How to secure your wallet , exchange wallet, local wallet and online wallets - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wasabiaki

How to secure your wallet , exchange wallet, local wallet and online wallets

To secure your wallet always use 2FA protection and attached your mobile number.Always safe Password and phrase offline(on paper ).Do not save it in browser.Becuse it can be hacked.

Securing a wallet is the most important thing in crypto world, as for me I'm secure my wallet in a soft and hard paper so it it loss I have a backup to restore it. 

To very secure of your wallet convert your data to a printed form that is called hard copy Such as paper wallet. It very important if you are holding 1 BTC.

I secure my currency by choosing a high security wallet. I love some features of a wallet that notify me when someone is trying to access my wallet but right now since I only have a few amounts of currency I only keep my earnings in an exchange and yobit is a great exchange wallet because it notifies my email account when I use different IP address to access it. 

For the security of your wallet you need to activate your two factor authorization. You need to write your Phrase and password anywher on paper or in your dairy and always put it on a safe place.

29 minutes ago, Iqra ali said:
On 10/15/2019 at 8:36 PM, clarityfund said:

2 factor authentication is one of the most important ways of securing your crypto wallets in my opinion 

if you want to make secure your wallet active 2 fa i think is reccomend in any wallet , and dont forget to save your passphrase in paper . and always to control your paswood or change your paswood in your wallet monthy.

Good advice, indeed a good step is to change our wallet password every month or several months according to their respective desires. And 2FA is also required to be used for each wallet.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:29 AM, wasabiaki said:

There are lots of ways to secure your wallets online and local ex. myetherwallet, local wallets, exchange 

In myetherwallet the no.1 thing you have to do is to make sure that the keys for the wallet are store and keep safe , make sure your putting your wallet erc20 not the keys when joining airdrops

Local wallets same thing secure and backup local wallet incase your pc breaks or damage, always keep in external or somewhere safe

Exchange wallets though not accepted in airdrops securing your exchange by putting lots of securities to make it safe, this is not recommended to keepnyour tokens but sometimes we have no choice, so always enable security features and remember also to backup the authenticator code

This are just some simple steps for securing wallets there are lots more in the web that you can try

There are many way to secure our wallets and exchange accounts. If you using decentralize wallet you should write down your private in offline note. Never save your private key in online. If you use exchange wallet you can use two-factor authentication  for security.        

Fishing factor can be eliminated by bringing to bear U2F authentication on sites which allow to while private keys aka wallets can be protected via HW dongles.

I introduced 2fa factor sothat im be certain is being sheltered my wallet..and becareful to click unknown connection in light of the fact that numerous phishing site now..they get your data

Most of wallets nowadays are offering bio-metric locking and 2FA security features. If have so many genuine options available to secure your wallets. First you need to install, genuine and fresh working antivirus for both PC and Smartphones.

Keeping your wallet safe just require you to be extra careful with your stuff. just write your information down on a safe paper and avoid giving it out recklessly

Lots of way we can secure our wallet such as save our private key, add 2fa confirmation, try to save backup recover file, make list about all exchange and wallet with password. This is few tips to save our wallets.

Hi ....

In the event that you need to make secure your wallet dynamic 2 factors.. I believe is reccomend in any wallet , and dont neglect to spare your passphrase in paper . furthermore, consistently to control your password or change your password on weekly or monthly Basis.

While picking an Exchange, assume localbitcoins.com, it is important to have all the most extreme security conceivable, in light of the fact that programmers are at the smallest deficiency to take, it is constantly important to have an extra help layer, the 2FA is awesome, just as Email gatekeepers, with regards to cash, security is better.

Individuals who don't made sure about their wallet are oblivious, making sure about your wallet is one of the significant thing you apply when opening a crypto wallets, consistently include solid security so it won't be taken, include two elements verification or google confirmation so you will have solid layer security so it won't be taken

For me i am just only using two kind of wallets one online for trading purposes and one hardware wallets which i store all my coins. And i am confident in my hardware wallet because as long as its not being plugged in any sort of devices it cant be touch.

11 hours ago, Ibrahimabiola999 said:

If you participate in many airdrops you should use a ethereum wallet from any supported ERC20 token like Metamask Trust wallet or other but not the exchange wallet of course only if the token is listed in this exchange 

You can secure your wallets using second-order verification. Or, with mobile / mail confirmation, you can order entry to your wallets. Mobile confirmation is a reliable choice. 

Some online wallets may not offer what investors expect from them. This does not really affect making cryptocurrency trading safe. It is best to create cryptocurrency wallets on a blockchain platform. 

As you have said, there are many ways to secure your wallet but the first thing its to keep it privacy, don'tshare your wallet address with anyone who don't send crypto to you and don't save your passwords in email online because it will be easy to be hacked by hackers.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Secure it properly on your own including the important details such as account password and account username. And also don't ever show to anybody how much you have in your wallet cause it may trigger a scammer or a hacker to get your account specially if it has a big amount of money in your wallet. So be careful always on your wallet and store it properly that even your family member wouldn't ever know.

Thank you I have taken all safety steps to protect my private wallet and I agree with you that it is necessary not to put the wallet address or any information about it on the airdrop sites so as not to be penetrated

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/13/2019 at 7:29 AM, wasabiaki said:

In myetherwallet the no.1 thing you have to do is to make sure that the keys for the wallet are store and keep safe

About myetherwallet I would suggest to use the json file and the password instead of the private key. All of the funds people have lost from their MEW accounts happened because they were using private keys to unlock. So sometimes by accident they sent the private key instead of their public key, or they got some malware in their system that was senting to a scammers server, whatever information was saved in the clipboard when using the copy function.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/23/2020 at 9:58 PM, BTC Future said:

About myetherwallet I would suggest to use the json file and the password instead of the private key. All of the funds people have lost from their MEW accounts happened because they were using private keys to unlock.

Even, it sounds not secure to use private key to unlock your wallet, I will prefer using password instead, I know myether wallet can use the private key to unlock buy I would not risk it.