Guaranteed 100% profit - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Guaranteed 100% profit

For the novice brothers watch the currency SEX where good and big profits only need patience and the time of entry into the purchase of watch out you can buy in 5300 or less and wait for the correction and congratulations you profit

3 minutes ago, fun hung said:

For the novice brothers watch the currency SEX where good and big profits only need patience and the time of entry into the purchase of watch out you can buy in 5300 or less and wait for the correction and congratulations you profit

How can you be sure to give a 100% guarantee? please strengthen your conclusions with your analysis. Because we know that cryptocurrency is very volatile, if the timing we take is not right then it will end in vain.

I dont see this one will go high that much. the volume is not good to support a big rise

image.thumb.png.a9a71f248d5db084b1c3836e056154ef.png

If the rise will be serious then more volume should come on this, the demand is also needed! if we will just calculate everything here then that 29SEX is a big resistance already at the price of 69446 satoshi.

Just now, phabulu said:

It can be a good investment and always remember, there is no guaranteed profit in a high-risk market, the crypto market is good, but you can have losses too.

Yes, I agree with you there are opportunities for great profit and losses as well

Just now, jumail said:

How can you be sure to give a 100% guarantee? please strengthen your conclusions with your analysis. Because we know that cryptocurrency is very volatile, if the timing we take is not right then it will end in vain.

Yes, I agree with you that the control of this currency since the duration of Dahab to 0, but there are good chances to profit watch it and you will see when any strong descent be corrected this directed Ndri I do not force it on anyone

Just now, bitnoval said:

This sounds like a high-yield investment program (HYIP), no start up altcoin that goes by the name of sex is 100% guranteed in a crypto market like this. These start ups usally goes bad in a couple of months, their devs just disappear into thin air.

You have the right but a good chance

Just now, cryptokram said:

I dont see this one will go high that much. the volume is not good to support a big rise

image.thumb.png.a9a71f248d5db084b1c3836e056154ef.png

If the rise will be serious then more volume should come on this, the demand is also needed! if we will just calculate everything here then that 29SEX is a big resistance already at the price of 69446 satoshi.

Where a good chance just watch her enter in time and wait for the correction

Just now, phabulu said:

Good, let's take a better look on it, and be careful with some pump dump schemes, some people try to get people some times in those things. 

trade carefully, and have good profits

You have the right concentration, humor and patience will be all good

how exactly you guarantee the profit ? you think it will give you profit because you like it ? or you are just trying to make other people buy the coin so you can profit ? 

2 hours ago, fun hung said:

1st of all, no one can guarantee a 100% profit on any investment. And this SEX of yours looks more like a pump and dump coin. So, its better to stay out of it.

3 minutes ago, fear000 said:

https://Yobit.net best exchange for all users to sign up and to get 2% daily interest on SEX coin in the investbox. I have been getting 2% compunded daily so far on SEX token by Yobit.

Even if you could get 2% daily interest, this shit is not worth to hold for a long term.

4 minutes ago, lucifer_8 said:

1st of all, no one can guarantee a 100% profit on any investment. And this SEX of yours looks more like a pump and dump coin. So, its better to stay out of it.

Even if you could get 2% daily interest, this shit is not worth to hold for a long term.

Yeah exactly, in my opinion all of them who are saying there is a 100% guarantee in something are liars and just want to fool other to make profit for themselves and nothing more

12 minutes ago, jubairhamza said:

Are you sure? Nobody can give 100% profit guarantee in crypto world. I'd like to say the chances are 50-50. You can make a good ptofit or suffer a big loss. Chances can reverse in no time. 

Yes, I absolutely agree with you. 100% guarantee you don't even survive. hence there is no crypto. There may be some good project and crypto coins; But that doesn't mean it is 100% guarantee. For risk management in crypto, it is best to diversify the portfolio.

You have to be careful with these types of currencies as they represent a risk if you get caught because they usually do not come back after major investors have withdrawn the capital. The chances of profit are at the beginning where it gives a chance to exploit the market and make a profit.

100% guarantee of profit is not possible in the crypto, because it is unpredictable nobody can analyse the 100% sure that it will go up or down, because any thing can be possible in crypto so dont write 100% sure.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Just now, fun hung said:

Sir, SEX is the new coin, so instead of advising this coin please suggest the stable coin to users like ETH, XRP, Doge as those coins are stable and can generate a good profit.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Just because you might be having this coin or you are promoting it, you cannot guarantee 100% return, the condition you have said applies for every coin so people can simply loose money if they have not done proper research.

I doubt it will jump 100% in price. I have watched this coin from the day it was released and it has fallen in price steadily.

Yo i think is the better investment. It's the exchange coin of Yobit. Since it's release, it has gained in price and stabilised. 

A lot less risk than sex in my opinion.

Did you know that sex coin was previously priced around 17 dollars
It is currently 5.60$ and still falling
For example, you bought for only 7$ , so how will you make a profit when it comes down to 20% of the purchase price
That's why I don't think it's a 100% guaranteed profit.
Greetings

Life is great and enjoy it

OK I like SEX but not the coin. I never heard about that coin except on Yobit. I saw that there was a pump, but be aware of coins where someone give a 100% profit advice. Mostly he has a big bag of the coin and want to dump after a pump.

You are doing good , but remember always go with money management and always have a eye on your liquidity you can earn good from crypto but also you can loss huge money so please be alert and don't be greedy. 

20 hours ago, davids said:

nobody can analyse in crypto market, moreover give a guaranteed  100% profit. I don't think this makes sense

only scammers and liars will guarantee the %100 profit, as you said there is no way to guarantee %100 of what will happen in future

can you guarantee 100% profit? so let's use an escrow and I'll invest 😂

People that are here for some time already know that everytime someone claims to "guarantee" something or offer huge profit or unbelievable giveaway, there is always something else about it ...

in your case I believe you got stuck with these coins and are trying to raise buyers to stop the price from falling...

How can you be sure %100. I dont trust who gives guareente because many of them get those coins from higher levels and they want to cover their loses

On 13.10.2019 at 12:07, Elton23 said:

I doubt it will jump 100% in price. I have watched this coin from the day it was released and it has fallen in price steadily.

Yo i think is the better investment. It's the exchange coin of Yobit. Since it's release, it has gained in price and stabilised. 

A lot less risk than sex in my opinion.

Of course, sex coin appeared relatively recently in the YoBit market.
At the moment, it's difficult to assume anything regarding this coin.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

brother you also know in trading its impossible to get 100 percent profit s without having losses. if that happens then banks will empty in a day !. so i request to dont post such things

On 10/13/2019 at 7:08 AM, fun hung said:

Wow, this is a very brave decision, friend, first we see the resistance first, because resistance changes all the time, if there is a lot of capital, that's okay, if a little capital ?? we can lose a friend

On 10/13/2019 at 5:08 AM, fun hung said:

There is proit in every crypto for sure. But you must know never guaratee for investment for profits because if your guarantee fails then no one will believe you in the future. So be calm and just share your experience. Everyone loved to get something new in life. So in crypto there is always something new 😄 in both case there is also profit and also loss. But no one never takes guarantee for any investment or project for some profit. The word guarantee is mostly count in HYIP 😄  but in crypto it could be risky.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

I hope you're right. I hold a bit of this on yobit and am hoping for something to happen with this. The loss in price does not represent the IB compound etc so there it either some value to come back or its just undervalued and will stay that way. It was a free fork coin so you never know. All depends on the buyer and what use there is for the token. I hope there becomes a new one.