I got my 1St Warning Point, What Next? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

I got my 1St Warning Point, What Next?

Dear Fellows,

Unfortunatly, I have got my first warning point by sharing a referral link in the forum. Which I was not aware of it's the voilation of the rules. Normally, I am caucious in psoting, But the mistakes happens.  

Can anyone tell me What going to next to me? 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 3

Do not worry my friend, follow your work in the forum, but try to find the reason for the warning so that you can avoid this error and not repeat it, the warning points do not stop your work in the forum, but it motivates you to raise your level in choosing topics

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Don't worry too much about receiving your first warning point. Based on your post it seems that you are aware of what you did wrong, and so just avoid making that mistake in the future and chances are that you will not receive another warning point. In this case you would then be fine, as suspensions and bans only start when you receive 2 or more warning points. Don't stress about it and keep posting here and earning.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

5 minutes ago, Sashikutti said:

Good day, dear friend!

It's quite a bad news to hear that you got your first warning point. But then as always we are human to make mistakes. So just don't worry about it at the moment and carry on with your posts. Just be a little more careful next time around while posting links.

Good luck!

Thank you Buddy, For your reply and support. I will try to be more careful in the future posts. This is like a lesson for me for the future. 

thanks again.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Sorry for that also, making bad grammers make you get warning pont also a lot of stuff we need to read in the rules.

• -2 1

15 warning points? this means you didnt even bother reading about the rules of the forum and even back then the moderators made it clear they will have actions on your account if you get 2 warning points.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

3 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

15 warning points? this means you didnt even bother reading about the rules of the forum and even back then the moderators made it clear they will have actions on your account if you get 2 warning points.

Dear I think you read it wrong, It is not 15, It's 1st. Means one. Anyhow thank you for your reply. I aprreciate it. I hope I will not get another one. 

• +1 2

After getting first warning from cryptotalk never follow that mistake again. Also you will get option of acknowledge there before your earning so acknowledge your mistake there by choosing i acknowledge my mistake. Previously i had got a warning from cryptotalk too for inappropriate launguage and after acknowledging it my account is safe right now and from that moment i never repeated any mistake. Thank you.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Hey mate there are different rules and regulations in this forum each and every member weather you are new member full member Jr member . no matter who you are you have to follow the rules and regulations when using referral links not in the rule so that's what the reason for your warning point.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

• That's only first offense, I think nothing would happen to your account, unless you'll repeat your mistakes again. Or done anything stupidity.. 
  • Just keep up the good work and avoid making mistakes.. Goodluck mate 👍
  • +1 1

no problem, you just received a warning, keep working and learn from it to avoid being warned again, multiple alerts will be blocked

• +2 1

1 hour ago, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

Unfortunatly, I have got my first warning point by sharing a referral link in the forum. Which I was not aware of it's the voilation of the rules. Normally, I am caucious in psoting, But the mistakes happens.  

Well dear it not big deal you received 1 restriction point then you should create useful posts and wait to remove your restriction points if you get 3 restriction points; you will get banned.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend. It happened to you because you didn't read and understand the posting guidelines of this forum. As every section here in this forum has different posting guidelines. 

1 hour ago, magd said:

Do not worry my friend, follow your work in the forum, but try to find the reason for the warning so that you can avoid this error and not repeat it, the warning points do not stop your work in the forum, but it motivates you to raise your level in choosing topics

Yes you are totally  right i am agreed  with you the warning  points  do not stop your work in the forum , but it motivates you to raise your level in choosing  topics , so just keep working in this forums , remember  you must follow all these genrel rules .

• +2 1

1 hour ago, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

This is not a problem dear mate,  first warning wont cause your account but if you get another warning than you can not post 3 day's so be careful about the 2 nd warning.      

The warning point will remain within your profile for a month, after which you will have removed it, but you must beware of violating the rules again in order not to get another warning point and you are prevented from posting and your ban

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, sharing your referral link, here in the posts, is not permitted by the rules of the system. It breaks all sorts of rules, be careful of this. 

As always if the rules have not changed, the first warning point tend to not have any form of suspension in the users account, but suspensions starts getting in, about from the 2 warning point and it ranges to a max of 5 warning points, which leads to a total banned from the forum

• +1 1

I think if you have got warning point then you must have done something against the crypto rule.Choose meaningful topics.Don't copy paste try to post meaningful posts. 

• +1 1

You might get banned from the forum if you break the rules again so I would advise you to read the guidelines again if you have already read them and make sure to never break a rule again.

• +1 1

There is no problem with that yet, but you must improve the quality of your posts so that you do not receive more warning points in the future and this warning point will disappear in the future only improve your posts and refrain from posting referral links

2 hours ago, magd said:

Yes i know i am agreed  with you , the warning  points do not stop your work in the forum , but it motivates you to raise your level in choosing  topics ,so just keep working jn the forum  remember you must follow all these general  rules .

• +1 1

No issue if you get warning. just look into reason and avoid in future. again you must read understand the rules of the forum and continue your work.

1 hour ago, CryptomanUK said:

Dont worry about the  warning points just do  good post and useful and don't copy or paste any referral link in the form and if you get warning. Always find out the problem and can't do another mistake like this in future

Yes i know always find out the problem  and can not do another  mistake  like this in future , and also dont repeat the mistak you did to avoid saveral warning  points  , so you can still post and comment  although you got 1st warning next time remember the rules  of the post  .

According to the crypto rules if you got 3 warning points then your id will banned. If you already got 1 warning point then you must be careful about it. You should properly follow the rules of crypto.