I got my 1St Warning Point, What Next? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

I got my 1St Warning Point, What Next?

You don't have to worry that you've got a warning point now that you need to act more cautiously.  And why should you take note of why he got the winning point, if you do not make such a mistake later on

On 3/4/2020 at 10:15 PM, Emmaxogi said:

the reason for the warning as a result that you can get out of this mistake and not repeat it,

In short this is just a lesson from every individuals here in this forum to not being do it again as a mistake, i hope that read the rules and regulations here first before doing posting. Happy posting everyone.

Warning points are important to make sure that you are able to remain in track of the mistakes to avoid also, it remainds you that there is something very important that you must keep on trying to understand and remaind the most important be sure to be careful avoid the mistakes as we all know of

with up to two warnings nothing happens from three onwards the penalties are triggered you can no longer write for a certain period of time on the forum, with five warnings your account is blocked for a minimum of six months, the warnings are timed after a little disappear

Hello my friend
There is no problem in obtaining warning points, but it is important to know why you did not get them so that no further warning is issued on your account.

there is bo problem and your gonna be alright if you dont make that mistake again and respect the rules i have one warning point because of useless content but after that im trying to be more active and creative you should do that too.

• +3 1

I expect that you will have to read the rules in the articles installed in the forum in order to avoid more warning points that could eventually lead to your account being banned permanently.

There isn't a problem all you have to do now is to becareful so you don't violate the rules again Because if you do another warning point will be giving to you and it will pill up in your profile which can actually lead to a ban.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If  you take the second warning points you will bloque for posting for 3 day and the 3 warning points you will bloque for 10 day , and when you take 5 or 6 warning points you will get banned, so my friend you have to be careful, to save your account.

This warning will automatically disappear from your profile after 1 month, just try not to break the rules anymore, because if you get 2 warnings, you will be restricted from writing messages on the forum.

Edited by NevermindNe

Unfortunatly, I take got my basic notification intention by distribution a appointment association in the forum. Which I was not responsive of it's the voilation of the rules. Normally, I am caucious in psoting, But the mistakes happens.  

Can a person command me I'm sorry? available to next to me? 

This means that you have not followed the rules in the forum, even the moderators made it clear that if you get two warning points, they will take action on your account.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 3/23/2020 at 10:54 PM, Mwangi said:

Warning points are important to make sure that you are able to remain in track of the mistakes to avoid also,

This is true mate and also this is a lesson for every individuals here in this forum to not doing again or else you will be getting a warning point again or you will be getting banned here in this forum.

6 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

This is true mate and also this is a lesson for every individuals here in this forum to not doing again or else you will be getting a warning point again or you will be getting banned here in this forum.

Indeed, next time he should avoid to have that again and be a responsible member here. 

He needs to follow the rules and do not make any violations again for him to get reputation not violation warning. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

When we act any illegal way that doesn't go with this topic at thY time one can get his warning .First ly its not a matter of thinking just one should carry on and avoiding doing illegal things.

9 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Indeed, next time he should avoid to have that again and be a responsible member here. 

He needs to follow the rules and do not make any violations again for him to get reputation not violation

Well, this is not only for him, this is also for us because many members here are not following the rules and regulations here so that many members are affected for the deletion of posts here in this forum.

I got two warnings, the first warning I actually made a mistake in, but the second warning did not go wrong and they also prevented me three days from writing the contents, why do not know.

Don't worry anymore about it bro..focus on your next time and be aware more okay..and my advice to you first read this section rule okay..it wilk be helpful for you

Now, without worrying about the wrning point, you have to work on how to comply with the rules of cryptotalk Forum  and no referral link can be shared in the future.If all of us should obey all the rules of the cryptotalk forum, we can easily earn cryptocurrency from cryptotalk forum.

That's is why its called the warning point and not the punishment, so that's when you received the warning point you need to be carefully about what's you are posting in the forum.

On 2/29/2020 at 1:16 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

Unfortunatly, I have got my first warning point by sharing a referral link in the forum. Which I was not aware of it's the voilation of the rules. Normally, I am caucious in psoting, But the mistakes happens.  

Can anyone tell me What going to next to me? 

I think you did something wrong with your account that's why you get this warning point. If you can access your account now then don't try make any other wrong step in this account.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

If you do not violate the rules of the forum, you just need to wait one month and do not receive new warnings, and this warning will disappear

Well, the warning point will go after a month depending on the length of the penalty, but nothing will happen to your account and you will have all powers over it unless you get another warning point, you will be subject to a ban from participating for two days or more, and this is why you must see the rules of the forum to avoid this happening again

THINK POSITIVE

I think that the warning point has a certain period and is deleted after that so you have to wait for the specified period and you will find that the warning point was deleted automatically and try to pay attention to the rules in the future and do not violate them.