How do I respond to your comments? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

How do I respond to your comments?

Firstly, scroll down under comments and click qoutes 

Then you can reply in every comment and it is write up

Your opinion and suggestions. I think now you will get

Your answer.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/29/2020 at 6:42 PM, Maroua said:

Good morning, great friends of the forum. When I write a post and find responses to it, how do I respond to these comments, because I love to respond to every comment I read, I hope that one of you explains this to me through pictures because I have not yet learned these things.

Just click the "quote" under their posts and they will automatically received reply from you. Just make sure your reply is related to the topic. That's it. 

In order to respond to someone else's comment, you need to click on the "quote" button below it and enter the response to it in the message bar

If you would like to comment for some specific posts under some topics, there is a "Quote" function available for you and you can use this function and write the constructive comments to make the things clear so that other members might also receive a notification. 

you can respond on ones comment by give them love or use them to say about it.And you can also usw then fro your posts.And you can also ise those comments to learn about it.And then you will be able to learn about it.

Whenever you want to reply to someone specific in the comment section. Then when you vist that person or member's comment,  below that you will see and option of Quote and by simply clicking on that you will be able to reply to that person whike quoting it into you reply. 

If you want to quote someones post and reply to a specific post you should click on the "Quote" under their post and that way their post will be mentioned as a quote in your reply which means you are replying to that person.

On 2/29/2020 at 6:42 PM, Maroua said:

Good morning, great friends of the forum. When I write a post and find responses to it, how do I respond to these comments, because I love to respond to every comment I read, I hope that one of you explains this to me through pictures because I have not yet learned these things.

Well, just click the quotes button on the topic you want to reply. Through that you can respond to any comments you want to respond. But be careful on when you will reply to it. It is because maybe the comment you replied off will be deleted soon so it will be hassle if your comment will get deleted only.

On 2/29/2020 at 5:42 AM, Maroua said:

Welcome my friend
It is very simple in the current site
  You can only click the "Quote" button found under the post or the comment that was made by a member of the site
And write what you want to write for the person

On 2/29/2020 at 4:42 PM, Maroua said:

In every platform they have some unique feature on their site. In this site also. Here you can reply to every comment through quote any comment. It means reply directly to the person.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 2/29/2020 at 7:48 PM, raja786 said:

dear there is very easy way to respond every single reply in the forum there is a tab Qoute you press that particular  reply then you write your response and submit that.

This is right, just press this for you to be able to reply in everyone or anyone's comment in this forum. 

Just simple like this. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

After reading the comment my friend

You can press on quote button so his comment will be in replay box and you can replay on it

If you want to give reply to others comment than simply click "Quote" which you will get below every comments.Then write you reply can submit it.The member,whom post you jave quoted will get notification for that and the he will be also able to give reply in this way.

On 2/29/2020 at 1:42 PM, Maroua said:

There is a quote option on each and every comments that have been maid on your posts or on other persons post, then you can click that and replay to them, and they will receive a notifications for that and they will replay to you back.

you can either write a comment normally, or you can click the quote button under the comment you want to respond to, or select the part of the comment you want to respond to and press quote selection

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You just need to click "quote" but when using it,just select only the part of the comments where you want to answer,don't quote all to avoid flooding or make it look messy.

You can click the quote button under any comment and write your response to it, + and edit the text you want to respond to

You can easily respond to comment by checking the bottom of the comment and press the word " Quote" and you should quote realevan to comment you want to quote.

If you want to give reply for the members who made comments on your post then below there comments there will be a quote option by clicking on it you can give reply to thehre feedbacks

If you want to reply an individual this is simple as A b  c below of every one's post by the left side you will see quote just click it that all if it happens that they turn on their notification button they will know that you reply them

On 2/29/2020 at 7:15 PM, PrantoCj said:

This is simple.  You can see option called "quote".press it and you can then reply. In every reply you can see the option below. 

+ Quote 

That's right just click or press the quote button so you can reply to someone's comment easily. 

That's one of the basic way to reply, you can also press reply to this topic button to reply on topic. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You can use my topic to be responding on it just by using the quoting button in order to reply to me directly, or you can use the the reply button only for many people benefits. 

Click on "Quote" button and answer everything what you want. Most people just spam in many topics and I think that it`s impossible to respond every comment 

On 2/29/2020 at 7:20 PM, Nezar said:

Under each comment there is a feature called a quote, you can click on it and make a response, and you can also write the reply and the reference to the owner of the comment by putting an @ sign and then the name of the owner of the comment

That's right all he need to do is to tap or press it for him to be able to reply in people's comment. 

All of members doing that or they press reply to this topix so they can comment easily. 

You can reply to comments by clicking "quote" and reply down to that quote and thus you will have responded to the post you want to reply to.

Life is great and enjoy it