I got my 1St Warning Point, What Next? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

I got my 1St Warning Point, What Next?

On 2/29/2020 at 3:56 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Don't worry too much about receiving your first warning point. Based on your post it seems that you are aware of what you did wrong, and so just avoid making that mistake in the future and chances are that you will not receive another warning point. In this case you would then be fine, as suspensions and bans only start when you receive 2 or more warning points. Don't stress about it and keep posting here and earning.

Just don't repeat that so he can avoid getting warning points. 

Maintain the behavior and don't violate any rules again so he will avoid getting ban here. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Getting a warning point is not an actual problem, but rather a warning for your mistake.
But if the warning points increase, the punishment increases, so the rules must be reviewed carefully as they are clear in this regard and in addition to taking into account the section in which you have shared the referral, where there is a section dedicated to that.

A warning points doesn't mean you are ban form the forum. Just try not to do that same mistake again. Share some good content and raise your reputation. Nothing to worry about if you don't violate the rules again.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

As others say, you will receive warning points once you have violated the rules of the forum. There is a specific expiration date for every warning point. You should create good and quality posts so you will prevent receiving warning points.

I'm sad for you

One point of warning does not prevent you from continuing to work

But refer to the rules and instructions read it well

Try not to go wrong again

Good luck my friend

A warning point is a notification telling you to make necessary adjustments and correct your mistake in order to avoid future occurrence, and thank God you were able to identify your mistakes the next thing is to desist from repeating such and explore new idea that will im be of progress to the forum

• +1 1

My friend there is no reason to worry. You still have a few opportunities to do somthing good. You just get ones warning point for sharing a referral link,  so please don't do this again. Be honest, be safe.         

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

That is why reading the rules of the forum is very important, every member here should know it to avoid some mistakes and get warning points. Just don't do it again and continue creating a post here. The warning points always have an expiration date but if you received 6 warning points then you will get a permanent ban here.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

No problem my dude becasue be careful in future and learn something through warning. Ist follow all the rules and regulation of cryptotalk and gets more and more information about this forum. Give a lot of time to cryptotalk and your post. Then in future you will be secure. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have read the rules and they are clear and I hope I will not get a warning at all. It is not hard to follow the rules that are not something extreme and they are there to keep the forum running without problems as spam and plagiarism.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Nothing to worry, if it is your first warning you won't get banned. But remember this warning points will be always on your profile. If you got second warning points then you gonna be banned for a day. So, be careful and always follow the rules and regulation.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You must, my friend, one warning point that does not affect and you must not weaken your resolve at work. You must look at the warning point in a positive light. Continue the good and useful work and you must avoid the mistake that you made. You must make good content posts, good luck my friend

Sorry to hear this but first warning point has no serious action to you but it given to you just for reminded you that if you do the mistake again then there has a chance to get banned.. But Don't worry because the warning point will gone when the date will be expired..                      

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 2/29/2020 at 9:16 AM, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

Unfortunatly, I have got my first warning point by sharing a referral link in the forum. Which I was not aware of it's the voilation of the rules. Normally, I am caucious in psoting, But the mistakes happens.  

Can anyone tell me What going to next to me? 

As a new member I have read the rules and understood what I should do and what not. The problem is that you broken a rule and now you know why. What happens to you is that if you don't follow rules you will get more warnings. It is sensible to read the rules and not repeat any more mistakes.

• +1 1

On 2/29/2020 at 3:16 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

Unfortunatly, I have got my first warning point by sharing a referral link in the forum. Which I was not aware of it's the voilation of the rules. Normally, I am caucious in psoting, But the mistakes happens.  

Can anyone tell me What going to next to me? 

It depends on what consequences admin or moderators gave to you. If you are lucky, you will just get a warning point and it will only appear in your profile window. But if not, the worst punishment you can get from warning point is getting ban from the forum.

• +1 1

getting less earn will happen but your safe to be atleast from getting banned just check first if that refferal link is even possible on cryptotalk which is not so careful next time dont let it get worse you know what happends next if you make another mistake.

Mistakes happen dear friend as you are say but if you read the rules careful then you would not have made them. I did that and I am try my best to make quality posting and become help for the forum. I am hope that you learn from your mistake and will read the rules careful and will remember. Also I am advice you to write some things you know about and not when you do not know.

• +1 1

I think you will only be restricted from making posts in the forum for some days and after that you can resume work in the forum but you have to make quick corrections and avoid sharing referral links in this forum because it is prohibited and you will get another warning point if you repeat that next time, also make sure your posts are creative and helpful to members of the forum.

• +2 1

On 9/2/2020 at 3:18 PM, Hatred said:

It depends on what consequences admin or moderators gave to you. If you are lucky, you will just get a warning point and it will only appear in your profile window. But if not, the worst punishment you can get from warning point is getting ban from the forum.

Well, the warning points has a number which is the "points" which is grading your punishment, if you received a number 1 warning point it means that you are just banned for 3 days but if the point you received is like 5 & 6, it will be serves as a banned in this forum.

• +1 1

I am new here and after reading comments i get point that we should strictly follow forum rules . If we get warning than we should fix it and go through our mistakes. This will help me to follow forum rules properly

9 minutes ago, Waqar Satar said:

I am new here and after reading comments i get point that we should strictly follow forum rules . If we get warning than we should fix it and go through our mistakes. This will help me to follow forum rules properly

Make sure you have read all the pinned topics from the forum moderators. If moderators notice a single rule violation , sure punishments will be applied to us. Warning points are given to correct the mistakes not to disappoint you 😊.

• +2 1

11 minutes ago, Waqar Satar said:

Well, this is good for you mate, just read those rules and regulations here also the pinned post because it may help you to avoid some bad doings here like plagiarism, spamming etc.

It is quite normal to receive  warning point in this forum all you have to acknowledge your mistake and never do that again and keep on wirking as there is nothing else what you can do.