Yobit is the Best - Page 13 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Yobit is the Best

yobit is good because it has a lot of variety of small cryptocurrencies that are not in other exchanges, it can be used to get some profit in% of capital and everything related

On 10/12/2019 at 7:35 PM, bobjoemega said:

Yobit is growing at a staggering rate, and if this continues, it will be one of the largest encryption exchanges based on trading volume.

In addition, many newer coins that are just ICO have a greater tendency to be listed in yobit than other large platforms.

So if you are an ICO enthusiast and want a lot of opportunities to catch a contract for a particular currency, you will need to be involved in yobit and it will be the best recommended option because of the large volume that is made on this platform in 24 hours, which is equivalent to the best price and high probability of buying Your orders and any sale is filled.
You may have missed many opportunities not to register you in Yobit

Hello dear friend. I go to test it when i can . thank very much for the information i am too using yobit and is very useful

• +2 1

Yobit has long been a benchmark in the cryptocurrency market and it is because of its excellent services that it offers to its users and how they have been able to take advantage of it, in Yobit you can earn money totally free with tasks and airdrops and in addition to we can capitalize even more by multiplying our capital with its mining and its invest box section

• +2 1

I think it is yes yobit is the best because yobit give us money and they are very helpful exchange sites with economic rates. They are really well and profitable.

Yobit is really growing, especially after making airdrops, it gets a lot of users with it, and makes the exchange have more users in the future and become a bigger exchange

I can't say yobit is the best exchanger.You know i use yobit most.So in my opinion yobit is best.But it depends on everyone's perspective.Yobit is one of the best exchanger.But it is underated.Yobit deserves a higher place in exchanger ranking.

Yobit is one of the oldest and I love working with Yobit, and I always manage to make a good profit, but there are other exchanges that are also good, but I don't know many, but about Yobit I can only give my positive testimony about that.

I can fully recommend yobit as a reliable super-insurance exchange

You won't regret using it but don't charge you a fee for the exchange

Not really the best at all. Yobit doesn't have the best fess and it doesn't have a lot of users and that makes some coins or tokens to lose its potential. But there are a lot of good things in Yobit and it is very profitable if you ask me. But again, it is not the best at all.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am loving Yobit because of two reasons. No 1: because of bringing such a good and useful platform cryptotalk for all of us, No 2: by bringing new giveaways in form of airdrops where people are attractinge here and the hence increasing power is growing very well.

There are many exchanges, personally I use one from my country although it does not give me anything like binance since at least they allow you to earn something with the investment plans they have

There are some others that are only to save cryptocurrencies but for example Yobit also adds to the benefits that range from investments to free cryptos that although they are not listed in the market in the future they will

• +1 1

In my personal experience Yobit is one of best exchanges. they have a good support, good reputation between traders and also they providing a lot of different opportunities to make profit and enjoy trading in market!

• +2 1

One of the best exchanges so far is yobit, it is one of the safest exchange I have known. There was a time I checked the lists of hacked exchanges, I was unable to see yobit among which means it is an exchange we can trade. 

• +2 1

Yobit is one of the best wallet, it is a very good exchange, I browsed about it online and it is good exchange to use. But, I have not know how to trade generally, I believe trading on yobit will not be difficult for me. 

Yobit I one of the best, they created many means people can also earn, on of it is the cryptotalk, and also the investbox, people that know about yobit are really earning. Their yobit exchange site is also secure, safe to use.security is excellent. 

Yobit exchange has a lots of futures that you can only see within, Yobit exchange creates coins and still give potential users the opportunity to invest and make extra profits and return on investment, therefore, saying that yobit exchange is the best is not an understatement!!! 

• +1 1

YoBit is one of best exchange that supports lots of cryptocurrencies, payment methods, and features.

For me, Yobit is my favorite exchange, I have been using it for a long time, I noticed it from the very beginning, since it has a rather pleasant and convenient interface, so it is not surprising that it is among the top exchanges for many, but despite this, it is developing every day

If you are ICO lover i think that is right Yobit is the best. They have so many ICO listed and also new token. I don't really find out. But i just think Yobit is good place for you to earn some money with trading new token. Some their token only traded in Yobit. Just take a time to research it before trade it.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Usually Yobit Exchanger is the best for exchanging.  Because its security system is very strict and the exchange fee is very small.  Moreover, you can earn more money in a short time by trading here.  So Yobit is the best.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, febriyana said:

If you are ICO lover i think that is right Yobit is the best. They have so many ICO listed and also new token. I don't really find out. But i just think Yobit is good place for you to earn some money with trading new token. Some their token only traded in Yobit. Just take a time to research it before trade it.

Yes from the experience and how I have been doing my businesses here compared to other places i have being before yobit is the best among them all. they provide the best experience I have I started ICO.

On 12/13/2019 at 4:50 PM, David Warner said:

You are right now no other exchanger is giving us so many opportunities to earn some money from there but yobit make this

legend later in the future because through yobit secure and convenient transactions and investment features that are very profitable.  I believe this is an idol in crypto circles.

•