How do I respond to your comments? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

How do I respond to your comments?

Well in every comments under it there is  a feature written qoute click on it and make your response and surely the person will receive a notification of your response.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/29/2020 at 3:42 PM, Maroua said:

Good morning, great friends of the forum. When I write a post and find responses to it, how do I respond to these comments, because I love to respond to every comment I read, I hope that one of you explains this to me through pictures because I have not yet learned these things.

You just have to push the quote button on those comments on which you want to reply. Its very simple and easy. And if you like any one answer then you can give love react by hitting heart. 

On 2/29/2020 at 2:12 PM, Maroua said:

Good morning, great friends of the forum. When I write a post and find responses to it, how do I respond to these comments, because I love to respond to every comment I read, I hope that one of you explains this to me through pictures because I have not yet learned these things.

You don't have to respond to all the comments one by one. Some comments are self explanatory and they are just opinions. You should only reply to comments which contain some questions or wrong information which needs correction. You can simply reply to these comments by quoting them. You can quote part of the comment or all of it based on your preferences.

Okay, it's moral to raise questions, others moreover know how to ascertain from this.. This is an uncomplicated feature to do, below every comment, you might foresee the word "quote" , click it and you will be clever to rejoinder to any persona stake you wish.

Its really important that happens , when you aer able to work and put together we have to really be sure of the good effort to the good ideas that we know we have to work and put together we are all suppose to really be sure of when to reply to those who are able to post good comments, thats the case we have to really known of.

Hello friend, I contemplate you've got the proper answer. Val is the preeminent earning predetermine in the world. If not so therefore examine about of these posts and at that time provide a valuable postc to thread.Then whenever an important person comment.

You can either hit the reply button to reply on a post, or hit the quote button, which will also provide the post you want to reply to in quotes and notify the person that wrote it, in case he has notifications on. You can change the notifications in your profile options.

Quote buttom make your reply our comments that is all . Good day for you and keep the good work my friend.

Just click on the quote button under the comment you need and go to the bottom of the page and write your response there.

This is very simple man. You just have to hit the quote button and then you can easily respond to anyones comments that you will feel like. This is quite easy and you can get plenty of options there too.

You just click on quote button that you find under every posts and that's it. You simply type the answer to that comment and you post it. That's how you use the quote feature 

Its easy, just click quote and reply to those comments but you can not reply to all of them, you can give reputations to other comments if you will find them useful and if you will like.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This will unravel your puzzle and you will benefit. as a result shot to retrieve out from individuals who be knowledgeable about or grasp skillful experiences about it. This is how you reply to comments. I did not reply to any of the comments. broad Chat Chat LoungI don't distinguish about it right.
Thanks

Just press the quote and then you can able to reply to the other comments. You can reply as much as you want, as long as it is very constructive and meaningful.

In any post your can see QUOTE so you need just to click QUOTE and then you can comment on this post as a reply to the post, here I will show you through the screenshot where you need to click:

image.png.7180d47b6390297dd742c9e3b7c560a9.png

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Its good when some reacts your topic then you also gives reaction, you just tap the quote button and write against comment, but one think you can't earn this comments, because this forum pays only separate topics not only in same topic, so I don't think its great deal because one are two reaction post OK but not all comments you give reaction.

Just quote whoever you want to answer and talk with them, saying what you want to tell them or ask.

On 2/29/2020 at 12:42 PM, Maroua said:

Press the "Quote" button and reply whatever you want. But remember, you can only make up to 50 posts or replies per day.

Is easy my friend just when you chose the comment you want to respond, and click to quote , and write what you won’t for this comment.

On 3/19/2020 at 7:51 PM, gkapoxm said:

Just quote whoever you want to answer and talk with them, saying what you want to tell them or ask.

Also if the post is wrong, it suppose to be quoted that it is wrong. I like some members like that on this forum. Some will only not talk. 

On 2/29/2020 at 4:42 PM, Maroua said:

In this forum I also face this problem. Because every posts and comments merged. And it's too hard to identify. But if you turn on your notification from the post you will can respond on the comment.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

It's simple to respond to a comment, all you have to do is click on a quote and then write what you want to reply to and post your reply.

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/29/2020 at 12:42 PM, Maroua said:

My friend, if you want to respond to a member’s comment, you must quote the comment you want to reply to from the quotation button below it and then write your appropriate response to it.