Is my opinion right or wrong? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Is my opinion right or wrong?

On 10/13/2019 at 4:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

In short, they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value of Bitcoin and the decline of the value of local currencies of countries and thus will control those behind the currency Bitcoin on the capital of countries and will be able to buy the world's resources of oil, gas, gold and others in exchange for Bitcoin because it earned global confidence to Replace the dollar.
The countries of the world will seek to invest in Bitcoin and the owners of Bitcoin are the ones who invest in the resources of the world and thus control the economies of the countries.
The United States wants to replace dollar with the Bitcoin,  because the dollar has great responsibilities, if it collapses (the dollar), may lead to America's collapse.

So, are you with me with my opinion, please just leave a comment below

I think also. Because if bitcoin will the global currency many countries will adopt it. For mass adoption of bitcoin it's price can rise up 100 or even max time. And it will give highest return in future.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

It might be true, but it will be very difficult to replace all fait currency with cryptocurrency. It will take a very long time before that can be achieved. 

I don't think Bitcoin will be an alternative to the dollar, but Bitcoin was created for a number of reasons, including separating money from governments and giving full freedom to the Bitcoin coin holder.

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/13/2019 at 7:14 AM, jumail said:

I don't think we can replace each other

Well, many people are saying that this will be happen by using the cryptocurrency and fiat currency together in the future because as of now, many people are discussing about this and they are preferring to used cryptocurrency by alternative in fiat which is not good because how can we get some crypto coins if we have no fiat? I hope you may understand.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:36 PM, bobjoemega said:

In short, they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value of Bitcoin and the decline of the value of local currencies of countries and thus will control those behind the currency Bitcoin on the capital of countries and will be able to buy the world's resources of oil, gas, gold and others in exchange for Bitcoin because it earned global confidence to Replace the dollar.
The countries of the world will seek to invest in Bitcoin and the owners of Bitcoin are the ones who invest in the resources of the world and thus control the economies of the countries.
The United States wants to replace dollar with the Bitcoin,  because the dollar has great responsibilities, if it collapses (the dollar), may lead to America's collapse.

Well, this talk is very dangerous, if this is really what they are planning for, we are heading towards a very turbulent and very difficult time period, but even if that does not happen, investing in bitcoin remains profitable.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

I think dollar will not collapse and also bitcoin could not be adopted as a major currency in any country of the world. Bitcoin have very little supply and it can not be adopted as a global currency.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:07 PM, Khan said:

It can not be happen as replacing BTC with USD will make all the world cry because not only USD but all other currencies will be effecting and Crypto is not trustable. 

Crypto is not eastable but USA is also in debt .Their economy is suffering from wars they my have spent trillions of Dollars in unworthy  causes.Their USD is weaken from decade their rivarly is against china.Which have great infrastructure in world.

• Useful or interesting 2

In fact both crypto and fiat are very useful and fiat will not be replaced by any crypto money instead they will both help others to mention each usage, and i believe that really no one will be gone.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think dollar won't collapse because this currency is been used by many people for a long time, and also this currency is widely accepted in our world. Unlike cryptocurrency, some countries doesn't support the use of it because the government have fears on implementing it.

I think all those news or information that the enemies of Bitcoin plant in internet are not real are fake news, because cryptocurrency is not here to replace fiat money, no is referent, cryptocurrency is a digital currency to be used for online transaction.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't see this as something possible in the short term. Although it is possible in the long term that all physical currencies disappear and only cryptocurrencies remain but it would not only be bitcoin but there would still be the rest to maintain a market rich in diversity that is what generates profits.

Sorry to say your opinion is wrong. Fiat currency and cryptocurrency works in totally different ways. People have trust in Fiat but not in cryptocurrency.

No government will want to do away with its local currency because of crypto currency,  instead they will want their local currencies to rise above crypto currency. Talk more of USD that is one of the strongest currencies in the world.

You can't change this anymore, fiat is fiat and cryptocurrencies are cryptocurrencies, these are digits, they are used as secondary.

Maybe some tip you are decent but roughly headland of dreams is exact wrong...in my judgment lets hang around come again? will come about in the prospect and the truth in half a shake is bitcoin is a digital asset like gold

Maybe some tip you are decent but roughly headland of dreams is exact wrong...in my judgment lets hang around come again? will come about in the prospect and the truth in half a shake is bitcoin is a digital asset like gold

I just am unsure what individuals found typically the creative imagination to create this problem, and yet I ponder over it the foremost utopia May very well have you ever heard in your cryptocurrency economy.

Bitcoin is the way that make everyone save money in it when they wlfeel a war is coming or any other thing that will effect the countries . 

In my opinion, you have said something right, but some ideas have seemed very wrong to me.  But I think we will have to wait for what will happen in the future.  Bitcoin is a digital asset, it has a future.

well there are those countries that are know to have this , there are so many countries that take bitcoin on their stand they make money and use bitcoin for payments, however, it has not yet been accepted as much and its going to be very difficult to which one can follow the right ideas are well to be followed

Your opinion is wrong. Fiat currency is trustable worldwide but unfortunately so far cryptocurrency is not trustable. So it is impossible for cryptocurrency to replace dollar.

Not unreasonably simple. After all fiat and digital money are in various biological systems. I don't figure we can supplant one another, yet supplement one another. in addition cryptographic money particularly bitcoin is as yet disallowed in certain nations because of different monetary and security reasons.

I don`t think crypto will replace fiat because the way people use crypto is not as an currency or money, but as an asset just to earn profit. So we can say that cryptocurrency is not money at all, it is mostly an asset.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

We hope bitcoin will be global currency but It's not easy because we already saw bitcoin and others crypto price huge manipulated rather then others currency. But good news are day by day many local and International currencies value decreased where bitcoin price increasing.                   

Its not easy for crypto to become useful than fiat currencies. Though crypto has coins that are very high in price like bitcoin, ethereum or others but they can not defeat fiat money because of the government.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If Crypto completely replaces fiat, it is completely controlled. Then the government will become even easier to control its citizens. We will have to come up with something new for illegal operations and money laundering. I think that fiat will exist in the future.