Yobit is the Best - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Yobit is the Best

Yes it can be the best for you based on your perception and how better you got profit by yobit  but still i am unaere about this and researching more about it so that even i could be earn profit.

• +2 1

On 10/13/2019 at 5:20 AM, bobjoemega said:

Yobit is growing at a staggering rate, and if this continues, it will be one of the largest encryption exchanges based on trading volume.

In addition, many newer coins that are just ICO have a greater tendency to be listed in yobit than other large platforms.

So if you are an ICO enthusiast and want a lot of opportunities to catch a contract for a particular currency, you will need to be involved in yobit and it will be the best recommended option because of the large volume that is made on this platform in 24 hours, which is equivalent to the best price and high probability of buying Your orders and any sale is filled.
You may have missed many opportunities not to register you in Yobit

Yobit is good for storing crypto wallet. With its campaign with cryptotalk it has even been more popular than before. Number of yobit investors and users have also been increasing. Yobit is good for trading as well as storing online crypto wallet.

I think Eobit is one of the best exchanges in the world. It's a really good exchange. And it costs a lot. So it is very popular. It supports almost a coin. Its protection is also very high. Many people use it. Your money will be safe yobit. General Chat Chat LoungI love yobit. Because of this, people can easily move on.

I wouldn't say that Yobit is the best, sorry, but I also really like using yobit. Becasue I don't have to worry about going through KYC to use them. It's really safe so far. And I really like that yobit has a lot of altcoins on their exchange.

For these reason i am going to use Yobit for my all exchange. I am searching from last month at last result is Yobit is good, easy & safe exchange site. In future it's will be best & famous exchange on crypto world. I am seeing many person convert to Yobit from other exchange.  It's good achievement  of Yobit.

• +2 1

19 hours ago, SAYAD12 said:

I think yobit is best site for exchenge. I can make big profits on a trusted yobit exchanger. My opinion, yobit are good enough to produce benefits and trust that are starting to be high now. Yobit gives me high profit. I can earn free coin from yobit exchange. So i love yobit exchange.

That's it's because this opportunity that Yobit exchange give to us we can really will be thankful for this beautiful exchange , yes agree with you at all

Yes i agree with you  Yobit is undoubtedly a remarkable wallet.  Digital currency can be easily invested with.  Yobit wallet is a safe wallet.  I got the benefit of using it.  And advise others to use it.

• +2 1

On 15.01.2020 at 19:15, Sompa7971 said:

Yobit Exchanger is the best reason.  Exchanging into the yobit exchanger doesn't require too much time.  And it's much easier to exchange here.  Yobit exchanger can make a lot of money by exchanging small amounts.

Yobit exchange is good in that it has a contract with such a forum, and so it is a regular exchange that has its own schemes for earning, consisting mainly of earnings on commissions from traders' transactions and investments.

Yes Yobit is the best and its the best of the best ! because its very fast with loading and sending ! and it very secure and safe and its fee not so high !

yobit is among the top of the Cryptocurrency exchangers that has been around for a stretched time but could you repeat that? I don't like about unobtrusive yobit coins not has dimensions be able to be registered ther as a result for me it single costs the eyes and it has a corpulent size of exchange

• +5 1

I took part in yobit ico many times and some times I get profit more than 100% of my invest in it. And some time I but my btc in the investbox, so I think yobit is the best to me.

• +5 1

I am using yobit before I joined this site, and I didn't have any problems with it until now, I didn't find any better market than yobit, especially when they added usd and rubble, because now you can withdraw your money to your bank directly without using any other mediator 

• +5 1

The main reason why i love being yobit member and doing trade there is , their invest box at older times, the older invest box like liza is quite profitable. but for now is quite hard to gain profite unless you enter on the right times and can manage your IBThe main reason why i love being yobit member and doing trade there is , their invest box at older times, the older invest box like liza is quite profitable. but for now is quite hard to gain profite unless you enter on the right times and can manage your IB

• +5 1

I was using yobit for a long time without having any issues and i didn't find any other exchange like yobit where it's easy to trade and there is no need any KYC which things attract me most and it's much more secure than other exchange.

• +5 1

actually yobit has proved to all in the world that it is one of the most powerful exchanges in world 
specially after creating this forum which will be number one in the world which discussing crypto market and everything related to it 
also the stability in this exchange is high and the safety also i did not hear before yobit has stopped or hacked 
all the time yobit is secure 

• +5 1

On 2/12/2020 at 11:35 AM, Rj Rakib112278 said:

Yobit is one of the amazing exchange platforms right now, and their platform is easy for other exchanges to use and navigate as it is complicated to understand.

Your opinion is very true and I agree with your words even I believe in yobit which is one of the best exchange platforms at this time even this platform is easy to use for anyone they want because it is not complicated to understand even beneficial for everyone including us.

• +5 1

I promise you , ybit is the best and most people should join it, there is a lot of good that comes with it, and the best one is that your payments are fast , and easy the second one is that you can get any coin you need in the forum at any one point and the third one is that there is a lot of good that comes with its changing of its cryto charts you get paid with the lowest fee in the market

• +5 1

Yobit withdrawal is very simple way, its security system is very hard and it is very faster and it's transaction fee is very low. I think yobit is one of the best exchange.

• +5 1

Yes exactly, it is the best of one of the trading platform. Every structurs in Yobit are very helpful and valuable for traders and others. The fee is the least than others

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Afnan016 said:

Yobit is indeed a good exchange. yobit has a high enough volume. But the bad thing is that yobit has a lot of pump and dump coins. But I think yobit is the best stock exchange because of its popularity.

I don't think there are any problems with the movement of buying or selling the coins you are talking about. You can even take advantage of it. Coins can get volume if they have a clear purpose and you only need to choose the right coin.

When we say the word BEST it means the exchange has a great volume, most of the coins listed to its platform are good to trade, and they have a large numbers of traders too. However, as I can see with yobit compared to 2017, this platform now are good but I cannot consider it as one of the best exchange, sorry if I said this. I don't want to offend some of the member here. Because if real talk, there are few of the coins in yobit that are good to trade, I will repeat few of them only, and majority are pump and dump only.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

no i dont think it is best , because it launches many scam ICO only to loot other's money , in one way it is giving out free airdrops and btc in other hand it is making people t loose their ,money be playing dice in order to recieve  their daily bonus from airdrop ,  some people are investing in ICO and the value become 0 at last 

there are many exchanges, but yobit is an exchange that has been operating for years and does not require its customers to do KYC, these two things are a good advantage for yobit. maybe that's why yobit has had a lot of new customers in the last few months