Is my opinion right or wrong? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Is my opinion right or wrong?

In short, they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value of Bitcoin and the decline of the value of local currencies of countries and thus will control those behind the currency Bitcoin on the capital of countries and will be able to buy the world's resources of oil, gas, gold and others in exchange for Bitcoin because it earned global confidence to Replace the dollar.
The countries of the world will seek to invest in Bitcoin and the owners of Bitcoin are the ones who invest in the resources of the world and thus control the economies of the countries.
The United States wants to replace dollar with the Bitcoin,  because the dollar has great responsibilities, if it collapses (the dollar), may lead to America's collapse.

So, are you with me with my opinion, please just leave a comment below

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Not that easy. After all fiat and cryptocurrency are in different ecosystems. I don't think we can replace each other, but complement each other. moreover cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is still prohibited in some countries due to various economic and security reasons.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

Just now, bobjoemega said:

In short, they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value of Bitcoin and the decline of the value of local currencies of countries and thus will control those behind the currency Bitcoin on the capital of countries and will be able to buy the world's resources of oil, gas, gold and others in exchange for Bitcoin because it earned global confidence to Replace the dollar.
The countries of the world will seek to invest in Bitcoin and the owners of Bitcoin are the ones who invest in the resources of the world and thus control the economies of the countries.
The United States wants to replace dollar with the Bitcoin,  because the dollar has great responsibilities, if it collapses (the dollar), may lead to America's collapse.

It can not be happen as replacing BTC with USD will make all the world cry because not only USD but all other currencies will be effecting and Crypto is not trustable. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

This is not happening anytime soon, the governments are supporting USD in the best way possible and bitcoin is currently as an asset of investment, that's it while you can find out by seeing the marketcap, it will really take long and good fight for bitcoin to replace USD.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Maybe some point you are right but some point of ideas is very wrong...in my opinion lets wait what will happen in the future and the reality now is bitcoin is a digital asset like gold

The dollar will not collapse in any way
Bitcoin does not affect the dollar because each has different effects
The dollar complements its strength in the strength of the economy
Bitcoin complements its strength in demand

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/13/2019 at 2:06 AM, bobjoemega said:

I don't understand why at the first paragraph you are assuming that Dollar will collapse and I don't think that this has anything to do about creating bitcoin at first place

I do not know who had the imagination to develop such a scenario, but I personally consider it the greatest utopia I have ever heard in the cryptocurrency market.

To replace I guess it will be difficult
There are still many governments in a country that are not sure about crypto for a variety of reasons.
But it is still possible for them to work together.

The USA will not try that, they will not try to replace their dollars with Bitcoin. They still doesn't trust Bitcoin at all than to give it a chance to be in their economy

Maybe this is only in the plans and the formation of it that bitcoin will replace the dollar is a very possible option. Apparently they need this to happen. 

well cryptocurrency and different material and different history, but they can be used in complementary ecosystems. crypto world greetings may be more widespread throughout the world.

On 13.10.2019 at 02:36, bobjoemega said:

I don't think that's possible. Everything has a price like cryptocurrencies which should be supported by something. Cryptocurrencies are supported by Fiat this is the main thing and even cryptocurrencies without the Internet will not be able to exist

I don't think that bitcoin will replace dollar or any other fiat currency, it is hard because every currency has its own advantages and place, maybe they will be in the same place but not replaced 

On 10/13/2019 at 7:14 AM, jumail said:

Not that easy. After all fiat and cryptocurrency are in different ecosystems. I don't think we can replace each other, but complement each other. moreover cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is still prohibited in some countries due to various economic and security reasons.

I so much agree with you. But other reason aside from what you mentioned is that a country needs a currency which is stable, not like Bitcoin. Because if a country has a currency which is like Bitcoin, a volatile one, there would be a big problem in terms of businesses and companies.

Just now, Migo said:

I don't think that bitcoin will replace dollar or any other fiat currency, it is hard because every currency has its own advantages and place, maybe they will be in the same place but not replaced 

Yes you are right that bitcoin will not replace dollar because the us dollar have own advantages in the real life of people but replacing the fiat currency by bitcoin i think it is possible.  

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Bitcoin cannot replace a country's national currency (flat money), because bitcoin is only the second medium of exchange recognized by a country. So the first medium of exchange is their country's currency.

I don't think the dollar will collapse because of bitcoin, the government would not happy if this happen. Maybe the dollar will still exist but as an alternative money because I'm sure in the future we will use cryptos.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think FIAT won't be changed by bitcoin in the near future. every country needs their currency as their identities. for now, there is something that FIAT can do, but not for bitcoin. also i think the citizen still not ready to accept the bitcoin as global currencies.

I believe you are wrong because of three critical factors about bitcoin.

it's not private (you can see who traded what in the ledger), it's too slow (it would take weeks to record a transaction if everyone used it, and it only gets worse), and it is very expensive to trade (the trading fees are ridiculous).

Maybe they can complement each other. the problem of replacing it I don't think is possible. because crypto and fiat are very different. if they cooperate they will probably get better.

1 hour ago, Shahadatbd said:

Your opinion are absolutely right. Day by day people will start to use cryptocurrency and BTC. Which country accept BTC they will use BTC as a native currency. BTC had faster transection with less fees.

Thats a lie man. No country will accept crypto as their native currency because that would make their fiat currency useless and it would destabilise their economy as well because even their reserve is in fiat currency.

I am not agree with you sir. I think it is not possible very soon. usd never go down and btc cant not over come that. usd is a fit but btc is crypto and the price fluctuate all the time.

On my opinion cryptocurrency is just a digital currency even though it holds real amount of money.it doesn't mean it can be used as a true currency.if you want to purchase something you have to exchange your coins first on a real currency .