Yobit is the Best - Page 18 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Yobit is the Best

Yes my friend, you are right. yobit volume is increasing day by day and becoming more and more popular because of it's high security system and number of support coins, special for bitcoins. i also like yobit because in yobit, i get never loose. i hope , it will have been increasing with time.

• +2 1

In my opinion personally the exchange site in the crypto world is so good and useful in the exchange of yobit because it is easier to make a lot of money and get a lot of knowledge by learning this yobit exchange.

In my opinion personally the exchange site in the crypto world is so good and useful in the exchange of yobit because it is easier to make a lot of money and get a lot of knowledge by learning this yobit exchange.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:35 AM, bobjoemega said:

Yobit is growing at a staggering rate, and if this continues, it will be one of the largest encryption exchanges based on trading volume.

In addition, many newer coins that are just ICO have a greater tendency to be listed in yobit than other large platforms.

So if you are an ICO enthusiast and want a lot of opportunities to catch a contract for a particular currency, you will need to be involved in yobit and it will be the best recommended option because of the large volume that is made on this platform in 24 hours, which is equivalent to the best price and high probability of buying Your orders and any sale is filled.
You may have missed many opportunities not to register you in Yobit

Youbit is currently in a much better position in terms of rank.Youbit offers us some daily benefits With Youbit, we can earn cryptocurrency income by investing or mining.We can also earn free coins from youbit.

• +1 1

Yobit is the best exchange and trading wallats and it was a good platform for earning money and that is a good trade many currencies coin are always exchange low fee 

I think that the UBI is one of the best exchanges and it has very good fees and is characterized by being a strong, reliable and secure exchange, but it has something not likable, and when withdrawing the deposit its costs are high. Thank you.

You are right, i am agree with you. yobit is a forum that is very save. This is a forum where you can invest in a lot of currency. It is very easy for newcomers to use and understand. The biggest thing is that this is a website that is safe.

Yobit Is Best Know As A Trading Platform That Supports A Vast Number Of Cryptocurrencies Yobit Is One Of The Crypto Exchange That Has Been Around For A Long Time .

Youbit is very useful platform for online trading it support the trading of crypto currencies. It has been developing rapidly because it gives more payment than other exchange.

Generally I can say that yobit is the best exchanger for exchange.  Because it is much safer and more reliable.  Its security facilities are much stronger. The exchange fee is much lower here.  Besides, you can make a lot of money in a short time by trading here.  So I can say yobit is the best.

Yes it is best to use and to earn . It helps the needy people very much and gives so much profit  . I like this platform very much it gives so much earning . This is so cheap that we have not to invest in it.

No doubt , yobit is the best and secure exchange in the world . I personally use many other exchange but i think yobit exchange is most popular and useful . yobit is best because it's security mechanism is very safe. 

Yes it is absolutely right that yobit is best for trading . This platform helps the needy and gives so much profit and benefits. This platform is very very reliable and easy to use . Everyone can use it if he knows best about this because before starting anything we should have experience and information about that thing . I have gained so much because I have myself used it .

Hi my dear. I took part in yobit ico many times and some time I get profit more then 100% of my invest in it.  The older invest box like liza is quite profitable. But for now is quite hard to gain profite unless you enter on the right time and can manage your IB. I am seeing many person convert to yobit from other exchange. It's good achievement of yobit.

• +4 1

You are right that the yobit is the best. Yo bit is giving a lot of opportunities to its users. We can play the dice game and check our luck. We can invest in the yobit invest box and can earn a good profit from it. 

I just hope that yobit will keep adding new coins like stellar and make new exciting programs. Yobit  exchange is very popular exchange, we can trust this exchange, and we invest big money in this exchenge and profit. I feel more comfortable to use it. I can easily exchange coin from yobit. Yobit.net is a good exchange for us to earning and sharing ideas about cryptocurrency.

Yes  I use for a long time, the only thing that does not like it is a large Commission when withdrawing a Deposit, yobit is one of my favourite exchanges , simple and cormftabl,It is safe and reliable one. They give us many cool features and we can make lots of money from their,So Yes yobit is the best exchange in crypto market.

Yobit is the best exchange that I ignored for years and recently only last year I found it was one that I should have been using, it has everything and gives too good investbox daily interest of up to 10% and also has so fast deposit and withdrawals that no other exchange gives.

I prefer it because it simply supports beginners in all ways, and this is the most good thing that can be done. It helps someone understand something new. So I support the Yobit platform because it does. 

Yobit is excellent, but I cannot make it the best or in the foreground, so to this moment there is better than it in many ways. Yobit needs some developments that if it is improved with it will definitely be in the foreground.

• +2 1

I already use Yobit along with all the members of Crypto talk forum and I guess I will not use any other exchange , because I am quite satisfied with it. The best advantage is the invest box, you can safely deposit your coins in it and you will be receiving an interest on them without the need to risk them in a trade. 

We all knows that yobit is the best exchange on the world. It give us free coins. It has invest box where you can invest and get daily basis profit without any trading and risk. I like this exchange and suggest you to use it.

Yobit is definitely a good exchange but I won't say that it is the best because it has it's pros and cons. Yobit as an exchange has a lot of things to offer including low transaction fees and withdrawal fees. Yobit also do Airdrops and ICOs frequently which makes it a good exchange to make some profit with. However don't expect the best support from yobit as that seems to be one area that it is not good at.

Edited by othmanmosaic2

I have also seen that most of the times all of the cryptocurrencies are reading about the normal price they are listed on other exchanges would you think it is a good thing that we can sell our cryptocurrency in some more price.

Yobit has many features which are awesome. It has 2fa verification which secure our account from scammer. Also here all transaction are so quickly. From yobit you can send to other world wide wallet as like perfect money, payeer etc.

I agree with you, Yobit is an exchange that has many ICOs listing new coins for trading on the exchange. This is an opportunity for those of us who like safe and profitable ICO investments, at the moment the Yobit exchange continues to develop into large trades based on trading volume. In the future, maybe Yobit could become the biggest exchange in the world to beat binance.

• +1 1