How to choose the best crypto wallet apps - Page 15 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

How to choose the best crypto wallet apps

You can easily choose best crypto wallet by searching on google.So check all the  good properties of any wallet which you want to use.check its ratings,withdrawal proofs,reputations,transaction price and speed etc.If this wallet have these good characteristics , then you can use that wallet store your crypto assets.

There are too much crypto wallets app are present on the Google play store but some wallets are secure and some are not secure. Before choosing any wallets you should check this wallet quality, rating and different people argues about it. Then you should select any wallet but personally I use the trust wallet because trust wallet having all security features and provides all essential security keys. 

• +1 1

Check in crypto market which wallet has high security features and fair price.If a wallet have high reputations in trading market and having trust of  a large no of community then it will be best to store your currency and coins.I like some hardware wallet in which ledger nano x is my best one wallet.Other wallets which have cold storage are also best and secured wallets .You should use any cold wallet or paper wallet.

There are many differences between each wallet and another, either through fees or speed of transactions, its support for a large number of various cryptocurrencies and the level of protection it provides to its users.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:53 AM, cheewy said:

sometimes, i'm very confuse about those apps. what's make them different than the others? and what's benefit if we use crypto wallet apps rather than hold them on exchange site. anyone please give me detail about fees, speed of transaction, etc. thank you 😁

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

There are many crypto wallet apps but I recommend you best wallet for airdrop, for registring and holding. Coinbase wallet is the best for you. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. Your amount is safe and secure in this wallet.

• +4 1

Dear you should choose a multinational online wallet like coinbase, block chain etc. Here you can store your currency and can exchange easily.

By searching process you can select any good and secured crypto wallet app to store your crypto currencies. You will search all characteristics , security levels and reputations about such wallet app which you want to use.First you should see that how many people are using such app and what is the opinion of those people about this wallet app.In this way you can select any good app and can deposit your cash with out any fear of hacking.

Edited by Burhan12

You can search for playstore but for me much better if you search more and check it better for you own safety too because it will help you to your future transactions. Much better to choose that is legit and usable and easy to you. You should check it because your coin is on that wallet better to choose that really satisfying

• +2 1

There are many wallets on the internet but i chose the best crypro wallet is yobit wallet.it is an trustable easy and safe wallet.this wallet is profitable for us.i use this wallet already and i like this wallet i suggest you that yobit wallet is the best wallet for crypto.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:53 AM, cheewy said:

sometimes, i'm very confuse about those apps. what's make them different than the others? and what's benefit if we use crypto wallet apps rather than hold them on exchange site. anyone please give me detail about fees, speed of transaction, etc. thank you 😁

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

This is actually fully depends upon you because if you are day trader then normal software wallet is best for you such as metamask wallet or trust wallet .. this kind of wallet has good advantage such as you can reduced the transaction fee as like you want  .. You have your own control in this wallet .

You should go on the crypto wallets market and checked its security features and it's price.if your wallets having the all private and public keys and best security system then you should select such wallets. You should also check the cost of this wallet which the price of this wallet is affordable. You should also check the working team behind the wallets. 

In the crowd of so many apps, everyone may be a little confused about which app would be better to use . We use all these apps.  You can use the exchange site yobit to get a good amount every day. And you can use Trust Wallet as a wallet.

Hi dear friend, To choose the best crypt wallet application, you need to choose a wallet that has a good wallet security system.  Choose the wallet that will be convenient for you and the system will be easy.  Choose a wallet that has more benefits.

I think when you choose a wallet ist of all look at the review of different people on that wallet. It helps you to choose better wallet. I think a large number of wallets are here.But mostly will be scam so be aware these scams. Some trusted wallets are like coinbase, blockchain, trust wallet, yobit, hotbit and binance. You can use one of them. They are all good and secure.

I use coinbase. It's very easy to use and you can send your asset coinbase mail to mail at a very low fee. For Eth based token I used a trusted wallet. It's also very easy to use. You can watch youtube videos to how they use