Dear yobit user - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nosipho

Dear yobit user

Well we must be aware of the scammers who use the method and in the name of the yobit as an offer, I understand the ins and outs of the scammer wants to try. thank you for letting me know about this information.

Yes i am so much sensative for this type of scammers. There are also certain links from which they can hack and steal your information. Kindly ignore the messages and move forward and earn cryptocurrencies.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:30 PM, nosipho said:

so that you get the btc amount double

Starting from this statement, it already sounds a scam, and one should think twice sending BTC to an unknown person/address. I believe people that fall to such scams are those new to cryptocurrency market.

20 hours ago, Jon said:

They are the best among the best developers. They knows how to take care of security breech in the site. They are damn good

They are really excheptional and the number of moderators are really huge in yobit and so we get first response from them

Bengali?

View this Topic

Thank you for your information, which is very useful for us all. phishing emails from scammers we must avoid, the most important thing is not to click the link in the email. One sign of an e-mail scammer is usually they do not know our names or usernames so they only use openers in general (Dear User / custemer etc). they usually only spread a lot of emails to several email addresses.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:15 AM, nosipho said:

warning against scammers. they will send you messages in you email,  saying dear yobit use we have an offer for you please click this link and pay btc to this wallet so that you get the btc amount double , listen don't do it please instead send support any message you receive. please don't lose your money to scammers, these scammers are the ones which makes the echange look bad because they are using yobit name, please runaway from quick money they offer they will still your money then you cry say yobit .

no it's not yobit it is the scammer

yobit never asks for money

yobit support will sent you emails only about activities in you account to make you aware and also also about new ico's . don't ever click any link you don't understand you will be scammed.

thank you

peoples are smarter now a days , we should not  trust them and we are also aware , so they cant scam us these days  😄 i also get message in my telegram daily but i ignore them

Edited by CryptoLover21
error

On 12/16/2019 at 6:35 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

Well we must be aware of the scammers who use the method and in the name of the yobit as an offer, I understand the ins and outs of the scammer wants to try. thank you for letting me know about this information.

I think every user should be responsible enough to protect their accounts because no admin is going to send a message to any users even in other platform and if this happens it is a clear scam.

You are right it's a way to makes people scammed. Scammers try to find the email address then they are trying to send some offers on your email which makes you attract. So be careful and double check before doing anything.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:00 AM, nosipho said:

warning against scammers. they will send you messages in you email,  saying dear yobit use we have an offer for you please click this link and pay btc to this wallet so that you get the btc amount double , listen don't do it please instead send support any message you receive. please don't lose your money to scammers, these scammers are the ones which makes the echange look bad because they are using yobit name, please runaway from quick money they offer they will still your money then you cry say yobit .

yobit support will sent you emails only about activities in you account to make you aware and also also about new ico's . don't ever click any link you don't understand you will be scammed.

thank you

This article is very helpful for the newbies specially. It is good to see the concern of you for the crypto family. This is a sure thing that we must be aware of scammers. Any authority never send you email for sending money they only update you about your accounts activity you do. So never believe in the fake emails. 

thank you

I haven't received any of these kind of scams but thank you for informing everybody here because we might fall for these schemes.Lets not easily believe on any emails or calls asking some money.Be vigilant instead.

On 13.10.2019 at 08:30, nosipho said:

thank you

I want to note this approach has become relevant. Many such letters come from different exchanges. I already and perhaps many faced with such scammers. Now they have moved to the yobit exchange with a good reputation. Do not believe such letters and ignore.

I am always alert of them, i saw them so plenty in twitter trying to steal an information from me.

thank you

Perhaps, scammers and fraudsters have been doing a lot of extra effort to steal from people again. Thank you for the heads up, yobit always send their users warning about these scammers. 

I am also ever got that email. I still don't know how they can know my email.

Where i never share my email on any site. Also he know i using Yobit. That is mysterious.

But i that time know that is scammer, because the website is like phising website, but looks real. I just lucky because don't get scammed by him and beside that i am also don't have any Bitcoin, so not possible to doing deposit. lol

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

thank you for the information, from several chats on the telegram also get the same thing like that. con artists mostly target the less-active Telobite members. so be careful is often reminded that the yobit admin will not give the first message.

I often receive messages or ads like this appealing to be convincing and can't resist to click and view it out of curiosity but as an IT student and have a prior knowledge on how technology works and what's happening on it, I'm so aware about this things and very cautious especially this era there are so many skilled scammers and hackers out there waiting for their victim to take the bait. So this is a great warning for those who are not much into technology and how it works to be more cautious and always be cautious about this kind of thing.

I don't think I've ever gotten any scammy e-mails from anyone, and I've gotten quite a few from yobit themselves.  If scammers are indeed sending them to you, I wonder how they got ahold of your e-mail address in the first place. 

Anyway, it's probably a good idea to delete most e-mails from yobit and not to click on any links unless they obviously point to yobit's domain.  Just read them and move on.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:51 AM, Ipal said:

Yes, you are right, I get emails like that a few times, but I haven't done anything, I think we need to be very careful, there are many ways scammers can get my BTC.

There are many ways actually, but you have to be protective, to keep your coins safe

On 10/13/2019 at 5:30 AM, nosipho said:

thank you

Thanks for this information I believe that many people will adhere to this instructions that's has been giving through this article, I think I will be more careful now. 

Welcome to all those who are using Yobit Exchanger, because it is very easy to exchange here and you can get more profit in a short time.And this is a great opportunity for them.

I understand all the dangers posed by hackers. if you get a message like that you should understand because it's clear that yobit is an exchanger not a fundraiser. if we want to reason and are not ambitious to get rich quickly you will definitely not lose your money.

Thanks for sharing good idea to safe our yobit exchanger from scammers.Everyone be aware from scammers.Dont click any links where you can get offers from yobit.The scammers opened fake mail to cheat members