your money then you cry say yobit .

no it's not yobit it is the scammer

yobit never asks for money

yobit support will sent you emails only about activities in you account to make you aware and also also about new ico's . don't ever click any link you don't understand you will be scammed.

thank you

I received this kind of message on telegram and email also. But never click on the messages. Because I know about this kind of hacking system. Even I don't trust on free money on emails. I always ignore these kind of messages and research about it.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I don't think yobit is related to such scams because I used it for several months now and luckily I did not experience any problem with it, I have my full trust in yobit and remember that beware of scammers.

Yes I have noticed this that some users complain that they steal their funds but these are scammer not any real sender of yobit exchange. Is you safe from these spammers. I stay away to reply these kind of emails until unless I have full information about something .

I didn't knew there were such email spammers as i got none so far.

Nevertheless it's good that you recheck your email sender from detailed system information and you block such potential scammers.

I would rather prefer to exclude getting such emails by filtering email blockage on them.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes, I received such messages and I learned that they are scam messages, so I did not open the link that they sent, thank you for alerting everyone.

True, unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers now, and everyone is trying to deceive you! It's sad. And yobit is a very cool exchange, and I trust it by 10,000% because it has existed for a very long time, and is very strong in the market, with its own currency!

beware of scammers!!!

anyone that promises you to double your amount of bitcoin even if it's a trusted exchange then it's a scam, and also, yobit never sends you a PM they only send emails about new ICOs or YoPony races

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes indeed there are a lot of ways to steal your coins, information, account etc. But be aware please. At the moment of clicking such the links your account will be stolen by scammers. 

Thank you for this important warning to members, these scammers who use the Yobit name as a well-known platform for stealing money, that a platform Yobit does not ask its users for money but rather these scammers who do this

Thank you, my friend, for revealing this bad way for these scammers to steal the money from us. We must fully check the emails that come to us before giving them any information because it is possible that these emails are from the scammers that want to steal you.

Thank you for this great information we will try to avoid it as much as possible so not to be scammed. This cryptocurrency scammers has different way of scamming people, just be vigilant and always know who you send crypto to and know when and where to invest not to invest in scam project.

On 11/4/2019 at 2:04 PM, alicenora said:

But i dont understan how can they withdraw all of them...When i try to log in yobit sends me email.Lets say they know my password.How will they be able to know the verification code ? I dont understand it...

Sometimes yobit does not require the login code to your account so that the danger lies here, but in most cases you must have the login information to the email first.

• +1 2

there is nothing called we will give you double or any extra money for free , this doesn't make any sense , these tricks are easy to avoid but the dangerous scammers these who act smart and offer good things and make the victim think that there is a price for that but it is still low , we should be always careful

• +1 1

Some need to trust and have confidence on themselves, first and famous they must try and avoid those kinds of lucrative offers that claims to pay them more than what they invested. Majority of these sites, projects are scam sponsored. And let them focus on participating on tasks to earn a reliable income

• +2 1

Yobit it is very beautiful site for exchange. It is very interesting and easy for use for the new user. But yobit exchange charged high fees but they don't need KYC.

• +2 1

These are phising emails and we must learn to recognize them immediately. I don't even trust the messages from binance or other exchanges we use and have to see if their offers are real from the official websites that I have bookmarked and never click the links on the emails.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I really think so , this is true because when you look at the links that I was sent through my telegram that was painful to really imagine that they have even invaded my telegram, I had some of the best kind of trying to understand how to get rid of them but even emails, keep on coming.

I have labled everything that is not right as spam, and this is working perfectly for me so its important for me to really define what is the right thing so we need to work as hard and be sure of it.

• +3 2

Where there is money there is scams so its important to really be very careful not to lose any one of them but the truth is, scammers know how to change tactics everyday and I almost fell to one of them just the other day and that made me very sad and in time there was something far much important that can be well organized and well stipulated

• +4 1

That is why I have trust issue in anything, when somebody emailed me I'm always make sure that it is legit but when I felt that it was something suspicious then I didn't do anything that would harm me like clicking the link because phishing these days is so common. Better to always be careful and always think a million times before your click something.

Yes mate scammers can fake yobit name and pretend to offer something which is very large and we can be scammed easily. Before open any email we should be careful to look many times the names for the email sender's and we should also use common sense to think big before rushing to any offer.

• +3 1