Dear yobit user - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nosipho

Dear yobit user

Spammers will be warned and could lead to banned accounts. Multiple accounts will result to accomplishments been banned directly without any warning point. 

Actually yobit is the best exchanger for trading. Now most of the people trade their coin in this exchanger and earn money. We know that trading is the best way to earn more money

I am a yobit users and been using it for quite a long time. I have received a lot of fake or phishing emails about my yobit account. But I know, that I didn't make any change on my account or asking for confirmation code. I think yobit won't send you anything like that, asking something or deposit or anything. So, don't click the links.

Guys juat when you see a high number or 6 zeors block or report who is message you especially a random one.

Immediately after I just got a particular app described as SKrill I just launched buying some of those e-mail addresses. Dunno the simplest way safer SKrill might be and yet I just don’t plan to need it. Te someone distributing e-mail addresses is required to be because of competence also the simplest way would the guy discover May very well some SKrill profile.

Be aware of scammers. Don't click on any of the links you can get offers from Yobit. Scammers open fake mail to trick members. Thanks for sharing a good idea about keeping our yobit Exchanger safe from scammers.

I think we have to do well. I think that we can make a lot of money from yobit. We need to stay away from the hacker one and a half.

This is one of the fundamental regulations of the cryptocurrency market. Never a severe trade will ask for private keys or cash or other data. When this occurs, depart the web site, change or application.

Thank you for sharing this warning information, yes of course those type of fake emails using others website as a sender happened constantly, so when you receive email like this report it as a Report phishing.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I am Yobit user thank you for the warning. We all must be aware of these spams mails. Never open any unknown link in your mail. Always use authentic exchanges 

yeah I have had the same in my email its important for us of this is the best effort to which we have to follow the good ideas that we have to really be sure effort for us, there is a lot of good ideas that we have to learn for, the right ideas of its effort, I always ignore the same

• +5 1

Well, There are a lot of social network accounts with YoBit name. Messenger, Telegram,WhatsApp. I had joined one. When I start asking question they blocked me and kicked me out.

Thank you, my friend, for this advice. You are right. We must be wary of people trying to steal our money in various ways. We must know that our money will be received directly on the yobit platform without the need for any other links.

This message should not be sent to Yobit members but to all traders. You will receive messages on the telegram and even via e-mail asking you to deposit or invest, avoid it so that you do not lose your money

No admin in any site will speak with us we need to ask them they are here for help not for offering if there is something to give they will post a post that is all.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:30 PM, nosipho said:

warning against scammers. they will send you messages in you email,  saying dear yobit use we have an offer for you please click this link and pay btc to this wallet so that you get the btc amount double , listen don't do it please instead send support any message you receive. please don't lose your money to scammers, these scammers are the ones which makes the echange look bad because they are using yobit name, please runaway from quick money they offer they will still your money then you cry say yobit .

no it's not yobit it is the scammer

yobit never asks for money

yobit support will sent you emails only about activities in you account to make you aware and also also about new ico's . don't ever click any link you don't understand you will be scammed.

thank you

Thank you for your warning. 

I'm gonna tell it to my friends too for them to avoid that happen and not get scam by those who have a bad intentions and doing illegal things in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I meet a lot of ads with a proposal to double my bitcoin. It is very strange that such a business still finds customers among users. One cannot believe such suggestions. Nobody makes such gifts in the crypto world!

Thank you for the warning. Yes, some people need this kind of advice as everyone is exposed to this type of fraud in the name of the Yobit platform or any other platform for theft of Bitcoin illegally.

Marking all unexpected emails as spam will also help. There are many scams happening and I suggest to anyone not to rush in decisions but take time to research and think clear before senting funds anywhere online.

Especially be careful with fake opportunities such as these, where the scammers are claiming to provide you with extreme returns and double or tripple your assets. 

On 10/15/2019 at 1:29 PM, Bitxalt said:

thanks to you too, we have to remind each other so we can protect each other from crime, there are many perpetrators of crime in cyberspace, such as scamer and pishing

Thanks for the updates my friend you help me remember on how to protect myself 

You are right they have published the news on telegram channel and their website too. Specially in telegram there are many user whose name is exact same as admin of Yobit and they are scamming many people. Thanks you for informing about it. If we see anyone doing so we should mark them scam immediately.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It's a warning against scammers and spammers, they are everywhere all over the forum looking for whom to exhumed of their currencies. Beware of fraudulent people who are potential spanners. Everyone needs to be notified how the current, past and future market prices relays so as not to fall into traps. 

Thanks for this alert about scamers who pretend to be from yobit by sending us emails I will be cautious about this and make sure I don't fall in their traps.

Never click on the link provided by the unknown email address which can download the malware on your browser or on your computer if you do not have the good antivirus software. My one of a friend has lost his access to bitcoin wallet's balance due to malware. Be aware.