Books that helped me in my work as a trader - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Books that helped me in my work as a trader

Luck, chance, optionality ... learn very important concepts, which will help you when planning operations. Minimize risks to unexpected events and even benefit from them. It is a very interesting way of thinking, here I leave you my dear friend!:
1. Is there luck? Cheated by chance.
2. The Black Swan: the impact of the highly unlikely.
3. Antifragile: the things that benefit from the disorder.
There are many more works with which you can continue to grow as a trader, but I think these titles should not stop reading them. Most of them you can find on Amazon or specialized libraries.

🥰

1 minute ago, Awaremooner said:

I need the Black Swan. I wan to be more deliberate with my trading and also have a pattern

I think what all traders need is to be patient and make enemies of impatience, psychology goes hand in hand with these impulses. to be or not to be.

1 hour ago, Donslens10 said:

What terminations from each of these creations that make you wiser in the world of crypto trading? 

29 minutes ago, Donslens10 said:

I think what all traders need is to be patient and make enemies of impatience, psychology goes hand in hand with these impulses. to be or not to be.

Please share your method for conducting this war.

With regard to the endings I could tell you several, but in particular everything is within oneself, adapting to the situations to be able to do a decent and winning job is the most expected of you. My strategy is simple: overcome myself every day as a trader in the market, manage my psychology, you know? not everything is technical; You may be the best in your class but if you are late to class, you miss the exam. You see? This is how trading works, no matter how much you have in certified material or education or if your dad owns IBM and tells you that he will do the market tomorrow morning, patience and discipline is everything, without it nothing.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:01 PM, Donslens10 said:

Luck, chance, optionality ... learn very important concepts, which will help you when planning operations. Minimize risks to unexpected events and even benefit from them. It is a very interesting way of thinking, here I leave you my dear friend!:
There are many more works with which you can continue to grow as a trader, but I think these titles should not stop reading them. Most of them you can find on Amazon or specialized libraries.

🥰

really nice to share this with the community

I'm sure that a lot of people would avoid loosing funds if they read first, buy later...

I'm not a crypto trader by nature, but if I was going to take things seriously and try to earn something from trading, I would read first 🙂

thanks

Books are too old school , how can u learn in books about BTC trading, complete different asset to anything stock market ever seen, especially heavy manipulated by whales etc patterns dont work on it, BTC practially invented the BART, better watch youtube videos 

If you read book to learning about trading so I can recommended you some books of Warren Buffett. He is a successful trader as investor who has a owner of 64000 houses.

The book name is - cashflow quadrant, rich dad poor dad, intelligent investor (for investment and if you want)

That's it !!

Thanks for the article, it will be necessary to read these books, but I think that they will not give much result without practice.

It makes sence to read books for my future work, but we don't have to forget about practicing. Using only theory without backing it up with practice won't help you to become successfull

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

They too are merchants they make their living by writing and publishing books that will make you believe that luck is right near you! I even read a title of a book "How to win 500 euro per month" is not true for me it's just a nice swindle!

I really wanna have a book that can help you to understand more how crypto works, but right now i dont have yet. So one of my friend introduce me this forum because he know i can gain more knowlegde in this forum. 

Cant reading the books

Since i dont really know to much about english, i only reading a book about crypto / trading from my local country the name of the book was good for me Bitcoin for Generation Z

I prefer learning through cyberspace, now there are many sites and social media to learn trade easily and by learning through cyberspace, so I can immediately practice it on exchanges

Honestly i don't read books that can helo me to become a good trader, because instead of reading books, i am researching in google and asking those experts in trading. 

When I started my crypto trading I didn't read any books but I read many forum topic and waches videos about crypto. I also got knowledge from my friend. he was crypto expert.

In all my readings across the corpus, I had never found anyone else who could accomplish this, and until I read Spinoza, this gave me great cause for doubt. If there really was an eternal being that sits under the mantle of God, I reasoned, there must be a method of proving its presence through logic alone. Cartesian philosophy should be sufficient to translate the evidence of our senses and our experiences into a theorem that would prove that God existed; otherwise, it would not truly be a part of our world, if we are functionally so blind to it.

On the crypto sector there are many ways where you can make money. Trade is the best way to earn passive income. You can make it your full time work. At first you have to learn about trading. You can ger many trading related books in the market. You can also purchase the books from online.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Personally, I have not read books about trading, but I can say with confidence that if you watch training videos on the right trading, then you will succeed

One of the many books you can take to help you become a successful trader is cashflo.And this book explains how you can make more money by trading easily.Hey Books will give you more help in trading.

You can learn about cryptocurrency trading from books.You can find in Google some e-books for reading about trading.You can also watch tutorial for learning about trading

Very interesting, Is this book was available on hard copy or it's only E-book Format? Really interested to read some book about this one. from the tittle looks like it's very unique, Anyway thanks for giving recommendation mate!

I am also very much interested in trading and while seeing your posts i will be able to minimize risk by preferring such books because trading involves too much of risks and is also very tough to acknowledge the situations for the bew ones.

On 10/13/2019 at 6:01 AM, Donslens10 said:

🥰

I want to read it I hope it is not cost so much so I can buy it and it will really Help in my trading and improve my Style or way of trading because I am new in trading.

I really don't read any books about trading or Crypto currency i have all my experience in a lot of tutorial that i have seen or read in youtube or some website . Because i think if someone have any experience and share it with us he can do that for free don't need to write a book and sell it to make money