Yobit is the Best - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Yobit is the Best

Yes, of course yobit is the best exchange on the crypto market. many new currencies make their ieo on the yobit exchange. here you can find an option called investbox. you can make good use of it. And now with his new mining is very good really I do not do it since I do not have to weigh

I have not yet worked fully on this exchange, so I cannot make definite conclusions. I was attracted by their airdrop and after that I will study the exchange itself in more detail to draw a conclusion.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Hello beautiful people, how good that yobit is growing and has the potential to become one of the leading exchanges in the European market and why not in Latin America?

The truth is I believe that yobit is growing at an amazing rate and every day that passes continues to surprise us with all its new projects which are making it grow much faster. and of which I feel very happy

17 minutes ago, kriptobonusum said:

I heard that the stock market volume is very low.

This creates a problem in trade transactions....

Investing is a risky activity, but if you know what you are doing, you could make a considerable profit.  Today, there are hundreds of thousands of things you can invest in and some of the most popular are cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, definitely, Yobit is growing little by little, there are many sections to take advantage of it with investbox DICE and virtual mining, so the Exchange is moving forward, they have fulfilled their coin launches and we’ll all the success for their future days.

Yobit - одна из лучших бирж, которые я использовал, так как снятие средств и депозиты приходят ко мне мгновенно и без проблем.
Что ты думаешь о Йобите?

Yes, the yobit platform is growing rapidly, but there are some currencies in it that are not subject to trading methods, so to speak, I lost a lot of money because of these currencies and there are no large number of currencies in it like the rest of the platforms and also you need to develop its own chart and make it look like a tradingview site diagram. The airdrops are very beautiful and attract a large number of traders. In conclusion, I think it is a great platform and it will become one of the most powerful platforms in the world.

Yes... It is.

You can increase whenever you want from your earnings but if its a fresh deposit then it must be during working hours of Monday - Friday (9:30am - 6:30pm)

Hello good afternoon,
of course! yobit is one of the leading exchanges in the European market and has great growth potential, who would have imagined that bitcoin would grow so much a few years ago? The sky is the limit.
Greetings give me like if you like me.

• +5 1

Yobit is the best exchanging platform since day one, but there was some frauds which was really giving bad reputations to yobit, which those frauds was looking like yobit but they were scammers. 

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 5:37 PM, funchy said:

it is not easy to be best but working hard is enough for me. for example yobit has to update their interface. it is good and seems enough but It is not believe me. I think Yobit should do some improvements on exchange looks.

Yobit has ever suffered attacks or hacks, although it does not have excessive security methods, it seems quite safe

Do you know how many projects and tokens yobit has launched since its inception and what has been its usefulness?

It would be interesting to know

вообще не понимаю какие суждения у человека с фотографией ребенка 7 лет? таких регистрируют на форуме или спрашивают их мнения? я считаю это нарушением закона

Right, Yobit is growing fast! It’s the best because it’s all the time giving us new chances to get some cryptocurrency through new airdrops! Just find Yobit’s bot on telegram and don’t miss any new chance.

Surely  Yobit is a good  and graet exchange and I have realized that it has many more new coins, I do not know which one to choose, although I keep yobit token and Yoda could have more volume later, for now I will be trading and Playing with Dice Game or Investbox . it seems that it is a way to earn profit in the Exchange.

I am totally new to Yobit, but I see from my experience in the networks that it is a site that is going forward that does not stagnate and this is good for me

That's right, yobit is growing at an amazing rate. It is a great wallet, exchange with a wide variety of currencies, excellent withdrawal rates and investment opportunities. Thanks for all the information shared with us.

• Useful or interesting 1