Collect Coin in Faucets - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Collect Coin in Faucets

The collection of currency from the faucets is tiring and a waste of time loss of time more than profit now with this wonderful forum there is an opportunity for everyone to improve the situation without the need for fatigue and waiting for the minimum to withdraw

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 4
  • +2 9
  • +3 7
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

There are already topics that discuss similar things, please use the search button to check whether this topic already exists or not. Next time please do an analysis before creating a topic :) 

• +1 2

I think you most have created this topic in faucets category not in the crypto world, I'm just saying

but yeah I'm agree with you faucet are just waste of time

yes it is really waste of time doing faucets and I'm so annoyed with the pop up ads, better to do bounty campaigns or pay per post like this cryptotalk forum. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 minutes ago, denaks said:

Faucethub.io is a relatively new micromosaic with a comfortable rotator of faucets where you can earn Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin. It is convenient, fast, has a fairly large list of sites that distribute bitcoins. Its only drawback is the lack of Russification. The minimum amount to be paid is 20000 Satoshi

I wouldn't say that faucethub is anything new. I have known him for 2 years. Yes, there are a lot of cranes collected for different coins. There were also times when the rain of coins was in the chat. It can also be used as a wallet and even for coin sales.

Collecting money from taps is not really a very smart job. but still, this method makes people dependent. This is a psychological thing, people can be addicted to free stuff.

and without exception, many of us have used them. sometimes to try, sometimes with addictive reason.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Just now, fun hung said:

The collection of currency from the faucets is tiring and a waste of time loss of time more than profit now with this wonderful forum there is an opportunity for everyone to improve the situation without the need for fatigue and waiting for the minimum to withdraw

Yes, I agreed that collecting from faucets is total loss of time but if you are not able to buy coins then it is better to get some from faucets fro free as something is better then nothing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

You are right faucets are simply a waste until and unless someone other will work for you, what I mean is referrals. And for sure you getting more than the faucet for posting here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

faucets are never been a good way of making money.. instead they have been always resulting in a waste of time as the amount  you get is always nothing... then you need to invest in some to try to get some money back and you will never get your money back etc!  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Joining an airdrop or bounty is more profitable and highly recommended for beginers than playing a faucet that only makes your time

• +1 2

Yes you have the right to this taps is not good for collecting electronic currencies there are other works better and better than these taps such as this forum is better than those taps

On 10/13/2019 at 6:52 AM, fun hung said:

Agree with you. The rates is too low compare with old days. Im move on bounty and airdrop, at least i can earn every month

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

That's right, collecting coins from the faucet is tiring and a waste of time.
But, if the people want to get coins from  faucet without waiting for the minimum payout, they can use microwallet. Microwallet can accept your payout in small quantities.
Try searching for faucet that supports microwallet and without minimum payout.
Examples of microwallet are: faucethub and coinpot

• +1 1

I agree with this. I've been into some faucets and the profit you can have in a day is like a single post here at the forum, it has a very low value so if I were you, find another way of earning.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:52 AM, fun hung said:

Hi my friend and welcome to this great community, yeah maybe you are right about the waste of time in faucets, to collect some free coin and start trading it in exchange, but there are always a solution to profit from anything, you just need a good strategy to begun with it, and start to accumulate some very good some of cryptocoin, i think for this case with faucet the best thing to do is to promote your referral link, and invite all your friend to join you, so like that, you can have some people claiming under you, and you will get commission from them, maybe there are some faucet give 50% of what your referrals claim.

• +1 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Yes, you're right about collecting tokens and coins from taps. It's a waste of time, it's much easier to write 30 posts on this forum and get more than 2 times more than on faucets

• +3 1

It's just time wasting task. So I don't interest about faucet. It pay low and take much time and it's so boaring work actually. You won't get any test on it actually. Though there is no need any special quality but your whole time will be waste if you do that.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:52 AM, fun hung said:

With all my respect to users of faucets, but i think it's too stupid to waste your time in collecting some small amount of satoshi, and also waiting months to get the minimum for withdrawal so you can get paid to your account, in my opinion it's better to learn about java script or anything else that can ameliorate your level in the Crypto industry.

• +2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 7:52 PM, fun hung said:

The faucets when paying a very small amount tend to fatigue the ambitious users of encrypted money, it is best to use them but not very regularly, in any case you can earn a comfortable amount of satosis here in the forum, everything depends on you as long as you can contribute to the forum, good luck with your investments.

Faucet is a tiring work, you will still earn a little for all the work you did, find another work to do other than faucets

Some of people are living through faucets claiming! It is too hard to belive but this is actual how people live. Person can claim up to 60k sats per day.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

From my own experience, from the first until now, the faucet always takes a long time to collect Bitcoin., Faucet just wasted my time. especially when the rising Bitcoin price happen, the amount of Bitcoin gained is getting smaller.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

But the faucet is still useful to fill in spare time that is a little earning, because this forum will not always give us payment for a long time

Edited by yifnt

Yes it's more like before the taps are no longer profitable as before it became a waste of time to wait for one or two satoshi, I prefer to come here to win and learn at the same time!