Nicehash, new platform !! - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Nicehash, new platform !!

Anyone using the Nicehash platform for mining knows well how it worked before and certainly knows how Nicehash has evolved. Now payments are made every 4 hours, 6 payments per day, before the miner had to reach 0.00100 satoshis for transfer to the wallet. In addition, the exchange has been added where we can trade with the mined BTCs directly from the Nicehash website, and we still have the possibility to use not only the BTC but other currencies like XRP, LTC, ETH, all within Nicehash itself. In my view a 100% improvement on your site. What did you think about this change? Anyone who uses Nicehash or even those who do not use it may be leaving their opinion or any questions here that I will be available to be informing about the operation of the Nicehash site and its operating system. Feel free to interact..Hugs to all !!

nice.png

Yes, I have used it. It looks good. But the rental price is not healthy yet. It's chaos due to the transition from old to new platforms. I hope the price recover soon. In the meantime, I am using another more promising platform.

9 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Yes, I have used it. It looks good. But the rental price is not healthy yet. It's chaos due to the transition from old to new platforms. I hope the price recover soon. In the meantime, I am using another more promising platform.

I'm getting good returns with the new Nicehash platform .. But if you have a good suggestion, share it here so other users can be aware. Hug and thanks for your participation !!

1 hour ago, spyaquino said:

I'm getting good returns with the new Nicehash platform .. But if you have a good suggestion, share it here so other users can be aware. Hug and thanks for your participation !!

Do you use CPU, GPU, or ASIC? Do you overclock your system, and what is your power limit? I use Cudo Miner now. If you don't care about electricity, you can get more.

I have used nicehash for a short time, but mining in a desktop computer is not really profitable so I exited mining in my pc, but it was really a great application if not best for mining

nice hash is very old in the mining platforms so i request to do a research more. iam mining in nicehash pool since more than a year!

I've been using them since they launched in 2014 (I think?) and it was a game changer in speculative altcoin mining. They got hacked, but have paid almost everything back, would definitely recommend for anyone interested in altcoin mining or selling their hashpower.

6 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

I will love to try the site out with series of good reports on this thread. I am always skeptical about mining site. Is there a referral program on this platform

Kindly tell me more about the operations of this sites and the packages available on the site.

Nicehash has its own miner that can be downloaded by logging into the platform, it has to have a minimum 4gb video card, to use your miner you can configure how to use it as it is like a miner manager, you Choose the most profitable to start your mining, and with the new platform you can be using your exchange within the site itself, ie you may be winning with trades within the platform itself. What's more, it now has support for XRP, BCH, LTC, ETH, ZCASH, including the option to trade in these pair with your mined BTC or if you want to send from another wallet or exchange it also has support because your wallet covers all these currencies, I I own XRP and I can get some satoshis a day in trade to complement my mining. Anyway, I recommend this new platform to anyone who wants to start a mining because I find it very simple and intuitive.

16 minutes ago, phabulu said:

It is a very complex platform, I used some time ago to mine some coins that used something lyra2z but it was not so profitable, I think if I won 5% more than I won it was a lot, maybe now the platform is better and maybe worth using in some algorithms now.

yes, I'm extracting with my RX 470 4gb by nicehash - something Daggerhashimoto, averaging 3600 satoshis a day, and I get another 2000 satoshis a day with short term XRP / BTC trade, I say overnight..That with It doesn't seem like much, but for me I only have a desktop computer is already something .. and I still use it normally .. I can say that I am enjoying it and much ..

4 minutes ago, 420blaze said:

and how much do you spend in energy> is the 3600 satoshis a day worth it? because it doesnt seem like.

we need to calculate to see if its good to mine

In my case the power is not that expensive, but these 3600 are not clean you are right but still I can get positive. And as I said, I use the pc normally so would already use energy with it..clear that mining spent a little more..but you can accumulate some satoshis .. that's what I wanted to pass on guys..If anyone has more viable or cheaper alternative energy surely get a higher return .. But well put your question ..

31 minutes ago, Rabby20 said:

I haven't invested in any mining site yet. When this site launch in the crypto world? Have any chances to scam in this year or next year?

Nicehash needs no investment, it's free to use unless you want to buy mining power .. but i don't do that .. i just use their system or program, their miner and control my earnings through the site ..

1 minute ago, 420blaze said:

i agree with this, but keep in mind that mining expends a lot more eletricity than just using the pc. its not just because you are using the pc that its the same price. mining uses the graphic card which takes lots of power, while using the pc doesnt. it just uses the cpu.

Right, but my instinct is to gather satoshis for the future, who knows it will make up for the effort and those few satoshis do not end up becoming a big return .. who knows .. right .. but you are correct .. mining requires more energy yes ..

8 hours ago, Rabby20 said:

Wow, that's great. How many satoshis can I earn per day by this method? Did you withdraw BTC from their site?

It depends, do you have 4gb or more video card .. with some mining power - RX 470, 580, or gtx, or whatever? Then you download the Nicehash miner and set it to the algorithm that yields you the most, the miner itself already gives these calculations through Bachmark. And now with this new platform you can still earn with trade, which I mine for example I try to make small trades within the platform to be able to maximize my gains, not so much, but it is something.

Sem título.jpg

29 minutes ago, Nurazizi said:

Pls can you teach me on how to participate in nicecash what are the steps?

first you go to the site and create an account, enable security procedures, 2fa. After you download the miner, but keep in mind that your equipment, video card has to be 4gb or more .. ok. After you set up the miner. The platform has its own portfolio, before starting mining you have to set the BTC address on the miner, this is easy. Then just banch the miner to see which algorithm yields him the most and good luck. the miner sends to your address on the nicehash site every 4 hours, that's six pay, 1000 min of satoshis, and everything you follow on his panel on the site. You may be trading on nice's own platform, this I advise as a way to increase your earnings .. but do it with your own mined gain .. ok. good luck.

31 minutes ago, Barau12 said:

I am very happy to learn about the nice cash but the problem here is how can participate some should explain 

Soon I will be posting a tutorial, if they have not posted, explaining how it works .. ok

43 minutes ago, Rabby20 said:

I don't have any external gpu because i use laptop. In my laptop have 4gb gpu mx 150 thats mean gt1030 thats not powerful gpu. If I use this miner then it will harm my laptop?? I want to know that because I don't have powerful gpu. 

Harming your notebook is not harmful, but you may be benchmarking the nicehash program itself that is downloaded from the nicehash website, and it will appear if your processor and your onboard gpu are compatible, usually it will automatically detect before the benchmark. Blz

On 10/13/2019 at 5:56 AM, spyaquino said:

Anyone using the Nicehash platform for mining knows well how it worked before and certainly knows how Nicehash has evolved. Now payments are made every 4 hours, 6 payments per day, before the miner had to reach 0.00100 satoshis for transfer to the wallet. In addition, the exchange has been added where we can trade with the mined BTCs directly from the Nicehash website, and we still have the possibility to use not only the BTC but other currencies like XRP, LTC, ETH, all within Nicehash itself. In my view a 100% improvement on your site. What did you think about this change? Anyone who uses Nicehash or even those who do not use it may be leaving their opinion or any questions here that I will be available to be informing about the operation of the Nicehash site and its operating system. Feel free to interact..Hugs to all !!

nice.png

For how long this platform is online? Also what is s minimum deposit and withdraw and how much profit I got per day from my investment if I've get invested 0.1 btc?

Without a doubt, Nice Hash has become the first-class mining site and ranks first and is very popular among the miners in addition to all the good characteristics you mentioned.It also has a great advantage where it performs a check of your mining device and selects the best coin that can be mined. This is awesome.

15 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

For how long this platform is online? Also what is s minimum deposit and withdraw and how much profit I got per day from my investment if I've get invested 0.1 btc?

Nicehash was founded in 2014 my friend, and since then has undergone a major upgrade, because now it has support for various portfolios like Zcash, XLM, XRP, ETH, DASH, BCH, LTC and BTC and still has the possibility to do I can not say how much return you can get with buying hashpower because I never invested, I just mine through your miner and what I do small trades a day, I can say that with my pc I mine around 3500 satoshis day and with my trades I can take another 3000 to 5000 satoshis day, but I never invested any money, so I can not say about investment, because my system is to invest nothing, I prefer to mine even if little , but that way I don't risk losing anything.

4 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Without a doubt, Nice Hash has become the first-class mining site and ranks first and is very popular among the miners in addition to all the good characteristics you mentioned.It also has a great advantage where it performs a check of your mining device and selects the best coin that can be mined. This is awesome.

Yes, the nicehash miner pretty much gives you all the guidelines you need to go mining, so it's very simple and now payment is almost instant to your Nicehash wallet, every 4 hours they send what you mined to your wallet, that was a Great update.

14 hours ago, mcgwinrobert560 said:

NiceHash Miner is an advanced automated mining tool that supports the latest mining algorithms and tools. No need to go through tons of configuration files, different mining software versions, configuration adjustments or cryptocurrency market analysis. Automatically adjust for the best performance and efficiency, automatic selection and automatic conversion to the most profitable cryptocurrency algorithm integrated into NiceHash Miner and will allow you to experience seamless mining, fun and profitable.

Exactly that, a lot of practicality, where it will not be necessary to be an expert and have to configure the miner, that is, the nicehash miner is practically all confirmed and still directs you to the best algorithm or the most profitable according to your equipment, I can to say that mining with Nicehash to me is rewarding.

They have started their journey in 2014 and I am using it from 2017. I think this is trusted process for doing mining. any one can do this mining with out any worry.

It is ok for newbies since its easy to set up and is very user friendly but for experienced miners it makes no sense because of the high fees. 
also if you want to rent hash power, don't go to cloud mining since they're mostly scams and even legit ones you don't really earn anything, with Nicehash you can rent peoples rig for period of time you choose. 

So what is the withdrawal fee for the integrated bitcoin Nicehash wallet now?

I started mining Neoscrypt on it a couple days ago.

I search about this and here i found the largest crypto mining market place. Now i create an account and check how its work and check that how people earn from this sites. I want to learn more about this sites i want to visit the youtube portal. Then i share own experience here.

I am not using this platform for mining but I heard from everyone that this is one of the most trusted programs of you want to mine bitcoin in a pool. So it is safe to use