Biggest Airdrop 2020 - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Biggest Airdrop 2020

World's biggest Airdrop

It will be distributed for free to everyone with an email as expecting users to pay for something new (like cryptocurrency) is impractical and is designed to be the world's first Email based proxy Identity that ensures a single person cannot claim with multiple emails
500,000+ sign ups in just 12 days!🚀
Facebook would never acquire billion users if they asked you to pay for signing up

Link Click Here

Edited by Abiaan

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, Mohamed28 said:

Do you expect to be honest
Because I lost hope in these airdrops, most of them were just a hoax I've gained from Yoda coin so far

Have Faith And try your luck , as far i know its trusted one and soon gets launched its own currency right now they are just promoting , so that it will be easier for them to grow

BetFury                                                   

Some times when I see an airdrop with big amounts of coins, I almost became sure that those coins will not worth anything, there is some honest airdrops out there but they are too few, until now I never faced a truelly strong airdrops, most of them are scam or priceless 

• Useful or interesting 1

10 minutes ago, Migo said:

Some times when I see an airdrop with big amounts of coins, I almost became sure that those coins will not worth anything, there is some honest airdrops out there but they are too few, until now I never faced a truelly strong airdrops, most of them are scam or priceless 

Your words is true, Now all new airdrops is for erc20 tokens, the prices of them very down in the start like cret token, so i don't prefer the kind of airdrops, from 2019 no profitable airdrops, i have freind clamed airdrop for 200$ in 2018 as i remember, it's very good

2 hours ago, Migo said:

yeah me too , i also have trust issue on airdrops but i saw a positive review on it from a good youtuber and this site has not offered big amount but its just 2$ , im just trying my luck and site is just asking for signup and refer, all i did it that with my alternate google account 

BetFury                                                   

2 hours ago, Fidel20 said:

Whenever I sign up for an airdrop site, I end up wasting my time and energy. I will try this out because you said it will be different from the others. I hope I won't regret it later my friend.

i cant give you a guarantee on this , i also barely trust airdrops but i got this site from a youtuber , that youtuber has informed about other airdrop and i didnt trust on that but later on it came true, thats something that i regret of , here in this airdrop all we have to do is signup , it takes only a minute for me , so i didnt think twice to create account in this one

BetFury                                                   

On 3/3/2020 at 10:24 PM, Emmi Hansson said:

I think it's fack.  Because now there are maximum airdop was fack.  Now very low ammount of airdop is trusted. When i see this airdop give more money than i will sure thats spam. So don't waste your tìme to this spam airdop. 

most of the fake airdrops are made to get subscriber on youtube , like and comment on facebook , follower on twitter and join telegram groups but this airdrop is not asking any of it , i dont think its bad idea to just signup and try your luck, i dont think i have to explain it anymore , its all up to you

BetFury                                                   

Im curious about this what is your source about this airdrop, and How much is the this airdrop worth. But High rewards airdrop sometimes turn to shit Airdrop I hope this one is unique and legit.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I think that this type of airline that does not provide enough information about the currency or the staff is often not sincere, but thanks in any case.

On 2/29/2020 at 9:37 AM, Abiaan said:

World's biggest Airdrop

It will be distributed for free to everyone with an email as expecting users to pay for something new (like cryptocurrency) is impractical and is designed to be the world's first Email based proxy Identity that ensures a single person cannot claim with multiple emails
500,000+ sign ups in just 12 days!🚀
Facebook would never acquire billion users if they asked you to pay for signing up

Link Click Here

Hello my dear friend. Well you should provide some more details i mean all the steps to join and earn and the withdrawal process. Because many users are new here like me. 

Problem with big airdrops are that bigger they are, more dumbers there will be. I can't see any buy wall preventing the crash when there will be a sell pressure from half a million users that had free coins. Thanks for the link though, free money is always welcome :).

Edited by rekter

This is not a good airdrop. Price is low, the coins is listed only on little exchange, funds are locked and a withdrawal take 1 month to be validated...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

There are many airdrops sites now days but only few of them are real paying. Some of sites will promise you a good amount of airdrops when you will participate in their tasks but at the end you will not be paid anything.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have already signed up to this airdrops and I like this airdrop.it actually pays,I have received payment of around 7500 ecoin.i would like to suggest this app to everyone of you.

On 3/2/2020 at 5:51 AM, Migo said:

most of them are scam or priceless

This is became systems of airdrops!

- ERC-20 Tokens names steallers are steal team's token names, then do airdrop,

and at the past 3 days of it, they offer ether multi-2x that ends in less than 30 minutes and steal people's money

And for sure AIRDROP Won't be have place.

my boyfriend told me about biggest and I was his referee we expect payment we don’t really know if we have it or not but the steps were simple, I hope more like this. said it was for 12 days but as my boy has many coins we do not know the totality or anything